Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) (7795 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
LIGHT AND DARKNESS
(C) Bode Keshinro

No part of this book may be adapted or used in any form without the permission of the author

hafeeskeshinro@gmail.com

GENESIS

PROLOGUE
It was a dream. It was an exceptionally bad dream. A chilling nightmare that froze her blood and made her skin broke into tiny ringlets of sweats that cascades down her young body, and making her defecate on the bed uncontrollably. The hairs on her skin stand on the millions of goose pimples covering all part of her body as she shivers from a severe cold she experience internally.

She had woken up suddenly. The booming and frightening sound of the thunder and the sickening blinding lightening had jerked her out of sleep. Exceedingly terrified, she had screamed, but it was all swallowed up in the deafening thunder of the night, rendering her widely opened mouth useless.

It was not raining. It was only windy and drizzling, but everything looks like a typhoon was on. Worse still, the whole of the girls’ hostel was in darkness because of the sudden power outage caused by the raging wind. Most of the girls were terribly frightened, they had resulted to covering the whole of their body up to the head with large blankets, just to have some sense of security-the hostel suddenly have a compelling creepy atmosphere. It was false security the girls have, because many of the girls in Saint Catherine school were about to die.

The saint Catherine school is a highbrow mixed, boarding high school for the children of rich and influential Africans. Located in a secluded area of Lagos in Nigeria , with world class facilities, it rivals the best finishing schools in Europe and America , both in standard and fees. The school had built a huge reputation over the years, but it was all about to be crumbled to dust. There would be no Saint Catherine School ever again.

Sabrina Madu dreamt she was a deep black, vicious giant bat with fiery red eyes, but with human head and two horns, flying at a great height and breathing down hot burning balls of fire, which consumed cities after cities. She had looked down with glinting wicked eyes and laughed a strange echoing guttural laughter, ecstatic at seeing burnt human bodies, with collapsed skyscrapers and bridges, and other destructions from her aerial view. The ominously dark cloud was heavy with spiraling smokes emerging from below and she could smell the fetid and pungent smells of burnt human flesh that was quickly decaying and decomposing.

Most of the world monuments are in ruins- the capitol building, the Kremlin, the world trade center, the Eiffel tower, the London Bridge, the Big Ben, the pyramids, the statue of liberty, the Taj-maha, the Nigerian national art theatre and many other monuments are gone. It was an immodest show of superiority. She was done with Africa, North America, Asia and Europe, her next port of call is South America , which she has a preference for. Again, she laughed an ugly guttural laughter, a resounding evil sound that shook the world.

In Lagos , Cairo , Prague , London , Paris , Washington , New Delhi , Moscow , Tokyo , Beijing , and the other cities she had destroyed, they were all so frightened she could smell them. She had taunted them while they were scampering, jabbering and begging, looking for an escape route that was non- existent. They are doomed. She knew none of them would escape her wrath, and finally they had all died, twisting and busting with flame. The only set of people she had not killed at once were the so called leaders, she loves playing with the presidents, the prime ministers and the heads of states like they were her toys. She really wanted to see what makes them thick, but they had all disappointed her, like the rest they had jabbered, and begged and had died, so cheaply. They are not fit to be leaders. It emboldened her and she became more excited and arrogant- the world was hers to destroy. The entire chemical and nuclear weapons, plus the shields are very useless.

She flew into Sao Paulo , cutting into the violently moving wind with her scraggy, ugly wing. She saw the people desperately rushing into their vehicles away from the white sandy beach; the azure cloud had suddenly turned black. She became livid: they had the nerve to be on the beach playing soccer or volley ball with skimpy trunks and bikinis while the rest of the world was in turmoil. Were they not watching the world major news network? What ever happened to CNN, BBC, SKY or AL JAZEERAH, are they shot down? How stupid can humans be? It was show time again.

She breathed in deeply, then blew out the hot, killer balls of fire. Immediately, the fire river raced violently through the city like a broken dam, consuming everything on sight. Like in all the cities, a swoop of smoke came up after the dry crisping sound of burning fire subsides. Few minutes later, the city became devastatingly deserted. She was not tired, she wanted to finish off with all the continents before she starts laying her eggs and hatching them. She would not want any silly human tampering with her chicks. She was getting ready for Australia when the thunder woke her up. There would still be show time.

CHAPTER ONE
Akinwale George sat in a bar with his childhood friend Emeka Onyema, both musing. Surprisingly the bottles of Guinness stout on their table stood untouched, a sudden unending silence had descended on the two friends. Except for the duo and an equally quiet couple sitting some few meters away, the bar was empty. It was not a time to be in the bar, it was a working hour of a working day. Majority of the population in Lagos at that hour are trying to make money rather than spend it. It is also very unusual for the two friends to be sitting at a bar at that hour, but Akin had suddenly phoned his friend, requesting to see him immediately.

Usually they meet most weekends to have some couple of drinks, review the week, talk about women, and some times visit the clubs to kill time. Akin is a science teacher at Saint Catherine School and because the school is located in Badagry, an historic town and interior part of Lagos, he comes into the city during the weekends to visit Emeka, who is a medical doctor in a small private hospital in Maryland. The Badagry slave port gave the town its history as it was notorious for its thriving business activities during the slave trade period, witnessing the shipping of millions of West Africans to the Europe, Arabia, and the Americas . It remains a major tourist attraction to the world.

Emeka sat sloppily on the white plastic chair with a deep frown on his face, his silence suggesting he was greatly annoyed. He shook his head sadly at Akin several times, giving him a look that says he is the most irresponsible human being on the face of the earth. Akin looked on, crackling his knuckles at intervals for want of something to do. He avoided looking at Emeka straight in the face.

‘What do you expect of me now? Bring out the scalpel and scrape her inside clean?’ he said disdainfully after a silence that seemed like eternity.
‘Common Emeka…just this one and I won’t ever bother you again.’ Akin said hesitantly in a pleading tone. He was mopping his sweating brows.
‘The same thing you said the last time, I have stopped doing abortions…Akin I can’t. I told you Helen’s would be the last one’
‘Yes…but Emeka this one is different. It’s one of my students, if anyone gets to hear about it, I’m finished. What do you think the school management will do to me?’

Emeka had almost fallen of his seat when Akin revealed he had impregnated one of his students. It was his first year at Saint Catherine after a long time of searching for a well paying job.

‘Why didn’t you think about what the management will do to you before getting your student pregnant’ Emeka was persistent.
‘I swear she caused it’ Akin’s voice quiver with fear.
‘Oh! She impregnated herself or raped you?’ Emeka was indignant.
‘Nah… listen, she was coming on to me…coming to my apartment everyday when no one was around. She’s spoilt… the little tramp’
‘Whatever! She’s just 16 for God sake… a kid. You should blame yourself for getting her pregnant. You lack control Akin!
‘Agreed. It’s her parents I’m afraid of. Her father is a senator; he could put me in prison for the rest of my life. He has all the strings to pull’

This time Emeka laughed, Akin seemed to have lost all sense of control, he was shaking very visibly and his speech delivered with a twitch on his mouth. He had never seen Akin so scared. Where is Akin the macho, the lady killer, the dare devil, all gone up in smoke of fear, replaced with the confused idiots in his front.

‘You know the father is a senator before you did her in?’
‘You don’t get it Emeka…’
‘Obviously’
‘See, she was coming everyday… she’s a tramp…until we got careless’
‘Hmm...Akin, everyday? How crazy can you be?
‘At a time she refused using…’ Akin stuttered
‘Please spare me the dirty details… how far gone is she? Emeka made a face
‘What?’ Akin was dumbfounded
‘How old is the pregnancy? Emeka mused
‘Don’t really know’
‘How long have you been doing it?’
‘I’ll put it to about 5 months’
‘Everyday for 5 months’ Emeka laughed, punching him
‘It’s not funny you know’
‘Obviously’
‘So what are we going to do about this Sabrina girl?
‘We? Don’t be stupid. Let’s just pray it’s not more than 3 to 4 months.’
‘That means you are going to do it? Akin looked at him expectantly.
‘It means nothing you fool’ Emeka replied angrily.’ I hate paying you back with all what you have done for me with these abortions.
‘Emeka, no more abortions I promise’ excitedly he took Emeka’s hand and pumped it hard.
‘Don’t promise, because there would certainly be no next time’ Emeka said resignedly.
‘When can I bring her over?’
‘Not so fast’ Emeka sat thinking for a while. ‘It would have to be in the night…I’ll be on night duty starting from next Monday’
‘So we should look at Monday night, it’s also suit me’
‘Say from 8 pm, come straight to the hospital, no food.’
‘Of course, I know all about that’ Akin blurted in his eagerness. Emeka gave him a cold look.
‘Look at you, you’ll be 32 this year, get serious with somebody and stop knocking all types of girls up’
‘This is my first in 2 years, could you stop rebuking me?’
‘Congratulations! And you had close to 8 during your university days…and I have to do them all. I was the hottest abortionist thanks to you.’
‘No, you were the hottest medical student abortionist…you were brilliant!’ Akin laughed for the first time, but Emeka didn’t find his contribution funny.
‘One more thing, don’t expect me to harbour you and your student lover after the abortion. Clara would be spending 2 weeks of her annual leave with me, I don’t want her to know anything.’ Clara is Emeka’s fiancée.
‘I believe Clara is fine?
‘Of course, why ask about her when both of you don’t get along.’
‘Well… she hates me, and I don’t know why’ Akin complained bitterly
‘No she would love to kill you. Don’t forget you are bad influence on me.’
‘Like you never chased the girls too?’
‘Every sane and complete man would chase the girls, but there is a time to quit’
‘Yes…yes…I’m the wayward one’
‘No doubt, not with your latest achievement’
‘Say hello to Clara for me’ he changed the subject.
‘Don’t waste your time’

Akin opened the bottles and pour the beer into the glass cups. He would not blame Clara, who needs her fiancé to be around a womanizing, drinking, incorrigible friend? She had begged him to stop taking Emeka to the clubs, and he had always replied her with he never did put a gun to his head. Somehow the two of them had always managed to sit in the same room without arguing. While Clara is prim and proper, with a sharp sense of rights and wrongs Akin is simply carefree, unrepentant and wayward. With Clara, Emeka had stirred clear of all the vices they engaged in, but Akin seemed to be the one prompting him back to all the bottles, the cigarettes and the women.

‘Emeka… thank you so much for helping out, I wouldn’t want to give her some tablets and concoctions that might have side effects, I want it nice and clean or her parent would have my head.’
‘Shut up and stop reminding me! Just remember there is no next time’
‘I’m certain there won’t be a next time’ Akin raised his foaming glass cup” To our friendship’ Reluctantly Emeka raised his own and they clicked glasses.
‘Why don’t you drink up and return to work’ Emeka said eyeing him with distaste.
‘I asked for a day off’ Akin smiled.
‘I didn’t. I have to go now, I have to do the afternoon shift’ Emeka stood up without finishing his drink. He was not pleased with Akins’s increasing dependence on him to do his dirty jobs. Maybe its time to call off their friendship, he decided he would do it, but over time.

He got into his new Honda accord car and drove off, after waving off Akin absent mindedly. He should not have agreed to do the abortion.

I will love your feed backs folks before i update. If it is no good then i stop!

1 Like

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Mekky05(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op,spot on.. I've subscribed sharpaly!
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Hurklan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
ride on
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by marz007(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2015
Am in love with dis story

1 Like

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Many thanks guys. Update coming up soon
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
CHAPTER TWO

Sabrina never knew she was pregnant until her friend Chiamaka told her. She was having the usual morning sickness, and vomiting, all her friends at the hostel thought she had only caught malaria. Actually she is known for her not so strong features; especially during her first year when she had to be taken to the school clinic several times, hence everyone thought she was having a spell of her usual sickness. The only suspecting teacher is Mrs. Jubril, who was always watching the girls, but the middle aged woman knew she could be fired by merely insinuating something like that, especially if she were wrong. She was being careful, the rich people who patronize Saint Catherine, are very powerful, especially Sabrina’s father, none of them would want their name smeared with such incident. Suggesting it could even lead to her not find a job forever, at least not anywhere around Lagos or Abuja . So she kept her mouth shot and continued watching Sabrina.

Chiamaka had whispered it into her ears while they were eating dinner in the dinning hall one day, Sabrina had almost chocked on her food. Later on she had gone out to the rest room to vomit everything she had eaten; she was looking very pale and fragile.

‘I never thought you are so naïve’ Chiamaka said immediately they got to their hideout, following their sneak out after light out, to discuss privately. ‘I thought he knew what to do not to get me pregnant’ Sabrina replied lamely ‘I counted on him’ ‘Who is pregnant now, you or him?’ Chiamaka hissed, pouting at her friend. She fancied her herself being more street wise than any of the girls in school and she was always quick to call them naïve. As Sabrina’s best friend and confidante, she had been part of the plan from beginning, advising her on what best to wear, to see the handsome new chemistry teacher, and what time to sneak to his apartment. She was the one who arrived at the perfect time plan for Sabrina to always spend the night with him and return to school before daylight without anybody knowing. She was the one who taught her what to do in bed to excite him and to keep him wanting her.

When Akin joined Saint Catherine (he was very unlike the other stereotype teachers) almost all the senior girls had crush on him, and the boys worship him. His gait, his diction, his laughter and his general attitude was ‘cool’, they just found a role model. He was a breath of fresh air to the students, who hated the stuffy and boring ‘professional’ teachers they encounter everyday. Immediately Sabrina had decided she wanted the maverick teacher for herself, like every other thing her rich father could purchase for her. In spite of his treating her like a kid initially, she had persisted until one evening when he had carried her into his bedroom, making love to her violently and passionately. He was drunk, but she had been hooked. She bought him present, drop large amount of money in places around his apartment, and call him every seconds of the day. She had all the money to spend from an account her father opened for her whims. She was like a junkie, and for the first time Akin could not match a woman’s libido.

‘Chiamaka, talk to me, I don’t know what to do’ she begged her friend who was busy pouting her mouth like the spoilt brat she is. ‘You have to tell him first…lets see what he’s going to do’ ‘I thought he knew what he was doing’ Sabrina complained again. ‘The same way he thought you knew what you were doing’ Chiamaka retorted.’ Why didn’t you use condoms or other protections?’ ‘I thought it would feel better and I refuse it, beside I thought Miss Kwame was eyeing him’ Miss Kwame is their Ghanaian geography teacher. ‘Now don’t be silly, do you think she has time for anything except church’ Chiamaka chided, resuming her pouting pose. ‘You have to see him after chemistry class tomorrow’ Later, they sneaked back to the dormitory and into their bed in the semi darkness.

The whole night Sabrina couldn’t sleep, she kept tossing on the bed. For the first time she seemed to be able to comprehend the consequences of her wild actions. All the while she was basking in the euphoria of having sex with her dream man- a man the whole girls wanted and could not get. She was special. She thought what she had with David, her 18 year old boyfriend was like a child play compared to the unending series of crazy orgasm she had with Akin. Nonetheless David had provided her with the basic experience.

On her bed she cried softly, sniveling quietly to make the other students not hear her. She was greatly troubled, thus she decided she could not wait till morning to see him. Abruptly she jumped up from the bed, and went into the bathroom (the only place without a burglary), where she could climb out of the window- her usual route. Only Chiamaka knew her intentions and before she could get to the bathroom herself, Sabrina had climbed out into the thick darkness of the night. But Sabrina should not have gone out; she would have saved so many lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Mekky05(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Young teenage love,and what it does to girls.. Op,I troway salute.
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by marz007(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wow! Diz gonna b great

1 Like

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by marz007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
update nah
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Hurklan(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2015
hurray, 9ja is 55.... God bless Nigeria, God bless us all
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE EVERYONE.
I apologise for the late update. Find below:

CHAPTER THREE

Two figures emerged from the darkness of the dense bush. One of them is dressed only in a cowry decorated blood red wrapper wounded around his fat middle, with series of white chalk designs on his body. The other one, a white woman is naked and glinting with red palm oils robbed vigorously on her body, her pubic is shaved. While the man is chanting incantations and shaking a thin ugly, black object, that was giving out a tambourine like sound, the naked woman carries a steaming black earthen pot on her head, and answered choruses as the man chanted. They were heading for a three road intersection, where the sacrifice she was carrying would be dropped to free her of the rampaging evils disturbing her. Once in a while the man dips the object into the steaming pot, and spread the foaming pungent liquid content around them to wave away the evils. At a point the woman knelt down and the man made tiny incisions on parts of her body- the middle of her head, her chest just before the breast, and hollow between her back and protruding, curvy buttocks. They continued their journey afterwards.

The small town of Badagry is silent, moonless and very dark at that time of the night, except for the humming sound of the huge generator from Saint Catherine not far away and the small illuminations showing from there. There was no movement, the whole town seemed to be dead except for this two, their feet making crackling noises as they match on dead dry leaves. In some few hours it would be day light, they still have enough time, the only phase of the ritual left is depositing the sacrifice. Earlier the woman had taken her bath in a small river, where she left all her expensive clothing and jewelries, never to be worn by her again.

The purpose of the sacrifice is to rid her of an evil affliction casted upon the females in her family by an African witch doctor hundreds of years back before the slave trade. After the sacrifice, a surrogate would be needed to give the evil creature a new abode. Then it would start its destructions all over again, taunting and manipulating the surrogate until it begins to thirst and demand for blood. The two figures arrived the three road intersection, and stood at the center, again the woman knelt down. From inside the steaming black pot, the man removed a half dead white cock and started another round of feverish incantations. His body shook violently and he perspired, his eyes dilating and the whiteness of his eyes crimsoning. At the crescendo, he swiftly wretch the neck of the cock and allow the gushing blood to spill on the woman’s naked body. Later he dipped the dead cock inside the ominously smelling pot and waved the liquid content around the woman. Finally he dropped it into the pot also motioning the woman to put the pot down and stand up. The ceremony completed, the rich Brazilian woman can travel back to Rio de Janeiro to continue with her life. No more afflictions, she had only come over to Nigeria , to remove the curse. Her Yoruba witch doctor came highly recommended, and she had paid a lot both in fees and in buying the materials needed for the sacrifice. The last part of the sacrifice would be to sleep with a young man of 18 immediately she gets to Rio , that she knew she can arrange discreetly, not with the flourishing male prostitution business in existence. But she must never set her eyes on the new surrogate.

Without looking behind them they continued their journey on the opposite side of the footpath as well as continuing the chanting, a solemn one this time. From his side vision, the witch doctor saw another figure crossed one of the intersecting roads to the other side running. He shook his head happily, knowing instantly that the sacrifice has been accepted by the gods. His client, Roberta Miguel’s problem is solved. The duo continued their journey.

CHAPTER FOUR

As she crossed the road to the other side linking to the road that would take her to the long footpath that connectsto Akins apartment, Sabrina saw the two strange figures and froze. Blood rushed into her head, and her heart thumped so loudly she felt a sledge hammer was hitting her. Her kneels felt like rubber, threatening to buckle under her, all over she started shaking, with a swift dizziness taking her over.

In a daze she watched the two figures as they progressed they through their strange rituals. She wanted to scream when the man wretch the cocks neck but caught herself just in time. Suddenly she noticed warm dripping urine flowing down her legs, she clutched at the cross pendant she always wore on her chain. At once she terrified and felt like fainting, it was then she saw the stupidity of sneaking out of school at that time of the night. She had always been impulsive, but his time she knew she had gone too far.

She crouched down beside the nearby trees and shrubs, hoping the figures will not spot her. She had heard of instances where people were beheaded and their genitals used for rituals, she shivered violently at the thought. Several times she questioned her sanity, failing to comprehend why she ever sneaked out of the dormitory. She vowed this one would be her last. Silently she prayed, her eyes trained on the blurry figures without blinking, even as tears welled in her eyes. With adrenalin pumping furiously into her, she was ready, if ever she would need to run for her life.

Not long, the two figures were ready to go, moving in the opposite direction and backing her. Without thinking she bolted across the road, running faster than she had ever done al her life, stumbling, falling, and picking herself up instantly. The thorns tore at her skin, and her kneels bleed from falling down several times but she made it to Akins font door where she pressed the bell and collapsed.

Just then her stomach started convulsing, she spurted goblet of blood from her mouth, with some thick dark blood spuriously flowing out of her vagina down her thighs. She whimpered and wrangled in pain, her body very taut, as also breathe heavily. A black coldness enveloped her and she knew she was going to pass out. With the last residing effort in her she kicked hard at the front door with her left foot. The sound from the impact echoed loudly in the silent night.

Inside, Akin heard the sudden loud noise and jumped up instantly from the bed. Quietly he tiptoed to where he kept a big cutlass for such occasion, picked it up, then move cautiously toward the door. Once or twice had had cause to use his cutlass to chase away a one man-gang armed robber, not carrying a gun. Close to his front door he pressed his ears against the key hole and listened intently. There was no other sound except a close whimpering sound coming at irregular intervals. He pepped from the key hole and saw the outline of a figure wrangling helplessly on the floor, he was jolted, the half sleep quickly disappearing from his eyes.
Crazy with fear and covering his mouth to keep him from screaming Akin ran to get his torchlight. He started perspiring and shaking, the town is notorious for their diabolical activities, he was afraid somebody is trying to punish for an offence he must have committed. Back to the sitting room, he beamed the touch light from the window at the figure, moving it around, trying to focus on the face without success as his shaking hands was jumpy. Suddenly the touch mistakenly caught the face. Sabrina! He screamed, his voice echoing several meters away. In panic he rushed to the door, hitting his body against the settees and the center table, crashing them as he moved. A kind of panic seizure took over him, not knowing how, he found himself crouching down beside Sabrina’s all bloodied body.

Quickly he carried her up straight to the bathroom, her head and neck dangling as if she was lifeless. Tiny blood drippings followed him as he carried her inside, forming vertical dotted lines and puddles at intersections. Putting her down gently inside the bath, he opened the tap and allowed the water to soak her before removing her clothing. Done he washed her body and wrapped her up in a big towel, he then proceeded to washing her blood soaked clothes which he kept close to the window to dry quickly.

At a point Akin stood confused, several thoughts running crazily inside his head, his body jerking, after a while he was able to calm himself. Her temperature was so high that he thought she would probably not make till morning. Not long her eye lids were fluttering to open, quickly he stood over whispering words into ears. Her brows is sweaty and creased in pain, finally she opened her eyes and moaned in pain. In excitement, Akin ran to the bathroom and in his excitement remove the whole first aid box from the wall. He brought out a Paracetamol sachet, the only drug inside, beside the iodine, cotton wool, and bandages which he also brought out for her cuts. He decided not to question her until she feels better.

Gently he put her in a semi sitting position and slipped the tablets into her mouth, along with a cup of water pressed to her mouth. She swallowed the drug and in a little while she went back to sleep. Akin sighed in relief, praying she gets well before morning, to be able to return to school before she was missed. The time was 3.30 am.

1 Like

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Hurklan(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
wao, nice one.... next plz
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by heeqhmart(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
following....
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by naftos(f): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nice 1, more update pls
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Many thanks guys. More comments please.Typing new updates. Coming soon.
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
HAPTER SIX

A scaly black reptilian creature with two sharp horns and a strong whipping tail stood at the three road intersection, extremely angry. Its glinting eyes is red hot and fierce. Its fang hangs out and the sharp shining claws clutch tightly against the earth in its fury. For now there is nothing else it could do, it has just been chased out of its surrogate, and the environment it is in now is extremely uncomfortable. The evil creature loves to stay in a coiled baby position inside a woman, controlling the victims for as long as they live or for as long it is permitted to live inside them.

The last 12 years he had been inside his last surrogate, it had had a marvelous time, killing her foetus, eating up her eggs, killing members of her family, making her evil in a trance, and watching her cry and bloodied all the time. He had a great time, but once again he had been thrown out. In spite of all the medical test conducted (Amniocentesis, Ultrasound scan and diagnostic radiology), nobody could detect it, not even its body heat or breathing rhythm. It has now lived for over 6 thousand years, surviving from generations to generations, causing them pains and anguish. Now it is being faced with another survival challenge.

With a look filled with hatred, the creature glanced at the man in red wrapper with the naked woman, its last victim. It had tried several times to re enter the victim but her new voodoo protection was iron clad. It watched them as they retreated, the man reciting incantations that sent hot burning fire like sensation around its body. The creature wondered who it next victim would be, and was beginning to settle down init uncomfortable environment until morning when the first pregnant woman would come out. Just then its sensitive infrared eyes picked a figure darting across the road, with its adapted sensory it detected the figure to be pregnant. Its body stood taut at attention in anticipation of a change of environment.

In an incredibly fast pace, it hurriedly slithered across the road towards the figure, zigzagging amongst shrubs and trees, its claws ripping the plants to death as hot slimy saliva drool from its huge jaws. Few meters form the new victim, it could feel her body temperature, the breathing rhythm, and the tension inside the body. It speedily conditioned its body temperature and breathing to that of its victims and lounged into the air diffusing and entering into the victims body in tiny bits, through the skin pores. The victim would feel an instantaneous change, but it would only be for a mini second.

Inside its new victim, the creature comfortably settled down. It next move would be to fuse with the developing fertilised egg or foetus, so that for a number of years it can feed and live without being disturbed. Strangely it felt the situation is different this time. It seems different from the over 6 thousand years it had been living, because it was time for the great change. It was time for the entire fetus in the world to be one of their own, so that the fight for darkness to rule the world can commence earnestly before the anti Christ or Dajal. The foetus when given birth to would be their foot soldiers and the ‘helpers’ which the creature knew would be arriving in some few months are already on their way, they would be the generalissimos. In a slide like viewing the creature could see the destructions, the bloods, the deaths, and could hear the cries of pains and anguish as people beg to get the ‘sacred’ number. It would be sweet victory, they would rule the world. Nothing can stop them now.

Few minutes after its entrance, the reptile could feel its victim becoming feeble, it is usually like that after introducing itself into the victim’s body system, especially when they start loosing the ‘protection blood’-the defensive blood inside the victims gathered by years of prayers and serving God. After a few more stride, the protection blood started flowing out, and her movement became slow and painful, the creature was attaching itself to every nerve and cell in her body. Soon they would be one, THE MOTHER, THE FOETUS, THE SPIRIT, still the trilogy.

Sabrina Madu the victim made it to the front door of a bungalow and collapsed. She is an exceedingly changed person.

1 Like

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cool story!
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
CHAPTER SEVEN

6.30 am. Sabrina woke up slowly from a fuggy sleep feeling very odd, she knew something had changed in her, but could not put a finger to it. At the end she concluded it must have been her pregnancy, though she was not satisfied. She sees things differently, felt lighter and seemed to have received a boost of energy. What worries her most is her vision, she is not seeing in all the colours, it is some kind of advances grey scale, probably she is hallucinating. Her voice also would change.

‘How are you’ Akin inquired immediately she opened her eyes with a forced smile. He had kept vigil at her bed side, praying nothing bad happens until morning when he could get proper medical help if she does not get better. He was relieved she looks okay, she even managed a wane smile. Akin had on only a towel wound around his middle, already he is preparing for school. From her sleeping position, Sabrina eyed his slim waist and the bush of pubic hair that disappeared down inside his towel, and felt a certain kind of urge for him. She noticed the disturbance in Akin’s face, and knew immediately that he had not slept the last night, that was alright. But she wanted him now.

At the moment, she knows she is not the confused, frightened girl who ran to his house the last night, she is now steeled with confidence, with a feeling of weird authority.
‘I’m fine… come here’ the pitch of her voice is thickened, with a metallic ring tone to it. They were both surprised especially with the authority in her voice. Akin was dumbfounded for an instant.

‘For God sake what made you leave the hostel in the middle of the night, and come out here all sick’ she did not answer him but kept looking at his waist, a wild smile forming at the corners of her mouth. She was ogling at the bulge in front of the towel.
‘Sabrina I’m talking to you!’ he was getting to being very exasperated.
‘I’m pregnant’ she replied sternly her voice more thickened, and that was the moment Akin knew about the pregnancy.
For some time his brain went into a coma
‘Pregnant?’ Are you out of your senses, is that why you came busting in middle of the night’ Spasm of fear gripped him, finding it hard to comprehend even himself.

He continued to lament, looking obviously very baffled. His brain seemed to be in a failed over drive gear. In his many adventures, he had pregnanted a number of girls, even a married woman once, but never an ‘immature’ high school girl. He felt like slapping himself. If the school ever finds out, then he should be prepared to spend the rest of his teaching career in jail.
‘Why didn’t you wait till morning to see me, suppose you are caught sneaking out… suppose…’
‘Calm down’ Sabrina said coldly, jolting him. She looked transformed, and instantaneously a kind of cold fear enveloped Akin. He even considered bolting away, but her eyes would not let him.
‘Just come here and make love to me’
‘Are you crazy or something’ Akin was bewildered. ‘What in hell’s name came over you’
‘Come here and make love to me’ she stood up and the big towel fell from her young ripe body. All the cuts of the night before had disappeared, leaving a perfectly firm and sensuous body.
Akin thought he was hallucinating, he wanted to scream.
‘Come and make love me’ Sabrina said again walking towards him, her nipples hard and aching, and her hips and pubic thrust forward. The surge of emotions firing inside her and the need for him to mate with her is so overwhelming, she felt like the black widow spider.
‘Sabrina…’ Akin stuttered
‘Come and make love to me’
‘Look…is there something wrong with you…I can’t…’
‘I’ll tell my father and the principal that I’m pregnant if you don’t’. She smiled at him mischievously, the thickening of her voice more noticeable.

At the mention of telling anybody, Akin became compliant and extremely scared. He knew he had to do it, but the trouble is he does not even have an erection. He had never felt so frightened all his life, at least never been afraid of making love to a woman.
Appreciating a naked woman’s body on his bed before and after sex as always been one of his gratifications, but now he seems revolted and very afraid to touch the sumptuous body before him. Besides, making love to her at the moment is the last thing he is thinking about. Urgently she pulled at his hand and led him to the bed, before swiftly removing the towel wounded around his muscular waist, oblivious of Akin’s feeling of being led to the slaughter slab. She frowned when she noticed he did not have an erection, mouthing a chiding phrase, she then proceeded to messaging him until he was a little hard. She squatted on top of him with ease, slowly guiding him inside her and started a measured movement.

Akin close his eyes in disbelief as his body was being ravaged, by the obsessed girl on top of him. His mind went blank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Mekky05(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Hafees, goodwork you're doing here,keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by tommynico(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
I want more......
Give me more. Very nice story mate, more ink to ur pens.
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
following you bumper to bumper. Pls dnt take long with your updates
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hafees nice story you've got here. following you bumper to bumper. Pls don't take long with your updates
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by marz007(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2015
interesting
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Thank you guys, please also keep it coming from your side.

Now you all still remember Emeka the Medical doctor? Let's go back to him
CHAPTER EIGHT

They had very hot and exhaustive sex the night before.They slept off in each other's arms with some sort of permanent smile on their faces.

But not for long.

Emeka almost ripped out his jugular vein, in his scary hyper screaming mode. He suddenly jumped out of the bed as if possessed and ran furiously toward the bathroom, pushing and displacing everything in his wake, including the center table and the standing fan that was out of his way. Facing the bathroom mirror, he saw that his face had broken into tiny sweats, with a look of horror. Fortunately on the mirror, he did not see the worm invaded face that he thought he would see, it had been only a dream.

When he had screamed, Clara had also fallen off the bed, giving off a responding scream that echoed loudly inside the apartment, it had been too sudden for anything to make sense. Initially he had trashing his feet and twisting as if in pain, moaning indecipherably, and seeming to want to break lose from a force holding him down. Clara had touched gently several times at first to quietly wake him up from the nightmare. At appoint he had unconsciously held shivering, jabbering and had pull at the front of her night gown, ripping it open. Then she shook him vigorously wanting to wake up more quickly, but he kept thrashing moaning in a tongue not understood. After a while he resumed normal sleep, she brought him closer to her to comfort him, cushioning his head on her bosom like he was a baby. Then he had screamed and everything had gone back to the crazy and screaming mode.

‘Honey what happened? Clara asked when she joined him at the bathroom, on her face was a wondering and bewildered look. Emeka had never been like that, at least not in their 4 years of relationship. She stepped cautiously towards him.
‘Nothing, its just…a dream’ he answered in a shaky voice. Looking up he saw the part of her night gown that was torn and a large portion of her breast outside. He was puzzled.
‘What happened?’ he fired urgently at Clara, not sure of what he must have done in his sleep. Easily he could see the fear on her face. Like him, she was also perspiring and shaking. For a while Emeka look her over, his roaming eyes making her uncomfortable.
‘What did I do to you’ he fired again, leaving the bathroom mirror and walking towards her. On his fore head stood out a large twitching vein, enunciated by the bathroom spot light. Clara took an undecided step back ward, she felt like bolting but could not at the time. It would only add to the weirdness of everything happening.
‘What did I do’ he pressed again for an answer, very afraid of what he might find out from his fiancée, he clenched his fist in fear.
‘Emeka, don’t get so worked up… it’s just a dream. Come lets talk about’ she motioned him toward the scattered sitting room, looking furtively behind as she walks in front of him. She was still very much startled.
‘Hope I didn’t hurt you’ he asked worriedly. He was ashamed.
‘Now dear stop worrying’ Clara said, sitting safely opposite him on the three sitter. Her hands are now stabled and she was not as scared as she was originally.

Emeka looked at her blankly, the goriness of the dream still haunt him with a hypnotic effect. It seems so unholy and awesomely evil, a cold feeling welled from within him at the mere thought of the dream. With the apt reality of the sequences, he does not even believe he is out of it yet.
‘Common tell me about it’ Clara moved from the three sitters to the arm of the chair he sat. She held comfortingly, looking closely into his eyes to reassure him and to be sure he would not grip at her night gown again, probably chocking her this time.

He dreamt he was tied up tightly with strong heavy chains inside a grave filled with scorpions and snakes. The scorpions, mostly red and very big sting furiously, while the python size snakes bite at once with four huge fangs. On his body were several wounds oozing out a dark milky and smelling liquid. A certain tiny creature, size of a housefly was eating away at his genital, his legs were suspended widely apart on the huge chains. His very loud screams were muffled by other more piercing high pitch ones coming from neigbouring graves, perhaps with more punishment.

Suddenly ahuge light liht beamed from the depth of the grave, blinding him first, then slowly revealing an emerging figure . it was a baby with fangs , tail , and claws with a jiggered edge blade, carried with both hands. The babay had a a murderous glint in its eyes and as it moves closer to Emeka, he saw that it has scales all over its body. On his head were also two sharp growing horns and its mouth drips with blood. Moving closer to him, it gave a mirthless laughter that shook up the whole grave culminating in a sudden chilling silence.. The creature held eyes with Emeka and smile wickedly, then slowly with the blade raised walked majestically towards him.

Suddenly the creature jumped and landed on Emeka’s chest, stabbing him with fury several times all around his body as he twists and scream. The more he screams, the crazier and more excited the creature becomes. It continued to stab him until Emeka was hoarse. Without warning, it plunged the blade into his heart, it then proceeded to carefully cutting its victim’s chest, exposing the sternum first, but looking for his heart, which would be severed and cut into several tiny beats for him and his playmates to enjoy. Just when the blade pierces through the first vein connecting his heart to the rest of his body system, in a busting blood fountain, Emeka woke up and ran to the bathroom.

Later together with Clara, they knelt down and prayed. There was no body to tell them that the dream was a premonition, and that it would be better to take it seriously.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by naftos(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
dat's Sabrina's creature at work. Nice update
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2015
ONLY RESPONSES WILL HELP ME TO UPDATE, BEEN TYPING THIS FOR A WHILE

CHAPTER NINE

Mrs. Gloria Madu sat at the back seat of a fast moving Chrysler jeep, with her sister Maureen Dickson, heading towards the John F Kennedy airport. The driver needed to drive in top speed to make sure Mrs. Madu will not miss her Virgin Atlantic flight back to Abuja. She had been NewYork since the last three weeks visiting her sister who is married to an American diplomat. Maureen had met Bob Dickson when he was the American ambassador to Nigeria in the late eighties. Now they have two teenage girls, Matilda and Whitney, who are as troublesome as Sabrina. The challenges of managing their teenage girls and steering them away from trouble had dominated the sister’s discussion the last three weeks.
Actually the last minutes shopping of getting Sabrina the ‘right stuffs’ is what is almost making her miss her flight now. Matilda and Whitney had continued to drag their aunt around all the stores, inundating her with what is in vogue and what is not, and what Sabrina could wear to make friends in Nigeria green with envy. Unfortunately, most of the attires are either too skimpy or tight fitting for Mrs. Madu’s likeness. At last she resigned to buying some, promising her nieces that Sabrina will complete her shopping herself when she comes visiting them the next month.

Like her younger sister Gloria Madu is very worried about her teenage daughter, especially with the series of weird things she is discovering about her. Suddenly her innocent baby girl had metamorphosed into a teenager that might already be having sex. She had criticised her husband several times for spoiling Sabrina, giving her too much money to spend and too much independence. This days Sabrina does whatever is in her whims, and never seems to want to listen to anybody. More worrisome is the fact that she now spends most of her time inside her room, alone.

Twice she had caught her daughter masturbating in the bathroom, but had been too embarrassed to either discuss it with her, or let her know she has found out. Sabrina’s room has virtually everything, from a personal bathroom and toilet to a home theatre television and cable satellite. Her room is actually like a wing in the house.

Surprisingly Sabrina had been very eager to return to school after the two weeks holiday for their second term. Then her mother had suspected her having a boy friend in school, especially because of her late night calls. Immediately Sabrina was driven out of the compound to return to school, she had rushed to search her room, but had found the door locked, with her spare key also missing. Unusual. Burning with curiosity, she had asked one of the gardeners to break the door open, her discoveries were worthwhile, staggering and heart wrenching.

Locked inside Sabrina’s closet were several ‘HOW TO DO IT BOOKS’ and pornographic films, Gloria Madu almost had a heart attack. Going through one of her daughter’s books ‘HOW TO PLEASURE YOUR MAN’, with pictures of a woman taking a man in her mouth, she immediately resolved to pull Sabrina out of Saint Catherine. Unfortunately she would not be able to do it in the immediate, she would first need to consult with her husband as the school is operated by one of his relations. Again she would need to find Sabrina a new school, preferably abroad, before pulling her out. So she had traveled to the united sates to consult her sister, she had also found a suitable and very strict Christian school, to make it very simple to convince her ‘one track mind husband.’ Checking through the last sites her daughter had visited on the internet, in which the latter forgot to shut down her Sony laptop, Mrs. Madu discovered loads of ‘SEX HELP’ pages. She was both frightened and angry the same time.

‘Send my greetings to Henry’ Maureen said, cutting into her sister’s reverie. Gloria had sat thoughtfully from the time she entered the car till now.
‘Henry? Who is Henry?’ she asked after some time.
‘Henry? I’m talking about your husband now’ Maureen frowned.
‘How long have you been in the united state Maureen?’ Gloria asked with a smile.
‘Almost twenty years. Why?’
‘Are you still an African?’
‘Of course, what kind of question is that?’
‘In spite of being married to a white American man’
‘Common sister, I’m still black, I’m no Michael Jackson’ both broke into laughter.
‘Then you wouldn’t call my Husband by name’
‘Now don’t be like that, not with your Harvard education
‘Don’t use my education against me. Our traditions forbids it, my husband is at least ten years older than you’
‘Okay I get it madam tradition… how is your husband’ Maureen said pouting her mouth in a funny way.
‘He’s great’ Gloria replied and they went into a laughing spree.’ You need to visit Nigeria more often, its more than five years since your last visit’
‘My husband is busy in Washington and I have to help out some way. Did you say Aunty Ngozi would celebrate her coronation next week?’
‘Yes, and the age-group party is also on’
‘Wow, it would be an opportunity to see all the old girls.’
‘And Chibuzor…’ Mrs. Madu laughed girlishly. Chibuzor was Maureen’s first love, before she dated other men and finally married Bob.
“ He’s history’ she said nudging her sister playfully.’ Perhaps I should come. I would stay in Mbaise for two days and be back in the US before you say Bob’ Maureen said excitedly.
‘That would be nice, aunty would be so glad to see you…maybe you should also make out another two days to stay with us in Lagos’
‘Well I guess four days without me won’t kill Bob’ the two sisters hugged in excitement, glad they would be seeing each other again in some few days.

Maureen Dickson should not have agreed to come down to Lagos, it would have saved her life and those of her family.
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Igwoh: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmm go on I'm following
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 08, 2015
nice piece Hafees. Don't worry about the comments now, you will be tired of them as the story keeps on progressing. If people have not bin following you before, they probably won't be aware of dis new story. Maybe lalasticlala can help you move it to fp
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by donobecs(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
nice
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by hafees: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
@ Olekumaster, many thanks. Please do the needful for lalasticala to put it up for fp.

Now lets go a little bit international on this story, hoping we will be able to connect.

CHAPTER TEN

Roberta Miguel sat very uncomfortably in a board meeting, surrounded by the top executives and board members of her company, all impeccably dressed in expensive suits and looking ultra-professional. She was the only woman in the meeting and she was the only one bored with the proceedings. She kept glancing at her wristwatch intermittently, very disgusted with the long speech the deputy chairman was making. Her mind was far away from the project discussion that was on. In fact she was not seeing the propose model construction of the new automobile factory her company would be building in Brasília, placed in front of her. She was occupied with finding a gigolo the next eight hours.

She had thought it would be very easy to just drive into that part of Rio, pick up a boy discreetly and hop with him into a hotel to finish the business at hand. She had soon found out it takes some nerve to pick up a gigolo, especially with the high possibility of blackmail or the risk of being recognised is high. Initially she had thought she is known only in the business world as her face only appears in financial newspapers, but she was soon proven wrong, for the first gigolo she had stopped by had her called her ‘the car woman’. She had screeched off in high speed, still afraid of the episode getting into the papers. At last she had to confide in her friend Olivia who promised to do something about it. She even mentioned an existing gigolo agency and that if it all fails, then the younger brother of one her maids who does odd jobs in her villa would come in handy. Roberta had thanked her friend profusely, despite the circumstances. Five hours before the ‘appointed time’, she had not heard from Olivia, it worries her greatly. She must sleep with a Youngman not later than forty eight hours after the sacrifice, to make the voodoo potent.

‘Mrs. Miguel, are you with us? You seem to be very tired from your trip to London’ the deputy chairman of the board Mr. Folan Pedro observed after sometime.

Usually, Roberta’s mind works like lightening, and her contributions as the chairperson are always very intelligent. She is easily the shrewdest board member in the room, but so far her present performance has been disappointing. In response she gave the deputy chairman a wane smile, cursing inwardly. She had actually lied about going for a week vacation in London instead of the spiritual consultation she went for in Nigeria. It would be ridiculous if her colleagues in the Brazilian business community ,or indeed her international business friends find out that she had gone to Nigeria to consult the ‘oracle’, had done sacrifices in nude in the dead of the night, and that now she is looking for an 18 years old boy to sleep with, she smiled bitterly. The president, her very good friend will love it! But they do not understand the afflictions worrying her since she got pregnant as a teenager. They would not know she had killed her husband, her sister, and two of her lovers in a trance. They would not understand the medically incurable madness going on inside her. Who are they to criticize her, what do they know?

She had stabbed two of her lovers to death when they were making frenzied love and it seems to be the only thing that gives her orgasm. She had also strangled her late husband to death, in far way Paris. Miraculously she had not been held responsible for the deaths, she was not even investigated. It beats her imaginations, especially because she did not even try to take any precaution because of her fright after killing them, she indeed has the devil’s luck.

‘Mrs. Miguel, we would like to listen to your opinions on the Chinese and American bids, and probably the location’ Mr. Pedro said again. Robert looked confused, very lost in the discussion. Again she gave a wane smile, with the whole board looking at her in a strange way, she was actually talking to her self. Finally she stood up and hurriedly packed her papers together in a suitcase.
‘I’m sorry… please you must excuse me’ she walked out briskly from the room with out a second glance, going straight into her office to place a call to Olivia.

Olivia had suggested they meet outside the city, close to the Cristo Redentor (Christ the redeemer) monumental statue on the Corcovado Mountain in Rio. This was because of the craziness of the famous Mardi Gras carnival going on, with its multitude of foreigners and colourful costumes. There would be a boy waiting for her at the Bandeira inn, a gigolo instead of the younger brother of Olivia’s maid that had been penciled as the last resort. Roberta had only noticed the boy once when he had driven them to the Copacabana Beach, then Olivia’s chauffeur had called in sick. She breathed in sharply, glad that it would not be the boy, she would never be able to face him or the sister after.

Four hours later, she entered into a dimly lit room at the Bandeira. The gigolo, a cocky handsome man of eighteen sat on the edge of the bed, with a ready smile. He seems to be very much at ease and looks very professional, he even winked at her and flicker his tongue in gesticulation of being sexy or capable of pleasing her. She felt some kind of revulsion, she was old enough to be his mother, yet she was going to sleep with the boy. Olivia had arranged it so that she could come in and leave through the back door, that way nobody will recognize her. Again only her and Olivia knew the young man would die, and his body would be deposited at the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon by an already contracted goon.

Slowly she removed her clothing without speaking, the boy looking intensely at her firm body and gaining a hard on. When she removed her panties, the boy smiled, flickering his tongue again, instructing her to lie down and open her legs so that he can pleasure her. Instead, after lying on her back, she asked him to enter her directly. The boy for a while protested as he wriggled out of his pants, wanting to perform wonderfully for his client. Most of his jobs had been contracted through referrals. But later shrugging his shoulders when she snapped at him, he entered her roughly, causing her to bite her lips with pains. He grinded slowly first inside her, rowling his hips, then he started slamming against her. from his countenance and the look on his face, she realized he knew her, but there was nothing to worry about.

He cursed vulgarly and slammed in with precision, licking his lips as he goes about his business. He was performing for her. Perhaps, few of her crazy rich friends would also want his service. An idea began to form in his mind- string of blacks for silly rich ladies.

After twenty or more strokes, he began to convulse as if he was suffering from an epilepsy attack. Roberta pushed him off and got dressed quickly as she watched him foaming some thick white substances from his mouth. He slumped down from the bed and stretched for a long time, abruptly he then became stiffen. He was dead.

Few minutes later, Roberta was on her way to the Santos Dumont airport, where her private helicopter will take her to the Fundao Island for a peaceful weekend, and hopefully a new life.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

For the first time in about a year since Akin had been teaching chemistry in Saint Catherine, he was stuttering and looking stupid in front of his class. He was so scared and confused that he could not explain the simple volumetric analysis he was taking the class. Inside the chemistry laboratory he could not face Sabrina who kept looking at him in a strange way. He tried looking at the other part of the lab and felt more uncomfortable when his usually smiling student were frowning, nobody hero worships a babbling idiot. She had practically rode him till 7.30am then she had released him, deciding he could not be late for school. Without being told he knew something had changed in Sabrina.

They concluded that morning she would be taken to see his doctor friend who would help terminate the pregnancy and that was after so much persuasions, and a promise of ‘more time’ spent with him. Immediately he got to school, Akin had gone to the principal to take the rest of the day off because of an emergency-that is after his first period chemistry class. He had then telephoned Emeka Onyema his Doctor friend to set up a meeting. At some point Akin thought he was in delirium, seeing something like a fang in Sabrina’s dentition when she smiled at him. He knew if he bolted his sanity could be questioned and his job would immediately be at risk in Saint Catherine.

In the bathroom that morning, Akin felt like kicking himself. What was it with him about getting all these women pregnant? If all of them had been keeping the babies, then he would have fathered more than a dozen children by now. Presently he has two children from two different women he had denied, they were both stubborn, and had refused going for abortion. They had thought having a baby for him will endear them more to him, they were wrong; he is no body’s husband but a ‘free agent’ like his friends call him. He belongs to nobody and he is for everybody. His predicament is the women would not leave, and he could not keep his hands off the women.

He remembered a joke he read about women, centering on what they think about sex: At age eight they ignore it, at eighteen they experience it, at twenty eight they look for it, at thirty eight they ask for it, at forty eight they beg for it, at fifty eight they pay for it, at sixty eight they pray for it, and at seventy eight they forget it. It had been funny then, but right now he does not find the kind of joke funny, it taste ribald and stupid.

But it had not all been his fault, the girls were all into him, in fact he has been having women problem since nursery class, all the girls wanted to play with him. In high school he was the king of girls, they fan all over him and he was giving it to them, then he started getting into trouble. Sometimes he curses his movie star good looks and the animal attraction in him. With certainty, he knew he lost several good job opportunities because the men feel intimidated by his looks, ridiculous but true. Though he knew he got the saint Catherine appointment because the principal, a woman, likes his face. His university days were worse, the girls were more willing, less inhibited, and were sometimes ready to join the queue with the hope of making him their own someday. The rich ones supply the money, the average ones were also ready to do the domestic chores. Sometimes when he could not contain it all again, he would just take off from school, and hide for some few days. Now he has been turned to some women satisfying machine.

Perhaps it all started when he was seven years. Their 28 year old spinster neigbour had initiated him into sex at that early age, probably because of the same thing women see in him now. Because his mother returns late (she was working and attending evening school), the spinster was suppose to help take care of him from five when she (Vero or Carol, he could not recollect her name again) closes at work till nine when his mother returns. What fazed him most was she was very beautiful and attractive with lots of men coming to her apartment, and begging her with gifts for her favours, what ever did she see in a seven year old. The ‘affair’ had continued till he was eight when his mother was transferred and they had to leave that apartment. The incident is a dark part of his life he is ashamed to discuss with anybody.

Few days back he had gotten himself into yet another mess, this time, it was Mary the local preacher’s daughter that landed on his bed. Despite being twenty four and in her final year at the university, she was still very naïve in bed and indeed she was a virgin. In her eyes he had seen genuine love, different from the sheer fanatics of most girls wanting to have sex with him. She reminded him of the only girl he had loved and could not get, she had said she was not ready to be part of his bandwagon nor ready to get her heart broken by a man she knows can never be hers alone. Mary had been passionate, gentle and conservative, she was a breath of fresh air. He had thought carefully about getting serious with Mary when Sabrina came with her bombshell. Hopefully he would sort out Sabrina’s problem and be focused on Mary, never to look at another woman again. He made a mental note of telephoning all of his girl friend and breaking off with them. He would watch Mary for another month and get engaged with her. It was time he quits all this women problem and focus on building a good family with a good girl. Again he made a mental note of discussing it with his mother and older sister, before he finally makes the move. If Mary had been able to hold him off for close to eight months, then she must be a good girl. His mother would be happy.

‘Are you going out to see the doctor? Sabrina appeared beside his car window from no where, he just started his engine.
‘Yes, and what are you doing outside your class’ once again he was perturbed.
‘Just to give you a good bye kiss’ she laughed, enjoying his discomfort.
‘Are you out of your…’ he checked himself ‘Go to your class!’
‘Stop acting the teacher, okay? When are you coming back?
‘What is that to you?
‘Well… I want to come over to your house’
“Don’t even think about!’ Akin snapped at her
‘I’m warning you… I’ll tell the principal’ her voice took on the strange thickness and drawl that worries him
‘Okay…but you can’t sleep over’ Akin said reconciliatory
‘I want to sleep over’
‘Please… somebody could find out’
‘Nobody would find out’ she was adamant.
‘Okay you can go Miss Kwame is coming to join me, I’m giving her a lift to town’
‘What is she to you?’ Sabrina panned to Kwame walking towards them.
‘Nothing, isn’t she a teacher in this school?’ he was livid with anger.
‘I’m warning you!’ Sabrina said again, giving Miss Kwame a bad look when she got to them and climbed into the car.
‘Bye sir, I’ll tell my dad to see you when he comes’ She said pretentiously.
‘It’s okay. Bye’ Akin replied lamely.

He engaged gear and drove rapidly towards the school gate, knowing he could always talk Emeka into helping him out. From his side mirror he watched the diminishing figure of Sabrina as she stood akimbo watching the car.

2 Likes

Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Hurklan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
this is spectacular... ride on bro
Re: Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice one. More ink to your pen and more lubricant to your fingers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flawless (romantic And Funny Story) / Day & Night (Fantasy) / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.