Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

“We Did Not Build Covenant University From Tithes And Offerings” – Bishop Oyedep - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “We Did Not Build Covenant University From Tithes And Offerings” – Bishop Oyedep (679 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Tithes And Offerings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“We Did Not Build Covenant University From Tithes And Offerings” – Bishop Oyedep by fortalex(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bishop Oyedepo last night again, floored those accusing him of ripping off church members through tithes and offering to live in affluence while cruising in private jets. He said,”the last time Church paid my salary was December 1987, nobody heard it, not even the Ministers in the church until 1997 and church members didn’t hear this until 2007″.

Again he said: “In January of 1988, my wife asked me of money for feeding and I told her I had give my salary to God, and that was the last time she ever had to ask for feeding til date” He again queried whether anybody has ever been approached by him for any form of financial assistance?

He also shocked the people accusing him and church of using poor people’s money to build universities that themselves can’t afford to send their kid when he said; “Covenant university was built within 7 months without any collection of any one naira tithes and offerings or donation of any kind from anywhere”

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/12/we-did-not-build-covenant-university.html
Re: “We Did Not Build Covenant University From Tithes And Offerings” – Bishop Oyedep by oaroloye(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2017
TOO BAD!

That explains a lot: like why students couldbe expelled for not attending the Graduation Service, and why Satanic Symbols were carved into the hedges, and stuff.

It was not built by FAITH IN GOD, but by THE MIGHT OF HIS ARM- therefore he does not need to OWE GOD ANYTHING?

Nonetheless, whereas those who FALSELY ACCUSED HIM are to blame, HE OPENED THE PIT FOR THEM TO FALL INTO, by KEEPING HIS FINANCES SECRET.

What is the difference between that, and causing your wife to commit ADULTERY by DIVORCING her unjustly?
Re: “We Did Not Build Covenant University From Tithes And Offerings” – Bishop Oyedep by petra1(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2017
I have said this in many posts . It's wrong and false accusation. The don't use offerings to buy jet and build school.Church money is church money . Pastor money is pastor money . Pastors Ade number one givers
Re: “We Did Not Build Covenant University From Tithes And Offerings” – Bishop Oyedep by Born2Freak(f): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lies. This is not true!

Which business does he have that gave him land worth hundreds of millions?

(1) (Reply)

Former / “we Did Everything Prophet T.B Joshua Asked Us To Do Before The Cote D’ivoire... / Sorry Its Too Long Buh Its A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.