Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Any Updates On Youwin? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Updates On Youwin? (637 Views)

Any Updates On Accion Mfb 2015 Mass Employment / Lapo Interviewees: Any Updates? / Safari Group (telecomms) >>>>>>any Updates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Updates On Youwin? by frank317: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2012
Our ladies and sisters recently applied for loan in the youwin program that was opened by the president and the minister of finance a few months ago, pls can anybody give us updates on the program. has anybody recieved any notification? please any relaible information will b appreciated, thanks.
Re: Any Updates On Youwin? by sholatech(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2012
You will get updates regularly on the website www.youwin.org.ng and that is your best bet. Results are due to be sent to all their emails on 17th Dec
Re: Any Updates On Youwin? by brighter: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Why another change on date? They should stop putting people on suspence
Re: Any Updates On Youwin? by frank317: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2012
sholatech: You will get updates regularly on the website www.youwin.org.ng and that is your best bet. Results are due to be sent to all their emails on 17th Dec

thanks for the in for.

but i wonder why they keep changing the date, it shows disorganization it makes the program sound lke something that does not have a professional touch, well, i hope they dont change the date again.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Unemployed? This Job Is For You!!! / Plsss Be My Employment Angel!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.