Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba (16734 Views)

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration / FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
Not bad if he also knows how to control human traffic...this is the most difficult of all traffics. See how him short. God really saved this guy with little height otherwise he would have been like "AKI AND PAWPAW"

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nightshift(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Why is Delta State government with its almost annual budget of $2 billion, not build a four-lane service road near that so-called expressway? Nigerian factor?? It's long overdue, mr. Governor!!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by awesomet1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogusbaba1: Delta State Govt. Controls Traffic In Asaba

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GnmbFd2cYaY/UMnuM0dMWwI/AAAAAAAAHss/L9W01UCgZpk/s400/delta%2B%2Bgov.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-W9-1oj2WcYk/UMnuMJNBhGI/AAAAAAAAHsg/TgghvRs9rzY/s400/delta%2Bgov2.jpg[/img]

small credit to http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/12/delta-state-govt-controls-traffic-in.html tongue
SHOW BODY! Was that what he was elected to do Shame! Worst Governor In the land!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by victokafor(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Gov, wey okonjo mama? Ok u don command all the police for Asaba make den go find okonjo mama why u dey help police to do their work... All the same na traffic u dey cause instead of control because people just gather for main road dey loooooook..
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by blacksta(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is a recipe for a major accident to happen. This stunt will definitely distract drivers thus leading to accidents
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by ypzilanti: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
In Benin, just a state away, the traffic lights are doing their job at busy intersections. There is also the state traffic control officers to control the traffic. Uduaghan has done this same stunt at Enerhi Junction in warri before. He cleared traffic and passed...up until today, that junction generates traffic and does not have a traffic light. $2 billion budget a year, and nothing to show for it. Even co-ordinating refuse disposal is a problem. The refuse piles up for over 2 weeks before it is removed. At effurun market, refuse is piled at the road median for days...in short the guy is the TA Orji of South South.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by monkeyleg: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
@ogusbaba1, you fall your oga hand for here. you have really done him a de-service by starting this useless, pointless thread. The man is bloody thief, just look at how he looks like motor park tout in that ugly dirty brown suit
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by ztar(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Loveangel: Ogusbaba,are you not ashamed of this thing you are doing?is this how you feed your family?your mate Akasbobo is in wazobia fm portharcourt making waves and you are in Asaba licking uduagha's dirty yanshi,shame on you bro.i used to like you alot when you were in cosmo fm but now you are disappointing me woefully#spitonyou#
hmmm....is dat d real ogusbaba?...if yes...i will say he has run out of jokes or he is just seeking govt patronage...
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Based on the pix, I can't even determine wherafcuk the traffic is going or coming or if na two-way lane
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by monkeyleg: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
It is the same Ogusbaba that is The governors Boyfriend
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Johnny(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ugly thing!!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
monkeyleg: It is the same Ogusbaba that is The governors Boyfriend
shocked
monkeyleg: It is the same Ogusbaba that is The governors Boyfriend
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
He should have made his intentions known dat he wants to b a Traffic warden. Who is he trying to fool? Nigerians are wiser now. This publicity stunt won't work for him, he should concern himself with what he promised Deltans & leave the traffic job for d traffic wardens.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by nodullin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abeg~ na so dem de control traffic 4 delta state
Just by walking pass~~ american wonder
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by drnoel: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
First time I am seeing someone controlling traffic in suit. A completely failed publicity stunt to deceive Nigerians but as it is, we r no more fooled by their show of magnanimity...
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by deltaforce7(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Well it's simply means he was either idle in the office or just bored!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by BarryX(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Just happy that Nigerians and Deltans alike are beginning to see the way things work in that pathetic state where a Governor controls traffic after gallivanting from EKO 2012 all in the name of trying to endear himself to the hearts of Deltans of which i know is ''kpomo'' Btw. Those guys don't tolerate nonsense, they hate 'washing' that is they are used to it.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by BarryX(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
Just happy that Nigerians and Deltans alike are beginning to see the way things work in that state where a Governor controls traffic after gallivanting from EKO 2012 all in the name of trying to endear himself to the hearts of Deltans of which i know is ''kpomo'' Btw. Those guys don't tolerate nonsense, they hate 'washing' that is they are used to it.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nemo dat qua non abet. ''U can't give what u dnt have''. Nigerians are watching as d political elites unfold der sanity vis-a-vis 2015.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Lordave: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hope he continues controlling the traffic..
When will GEJ come and control Wuse traffic?
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by elrony(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
I fuckin hate dis man with real hate..i can kill him sef if i get d chance...d guy don mess up ma state ..be lyk Gej..clueless baskat!!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by tutu1: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
hmmmm no comment
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by solomonorigbo: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2012
He is claiming to be a good govonor but that is not the issue , he should do his job and live the traffic for the traffic men.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by tpia1: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2012
Those cursed kidnappers should produce mrs okonjo before all hell is let loose on them.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by mortee: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2012
rick.ross:

Hahaha this man and propaganda. If he is really controlling traffic how come plenty security/bodygaurds dey around him? Is he doing anything special?
By the way, how much do they pay you for all these stuwpid reports?

And how come we don't appreciate the little efforts our leaders make, but keep asking for their heads on what they didn't do. Whether publicity, propaganda, or whatever you call it, the important thing is that he did it. As for the bodyguards, the fact that he chose to serve as a traffic warden does not take away his being a governor. Imagine a report of Obama doing something like this, we all would have posted the picture on our facebook walls and caption it "Which of our Naija leaders can do this?"
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by ikennahill: 2:20am On Dec 14, 2012
stupied publicity stunt for a non working Governor
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by koruji(m): 2:51am On Dec 14, 2012
Silly publicity stunt so that no one would ask him about his recent promise.
48 hours ago he promised that the Finance Minister's mother would be rescued in 24 hours.
Kidnappers have taken over the state he is [size=14pt]SUPPOSED [/size]to govern.
I guess he needs a way to show he is still governor.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by rusher14: 3:10am On Dec 14, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Heeyaa! I dey always pity public figures. He might be doin out of passion and patriotism but people go say na publicy.
Well the not-so-smart Governor appears to be directing traffic without a HIVIZ vest. Hope this isn't how he conducts his business; without any consideration for health and safety.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by deletrue: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Look at the most useless governor in fake action. You will go free only in the hands of efcc but not God. Continue to accumulation and feel that you are smart and subject delta and others to suffering. Short devil
just see a governor dancing with one of most cheapest ladies. Can Fashola, Osho, Akpabio, Amiechi, Mimiko do this? An indication or the hight of irresponsibility
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by ignis: 5:48am On Dec 14, 2012
vanstanzy: That is all for show and its a political russ. Uduaghan still remains one of the worst gov'nors. Gov. Uduaghan, control this @ss... thats what u do best.
You just spoke my mind.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by onyekabe(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Who say he is controlling traffic worst than uduagha. The day he did what he did. Everybod standstill for over 30 minute on body really know what he did there. He should have try this in warri
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by nifemi01(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2012
Too bad uduagban just realised his true calling in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Ignores Power Shift, Says Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Free To Run / Iduma Igariwey: Umahi & Deputy Should Vacate Office without delay / Tinubu Meets Service Chiefs Over Rising Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.