Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine (26613 Views)

Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) / I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

No mind dem!

The guy no only fine pass dem, e fit take their wife.

The only time wey I dey beef the guy was when my Toolz was obviously flirting with him in an interview. The guy dey take my wife. Pissed me off! angry
Lol madt man..so u dey eye toolz abi?..dat gurl cleavage na kilimanjaro ,sexy!
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
elrony:
Lol madt man..so u dey eye toolz abi?..dat gurl cleavage na kilimanjaro ,sexy!

That girl set die! grin

And, to me, it was obvious Iyanya's game was not that tight because he did not know how to flirt back. She was flirting openingly and it was obvious she was in control of the interaction and owned him.

If na me the girl they flirt with, she for know who be champion flirter and who controls the flirtation process. grin

I would make her blush so hard on TV the producers will direct the runner/assistant to get towels to wipe the floor between her legs. cool

Iyanya was the one blushing. undecided

Let her come and interview Professional Ashawo. angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

That girl set die! grin

And, to me, it was obvious Iyanya's game was not that tight because he did not know how to flirt back. She was flirting openingly and it was obvious she was in control of the interaction and owned him.

If na me the girl they flirt with, she for know who be champion flirter and who controls the flirtation process. grin

I would make her blush so hard on TV the producers will direct the runner/assistant to get towels to wipe the floor between her legs. cool

Lwkmd Ashawo...raz dude!
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
elrony:
Lwkmd Ashawo...raz dude!

This na the interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzaZGz3isr4

So many points he could have teased her: "Iyanya you are sexy", "You wanted the meaty ladies", "The ladies were well endowed", "You have a relationship with Yvonne Nelson"

COME ONE! That is Toolz, tease HER! FCKING FLIRT! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q6RgHz3FcY

Na me Toolz go say "come dance behind me" and I go dey blush? undecided

When she says that the kind of pause followed by a naughty dirty but cute grin I would give her would make her start giggling and saying in her mind "I am sure this guy is crazily naughty".

Then I would tell her "That is actually the best way for a woman to learn it" then motion her to come here [pointing to my front]. She gets there, then my hands at the top of her waist while professionally telling her how to whine by following subconciously the movement of my waist that is now closely attached to hers like siamese twins.

Then will come the jovial sexually-pregnant ad libs I would give until she starts blushing and the producers have to signal behind the camera that "You guys cool down, we need to be able to pass Nigeria broadcasting regulation and rules. This will not be allowed to be shown in Kano if we are not careful". grin

Emi lo fe ba flirt? Won bi e da! (Na me she wan flirt with? Dem no born am well) angry
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^ Watching you both in awe
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'm in love with Iyanya sad sad sad

That sexiness in Kukere video got me thinking. . .
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na wa for Toolz ooooooooooooo

She was all over that lol

I love the girl sha. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Na wa for Toolz ooooooooooooo

She was all over that lol

I love the girl sha. kiss kiss kiss

You should come and flirt with me like that.

Sho ti gbo? Wa gba Olorun loga! (You don hear? You will take God as the Lord!)
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Goldieluks: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
This Iyanga or whatever he's called is one ugly modafuka.
I wonder what Yvonne Nelson sees in this short cricket. Mtchewww.
angry angry
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goldieluks: This Iyanga or whatever he's called is one ugly modafuka.
angry angry

angry angry angry angry mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You should come and flirt with me like that.

Sho ti gbo? Wa gba Olorun loga! (You don hear? You will take God as the Lord!)

Lol shey you get that waist? cheesy
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Goldieluks: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

angry angry angry angry mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww

Pffft!!!
angry angry angry angry
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by TableLeg(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goldieluks: This Iyanga or whatever he's called is one ugly modafuka.
angry angry
Is your boyfriend not a runt?
You calling someone else a short cricket when your boyfriend is a midget!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

How do you think I became the fuku faka maestro? undecided
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

How go you think I became the fuku faka maestro? undecided

lol cheesy
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Goldieluks: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Table Leg :

Is your boyfriend not a runt?
You calling someone else a short cricket when your boyfriend is a midget!

STFU you gay moronic imbe.cile.
Take your pink asss outta my PC nansense idiiota.
angry
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Tgirl4real(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

This na the interview!

When she says that the kind of pause followed by a naughty dirty but cute grin I would give her would make her start giggling and saying in her mind "I am sure this guy is crazily naughty".

This guy be okobo o. He couldn't even hold her waist when she asked him to. shocked I trust D'banj- he wont slack lailai. grin
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by TableLeg(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goldieluks:

STFU you gay moronic imbe.cile.
Take your pink asss outta my PC nansense idiiota.
angry
Ouuuch, painful!.... Nitwit, there you go ... Go cuddle up to your shortie grin
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

This na the interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzaZGz3isr4

So many points he could have teased her: "Iyanya you are sexy", "You wanted the meaty ladies", "The ladies were well endowed", "You have relation with Yvonne Nelson"

COME ONE! That is Toolz, tease HER! FCKING FLIRT! grin

Then I would tell her "That is actually the best way for a woman to learn it" then motion her to come here [pointing to my front]. She gets there, then my hands at the top of her waist while professionally telling her how to whine by following subconciously the movement of my waist that is now closely attached to hers like siamese twins.

Then will come the jovial sexually-pregnant ad libs I would give until she starts blushing and the producers have to signal behind the camera that "You guys cool down, we need to be able to pass Nigeria broadcasting regulation and rules. This will not be allowed to be shown in Kano if we are not careful". grin

Emi lo fe ba flirt? Won bi e da! (Na me she wan flirt with? Dem no born am well) angry
Lol ultimate badt guy... u no wan miss chance lyk yakubu
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Goldieluks: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Table Leg :

Fu0ck OFF. Nutter! angry
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Table Leg :

Hahahehe u harsh bro
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
elrony:
Lol ultimate badt guy... u no wan miss chance lyk yakubu

You understand! grin

I will make her blush and sexually charged but yet she is laughing so hard.

The Kukere "Iye, Iye, Iye, Iye, Iye" will turn to a soft sexually charged "Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye, Ye" behind her in my manly voice (those that have heard my voice know what I am talking about). grin

Toolz come to Saga. angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hehehe lol u wan create saga with toolz career be dat o,.
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by ba7man(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sunebanty: I think am also trying in my own way,i know i will be more than this before am 26years.though am taller than he is but iyanya is truly sexy.
Lol!!!...That your other pix looks like all these Nigerian Police shots of Captured Criminals...Without d guns sha. No offence.
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by elrony(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
ba7man: Lol!!!...That your other pix looks like all these Nigerian Police shots of Captured Criminals...Without d guns sha. No offence.
Wicked!! Damn lmao
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by lain: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
that means mr ibu must b very sexy.... grin grin
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by annawhite(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
*dancing*
Etighi Etighi Etighi ! Na so o
Kuukere Kuukere I get money!

Stop hating on my bloda !
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by yme1(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

That girl set die! grin

obviously he was not interested tongue tongue
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by yme1(f): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

for where undecided sagamite get 62 pack that is times 30 of iyanya's own grin
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
y me:
obviously he was not interested tongue tongue

He was just shy jor. tongue

y me:
for where undecided sagamite get 62 pack that is times 30 of iyanya's own grin

Actually it is 69. cheesy

*Gawd, I am naughty* grin
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by yme1(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

He was just shy jor. tongue

Actually it is 69. cheesy

*Gawd, I am naughty* grin
He was not shy not just into bigz girlz tongue
Lawd save you, you are more than naughty angry
Re: Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
y me:
He was not shy not just into bigz girlz tongue
Lawd save you, you are more than naughty angry

He is not into big girls? Have you seen his Kukere video? grin grin grin

You no see the amount of gracious juice he had in that? grin grin grin

Okay see the girls he is stepping to here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8GqTZ7bVg

I even thought the guy had swagger watching this video because he exuded confidence and looked self-assured until the guy fall my hand with this serious flirt called Toolz owning him. undecided

Toolz, come here! I dare you. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.