Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

New Beverage Drinks Into Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / New Beverage Drinks Into Nigeria (995 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / What Is Your Favourite Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverage? / Snake Wine: A Different Kind Of Beverage (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Beverage Drinks Into Nigeria by Obisbigshoes: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
My people,

I am thinking of starting beverage production in Nigeria. I have a formula for beverage drinks that is going to be second to none in the Nigeria market. It is going to be supper-dupper in Nigeria. No sugar! all natural ingredients. I know I need NAFDAC approved number. Does any know the best way to introduce the beverage drinks to the Nigeria market?

Tv add, News paper, radio, internet, word of mouth, etc..

Thanks for your suggestions in advance

Yours
Obisbigshoes

My apology for cross posting.
Re: New Beverage Drinks Into Nigeria by admin7(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2012
Obisbigshoes: My people,

I am thinking of starting beverage production in Nigeria. I have a formula for beverage drinks that is going to be second to none in the Nigeria market. It is going to be supper-dupper in Nigeria. No sugar! all natural ingredients. I know I need NAFDAC approved number. Does any know the best way to introduce the beverage drinks to the Nigeria market?

Tv add, News paper, radio, internet, word of mouth, etc..

Thanks for your suggestions in advance

Yours
Obisbigshoes

My apology for cross posting.
i think you need alot of all that, as well as a good sales team. case in poi t coca cola still advertises like mad even though they are know by all. you should look at hiring a firm to prepare a marketing approach and preparr adverta for you anf also hire experienced people even if you have to poach a few from established firms. you also need to look for major diatributors and look at how the majors diatribute and market then put your own improvementa i to it. discard what doesnt work and atick to what works. and you will make mistakea do t lwt it bothwr you too much.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Syrup(highly Effective) / Share A Coke / Cauliflower Cutting Machine carrot peeling dicing shredding machine Razorfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.