Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com (930 Views)

How I Earned N69,000 In Less Than 3 Weeks And How You Can Do The Same! / o / 5 Steps To Avoid Losing Your Hard Earned Money In Forex Trading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2012
Advertise Your Business with Money Earned, from Posting On YTClass.Com.

To sign up now, simply visit www.ytclass.com/videos. Then make a post on the YTCLASS GENERAL Section Thanks.

At the moment I am running an ad on Facebook to gain facebook likes and your post will be seen by an array of visitors. We currently have about 600 fans and your posts will be seen by them all through our RSS Feeds which automatically updates our Facebook FanPage.

Thanks.
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2012
Waiting..........
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by Saksreal(f): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2012
I'd have loved to but not even N10,000?
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2012
Saksreal: I'd have loved to but not even N10,000?

You said you cant't take the job for N10,000? Name Your Price.
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Saksreal: I'd have loved to but not even N10,000?

So how can I convince you to join my forum?
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
You can make money with us beginning from today. You don't have to wait for month end to get a Pay-Cheque.

Just Sign-Up and Start Posting. The More Post You Make The More Money You Earn.

We are offering; N50 Per New Topic and N10 Per Reply.

As Soon As You Post, Your Earnings will be updated in real time. No Questions Asked.

We Must Warn;

That Copying Posts from Other Websites to Paste on Ours is Strictly Prohibited.

Thanks. YTCLASS Admin.
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by Saksreal(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2012
My price depends on d workdone. Let me see how it should be done, give u a demo and then we'll negotiate
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by rainbowdigital: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
Affiliate Program - More Opportunities, Higher Profits!

The Affiliate Program offered by ResellersPanel is a perfect way to boost your reseller commission without having to do any extra work and without having to worry about bringing new customers. All you need to do is sign up for a free account with our private-label Reseller Program and then simply attract other resellers to sign up. Then, when any of them makes a sale, you will earn 10% of the respective money transaction.

GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY!
http://www.resellerspanel.com/?a=142586
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by mrfolu(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2012
I'd have loved to come on board your forum for free and post daily but it's a pity your site is not android compatible and am usually online 24hrs on my android phone.
If you can do some upgrading to accommodate my android phone I'll surely on board for free.
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
mr folu: I'd have loved to come on board your forum for free and post daily but it's a pity your site is not android compatible and am usually online 24hrs on my android phone.
If you can do some upgrading to accommodate my android phone I'll surely on board for free.
I'll see what I can do about it and get back to you. Thanks
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
Saksreal: My price depends on d workdone. Let me see how it should be done, give u a demo and then we'll negotiate
So what do I do?
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by Saksreal(f): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Here. Send me a mail.
Saksreal@gmail.com
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
franel79: You can make money with us beginning from today. You don't have to wait for month end to get a Pay-Cheque.

Just Sign-Up and Start Posting. The More Post You Make The More Money You Earn.

We are offering; N50 Per New Topic and N10 Per Reply.

As Soon As You Post, Your Earnings will be updated in real time. No Questions Asked.

We Must Warn;

That Copying Posts from Other Websites to Paste on Ours is Strictly Prohibited.

Thanks. YTCLASS Admin.

New Offer: N150 Per New Topic and N15 Per Reply.
Re: Advertise Your Business with Earned Money from Posting On YTClass.Com by franel79(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Still on..........

(1) (Reply)

Specialty Cupcakes In Abuja.....08099385773 / Promotional Wholesale Electronic Products In UAE / Online Digital Promotion Solutions Agency In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.