Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) (147713 Views)

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / Larry Sun,pls Post The Link To The Paradox Of Abel Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Joizy(f): 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
I must confes,ur stori z awesome,ur pattern is captivatin.i jux cud nt stop readin it.after readin brand of cain i was so bent on readin d paradox of abel.nd nw am done.ama try catch up wif black maria.u r d bomb larri.so lov ur workx 2 pieces.kip it cumin bro,mre ink 2 ya pen,mre grease 2 ya elbow.pix
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Akposb(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lovely and epic work you have here. Loved your choice of words and must confess that you are really good.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
Joizy:
I must confes,ur stori z awesome,ur pattern is captivatin.i jux cud nt stop readin it.after readin brand of cain i was so bent on readin d paradox of abel.nd nw am done.ama try catch up wif black maria.u r d bomb larri.so lov ur workx 2 pieces.kip it cumin bro,mre ink 2 ya pen,mre grease 2 ya elbow.pix
Thank you so much, ma'am. I'm indeed grateful. I promise you, the third book in this series would be intriguing.

Bless you.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Akposb:
Lovely and epic work you have here. Loved your choice of words and must confess that you are really good.
It's always so great to have you grace my works with your pair of intelligent eyes. You're a force to reckon with too.

Thank you, sir.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story, will surely keep reading.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Joizy(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2015
LarrySun:
Thank you so much, ma'am. I'm indeed grateful. I promise you, the third book in this series would be intriguing.

Bless you.
jah bles u mre.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Opeoluwa99(f): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Excellent stories,too excellent to be referred to as the best of the bests oga larrysun.

I don't care if i've read these excellent stories cos u'm buying them,i know a friend who says it's better to promote what you love instead if bashing what you hate,so i'm definitely going to buy them and promote them.

Please where can i get them
You know in jale-jale price wink

I really love your works.Oga Larrysun i salute your government kiss

From an undying fan of yours,Opeoluwa.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Opeoluwa99:
Excellent stories,too excellent to be referred to as the best of the bests oga larrysun.

I don't care if i've read these excellent stories cos u'm buying them,i know a friend who says it's better to promote what you love instead if bashing what you hate,so i'm definitely going to buy them and promote them.

Please where can i get them
You know in jale-jale price wink

I really love your works.Oga Larrysun i salute your government kiss

From an undying fan of yours,Opeoluwa.
Thabk you so much, ma'am. I really appreciate your kind gestures. Unfortunately, it's only the Brand of Cain and The Coffin of Errors that are currently published. You can purchase The Brand of Cain via the link on my signature. It costs only two hundred naira. The Coffin of Errors is fifty naira only. smiley

Thank you, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by hafees: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Nice one OP.

Please read mine here : https://www.nairaland.com/2629801/light-darkness-new-book-me#38681959

Will love your comment

Thank you
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by MerryMe1(f): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Carlson001(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Wow, jst still finished dis, lemme go n find d 'Judas' own
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wow... I'm speechless!!! I don't even know what to say... You are just too good Larrysun. Pls don't ever relent; continue to get better
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow you are indeed a writer. Keep it up.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by dexiouz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Nice Story, But You Need To Edit Some Spelling Errors.

One of the women said, the heavier one,
“I think you must be mad! No sane man
could talk as you do. No man in his right
man mind would walk into a hospital in such a
drunken state.”

“Is the
floor moving up and down or am I
drunker drunk than I imagine I am?

As the drink drunk-sodden baboon staggered
down the corridor of the hospital he
raised his gin bottle to his mouth and
drank deeply, the liquid ran from the
corner of his mouth down to his chin and
the front of his chest, and onto the
marble floor of the hospital.
Na people like you dey spoil ds country. Na only fault fault you dey fynd. Abi na u go school pass.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
dexiouz:

Na people like you dey spoil ds country. Na only fault fault you dey fynd. Abi na u go school pass.
lol, no vex.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Wane2: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
;(where was i all these years you were writing such great stories you blew my mind with this masterpiece wol (weeping out loud) GOD bless you larrysun
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
BRO u know what is killing ur writeups u try to make a point clear u always make it overclear when u want the reader to see what you are imagining don't force it on them don't be too brief either just b in d middle but a little closer to being brief *cheers*

LarrySun

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
rawswag:
BRO u know what is killing ur writeups u try to make a point clear u always make it overclear when u want the reader to see what you are imagining don't force it on them don't be too brief either just b in d middle but a little closer to being brief *cheers*

LarrySun
Your advice is confusing, sir.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2016
LarrySun:
lol sorry sir I meant to say when you explain something like a fe.male characters shape don't delve to deep into it
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2016
LarrySun:
lol sorry sir I meant to say when you explain something like a fe.male characters shape don't delve to deep into it BTW ilove ur stories keep it up and pls keep updating ur story of d black maria
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by sudonym(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Good job- Agatha Christie meets Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by afolwalex20(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
My best story ever.. Nice work op
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by phemocheee(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2017
What I know is that you aren't from this world. Whao, your imaginative ability is just very awesome.

God bless you for this story, may your brain never derail. Keep it up bro
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by phemocheee(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=LarrySun

Lot read a little faster than Daniel and would wait the few seconds until he nodded before turning the page. The writing had been easy to read, easy and straightforward. When they had finished Lot, folding the paper, was silent a moment.

A lot of questions now hung in the air. The written confession sounded a death knell on parts of the detective’s theories. Daniel Famous, however, recalled that Hannah did not admit killing her husband, Jamal Malik. She confessed killing Mallam Ibrahim and Nurse Koffo, she even admitted being the infamous Zainab Badmus the police had sought for years. But she didn’t kill Jamal!

He looked in the detective’s eyes, expecting him to say something, but the older man still remained silent. There was nothing to say, the truth had come to light. It was plainly there for both of them to see. The corpse they had found wasn’t Abel, it was an impostor.

“The gun was taken away,” Lot finally spoke, “The gun was taken away.”

“The man shot himself in the head. The letter is a suicide note.”

Lot shook his head slowly, “No, he didn’t. Someone killed him. Someone who knew the truth shot him and took away the gun. The man was murdered.”

“It’s obviously Tina, she’s the V. We have to find that woman!”

“Tina is long gone. I don’t think we’ll be able to find her. Besides, it’s not Tina who killed him.”

“What! What do you mean by that statement?”

“Listen, Famous. The bullet found in the man’s head came from the gun Hannah used on herself.”

“Then it’s Hannah who killed him.”

Lot shook his head again, “It’s not Hannah either.”

Daniel was now totally confused. But Lot continued anyway, “Hannah confessed killing the Mallam and the nurse, but she never said she killed Jamal and Mr. Beckley. I should have seen the truth when the doctor told me that the wound on the man’s leg was recently stitched.”

Daniel frowned and said, “In that case, who killed Beckley Alabi?

“Question for the gods.”[/quote]

LOT's stance here showed that he already knew Beckley was killed by an insider, probably, he narrowed it down to Ruth. No wonder Ruth shut him up with mind blowing sexx. Hmm,
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Hada2020: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2017
LarrySun, you are indeed great writer, I doff my cap for you sir, I have been following your story b] black maria[/b] on nairaland, before I come across brand of Cain and paradox of Abel, more ink to your pen sir.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by Ayoshewa12(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Yippee grin grin grin, Av finally finished reading the novel, the brand of Cain and paradox of Abel. Mr Larry u are such a great and an excellent writer (novelist) Yee. Can't believe I finish reading both stories in two days. Thank you. Sir,I enjoyed every moment reading the stories. More inspiration fall on sir cool cool[img] cool
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by itsandi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Interesting smiley
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by becca2017(f): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
This story is wowww!! u're doing a great job here Mr writer.. i guess Esther is the murderer, right??
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
becca2017:
This story is wowww!! u're doing a great job here Mr writer.. i guess Esther is the murderer, right??
You've obviously not yet finished reading it.

1 Like

Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hada2020:
LarrySun, you are indeed great writer, I doff my cap for you sir, I have been following your story b] black maria[/b] on nairaland, before I come across brand of Cain and paradox of Abel, more ink to your pen sir.
Thank you for reading.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by LarrySun(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ayoshewa12:
Yippee grin grin grin, Av finally finished reading the novel, the brand of Cain and paradox of Abel. Mr Larry u are such a great and an excellent writer (novelist) Yee. Can't believe I finish reading both stories in two days. Thank you. Sir,I enjoyed every moment reading the stories. More inspiration fall on sir cool cool[img] cool
Thank you, ma'am. I remain loyal.
Re: The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) by becca2017(f): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Wow wow wow wow (lol am not an ambulance tho). I just finished reading this story, and i must say you did a really great and wonderful work Larry. Your story is wow and so intriguing, you are a rear gem Larry and so is your story... But i have a request to make, can you arrange a meeting with Detective Lot and I so as to shake hands with him and know how hard it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) / Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.