Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) (26612 Views)

I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Nairatrenders: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fashion designer and entrepreneur,Toyin Lawani has over 15 businesses she runs in her Lekki building in Lagos.

When she advertised one of her meals from her restaurant ,a fan said he dream is to visit her ‘shop’.

Toyin corrected her saying she owns an empire ,not a shop.

Talk about a boss chick!

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-own-an-empire-not-shop-toyin-lawani-sets-the-record-straight-photos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Nairatrenders: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
And this nonsense made fp?

Seun, like seriously!!??!!

And what's with the OLOSHOTIC EMPIRE IMAGE?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lucious Lyon, her Cookie is her main business

17 Likes

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by yusufobinna1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
mugu sad
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by ajokebelle(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Some people sef.
Talking about fans that are asslickers.
Imagi e the statement- one of the things you want God to do for you.

22 Likes

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smh
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by itiswellandwell: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol. If na kiosk, she go call am palace. Smh. Mugu.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to
UK and European countries

2 Likes

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by youngl1234(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
na u Sabi
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by BusinessHub1: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Prideful people turn me off, all the same, good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by kufre2010: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
A MUST SHARE

THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:

“A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*

*”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*

*”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*

*”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*

*”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*

*”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*

*”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*

*”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*

*”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*

*”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*

*”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*

*”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow.
DON’T ALL NIGERIANS TO BE FOOLED THE 2ND

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by amahthelma(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
With such reply she just showed how proud and arrogant she will be towards her customers and employees. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by OboOlora(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please add shrine to the list of ur business empire

Or how do you explain the room you call a store beside the next exit to the changing room in your office.

Everybody know say u do jazz pass fadeyi oloro

4 Likes

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Fuckmytoto(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Empire way you use TOTO build abi , shameless pigs ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Someone should explain what empire means to her

5 Likes

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shop lmao e pain am

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by sukerefakere(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
embarassed
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by hisexcellency34: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
why did i waste my data reading this?
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by jaymee0(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol
@tiannasplaceEMPIRE's golden dream for 2019 is to visit someone's shop.

Maybe that was meant to spite her.
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by tunary(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hmm Ladies sha
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Afonjas: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
emeijeh:
And this nonsense made fp?

Seun, like seriously!!??!!

And what's with the OLOSHOTIC EMPIRE IMAGE?

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Smelling pvssy empire
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Compliant(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
EMPIRE WHAT?

DICTIONARY PLS

Empire is an extensive sphere of
activity
controlled by one person or group.

Now I understand "ACTIVITY"

1 Like

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Olisakeys: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Vinstel: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Vain woman
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Ogaemmy: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
I pray to own my own legit empire some day. Nairalnaders, support my ministry in your little way by subscribing to my YouTube channel. I will sure keep you informed and entertained 24/7. Watch and subscribe below, I cover sport, music, entertainment, politics. Thanks and God bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJUW_1kvwA
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months / At 89, Joke Silva’s Mom Casts Vote In Wheel Chair / Tosin Silverdam Apologises To Adesua Etomi, Maintains His Opinion On Vogue Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.