Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp (9271 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 101 Babies Delivered At The Just Concluded RCCG NATIONAL CONVENTION / 37 Babies Delivered In 2 Days - At Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by paris10: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kx:
It was a sign.
Babies are bearers and embodiment of signs and wonders.

They were due and had to deliver somewhere. People deliver anywhere ranging from inside taxi to toilet and so on. It's a natural phenomenon and not logic or signs and wonders.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by kemoolala: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
tjskii: But wat is d meaning of this,why shud pregnant women close to their due date risk their lives and that of their unborn children by going to camp,I feel its highly irresponsible,wat if they didn't get proper medical attention when they went into labour angry angry

So tell me has d essence of going to camp not been defeated,weere they abl to participate in any of d camp activities

Ask those that deliver in camp to tell u the facility put in place for them. Ode!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by kemoolala: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
paris10:

They were due and had to deliver somewhere. People deliver anywhere ranging from inside taxi to toilet and so on. It's a natural phenomenon and not logic or signs and wonders.
it is the signs and wonders wen a woman gives birth safely! ask those that died in d process they will tell u it is a wonder really!
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by dennis79687968: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
So??
Was it a miracle? Those women's were pregnant nd it was time for their delivering, so, there's nothing there. Afterall women put to birth daily.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by kemoolala: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
saxywale: Okay. Great news. How many babies were delivered at the general hospital ikeja since monday? 100's/1000's I guess those babies at the gen hospital are embodiment of signs and wonders too.

u guys refuse to use ur common sense! since wen d glory of safe delivery goes to a man of God? it does not matter where they were delivered, those children delivered at general hospital are also part of Amighty God signs and wonders, get that into ur skull!

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by TheBuilder: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Honestly I am shocked most times at the level of brain washing going on around us. How has child delivery become an issue during a spiritual crusade. How many children are being born daily even in most miserable of conditions. I guess what I am interested in is the number of souls converted from darkness to light and so forth.
It is damning to note that even those considered elites and well read are also falling for these tricks.
My solace is that for both the deceivers and the deceived, God is judge of all of us and he trust Him, He is the righteous judge.
So our highly esteemed MOG should give statistics on issues that is of interest to the kingdom of God and not mundane things as the number of born babies.
God bless every contributor.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by kemoolala: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
dennis79687968: So??
Was it a miracle? Those women's were pregnant nd it was time for their delivering, so, there's nothing there. Afterall women put to birth daily.

if u see a woman looking for the fruit of the womb for 20 yrs then u will know dat it is a miracle wen a woman conceive and bring forth the baby at the due time.
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by paris10: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:
it is the signs and wonders wen a woman gives birth safely! ask those that died in d process they will tell u it is a wonder really!

It's not called signs and wonders, it is God's blessings.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by paris10: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:

if u see a woman looking for the fruit of the womb for 20 yrs then u will know dat it is a miracle wen a woman conceive and bring forth the baby at the due time.

Agreed on this one
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by tjskii(f): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:

Ask those that deliver in camp to tell u the facility put in place for them. Ode!!

U are a bigger fool,d essence of going to camp is for worship,not to go and deliver,tell me why u shud carry ur pregnant self to camp,to hinder someonels'(doctors,nurses)opportunity to worship,why can't u stay home,deliver in a clinic and watch d taped version of wat went on in camp(wich is eventualy wat u end up doing anyway),only this time,u inconvenience others,just plain selfish

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by TableLeg(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
4direct:
Did you made love to a female clown. It was weird because i know she must have twisted ur pen.is into a poodle. you cant just say this shit
Did you made love? shocked You should be banned for that ..... Dumbo!

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by kemoolala: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
TheBuilder: Honestly I am shocked most times at the level of brain washing going on around us. How has child delivery become an during a spiritual crusade. How many children are being born daily even in most miserable of conditions. I guess what I am interested in is the number of souls converted from darkness to light and so forth.
It is damning to note that even those considered elites and well read are also falling for these tricks.
My solace is that for both the deceivers and the deceived, God is judge of all of us and he trust Him, He is the righteous judge.
So our highly esteemed MOG should give statistics on issues that is of interest to kingdom of God and not mundane things as the number of born babies.
God bless every contributor.

RCCG is a church where every little thing dat God did for us is being celebrated, it is not only d soul converted we celebrate, though it is the reason why we exist but we cannot just let go of our joy whenever we are blessed especially wit babies in RCCG. Noboby is deceiving anybody in RCCG by showing our appreciation to God the Father, He is our everything and unto HIM all the GLORY.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by dasparrow: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
@Post

Congrats to the parents but I feel sorry for the babies already. 25 years from now and many will be roaming the streets unemployed, they will grow up in a country that have poor educational and health systems and cannot even boast of consistent light and clean drinking tap water. The babies have been born into a third world country that is known for much corruption and listed as the worst country for a baby to be born into amongst several countries surveyed.

In fact, if Baba God had allowed me to choose my biological parents, I will never choose parents from Nigeria but rather from a progressive financially stable country. As a matter of fact, we should be grateful that babies do not have the ability to choose their biological parents before coming into this world because if that were the case, most Nigerians living in Nigeria will be sadly without kids except probably the the rich looting politicians.

All the same, congrats to the parents once again!

3 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:

u guys refuse to use ur common sense! since wen d glory of safe delivery goes to a man of God? it does not matter where they were delivered, those children delivered at general hospital are also part of Amighty God signs and wonders, get that into ur skull!
didinrin agba, then what's the purpose of the public announcement since Gods signs and wonders occurs everywhere, even in Islamabad. You are just an irredeemable man lover and depth of hell awaits your like.Stup!d Idol worshipper.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by kemoolala: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Table Leg :

Did you made love? shocked You should be banned for that ..... Dumbo!

dis pple wan kill me oooogrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is where I find it atrociously stupefying that full-grown Christian Men would allow their wives at the peak of 3rd Trimester to travel to a crowded place just to deliver their babies at redemption camp. Am i missing something here or is this case similar to the immaculate conception.. if so some Hot spirits abound at redemption camp. Seriously, why would you risk your life and that of the baby by making such a journey... the suspension of reason at its very best

4 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by merengue: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:

Now let me see if I get you clearly
kemoolala:

Actually you are the senseless one; you say the ones born at the general hospital are the same with the RCCG babies so why is there rejoicing for the ones born at the program and not for the ones born in the hospitals?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by dilbert100: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
lol wtf

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by tatosh: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
How does this show that Nigeria is progressing?? What kinda news is this? This pastors that contribute little or nothing to the progress of Nigeria
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by SisiKill1: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
And a Million more were born else. . .so what point is he trying to make?!!

Naija and senseless sentiment....This is how they get them. Like those women wouldn't have had their babies anyway.

When a woman who was never pregnant gives birth at the Redemption camp...make announcement.

Until then....Shush!!

5 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by SisiKill1: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
kemoolala:

No one is denying that giving birth safely is something to celebrate, some of us just don't get the need for this grand announcement by Redemption Camp. . .as if it was because they were there they had their baby.

If these women weren't pregnant before entering Redemption Camp, then we will understand but they were and they were also close to their due date. . .it is a NATURAL PROGRESSION of things that the next step be the birth.

These pastors make EVERYTHING look so hard or impossible, they create an atmosphere for fear because it is only within that environment their brand of Christianity thrives. Some mushy brained woman will read this now and then convince herself if she she doesn't give birth in Redemption Camp, something might happen to her, her child or both of them. So instead of taking the normal precautions during the last days of her pregnancy, she will be looking for a way to get there. . .by hook or by crook.

It makes no damn sense!!

4 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by TableLeg(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Why this is news, i seriously dont know!
babies are delivered in all nooks and crannies of the world ... Hospitals, alleyways, homes, cars, offices .... What is the big deal if babies are delivered in the church?
Why is this even news?!
Frigging useless fuc/ktards!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dayhorlah: smiley

Soo the word 'terrorist' is now a synonym for 'muslim' yeah?..

YES
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Common children of the Most High, don't talk back at advocate666, he is doing the work of his master the devil and all who consider giving birth not a miracle, when their generation begin to experience barreness, they will begin to know its a sign, wonder and a miracle to give birth.

All of you who insult men of God, use every avenue on nl to rain insult on the children of God, am not amazed at all, your father the devil did it to our Lord Jesus, so you are only a bastard of you behave otherwise. Jesus said, you are of your master the devil and his works you shall do. When all his works are being destroyed, his captives are being set loosed, he sent you here to castigate God's messengers, except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish.

If God did not spare sodom and gomorah, He will not spare you who write and talk without His wisdom. Charity begins at home, some of you here call your mothers and fathers witches and wizard, after they have suffered for you, how will you not come here and abuse, call men of God who can give birth to you such names.

I did not say so, but the Word of God say so, except you repent from your ways, you shall all perish and your generation a byword.

1 Like

Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
no oo.. Na magic! grin
GOVERNMENT MAGIC wink
Re: 20 Babies Delivered At The Redemption Camp by Coldfeet(f): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
tjskii:

U are a bigger fool,d essence of going to camp is for worship,not to go and deliver,tell me why u shud carry ur pregnant self to camp,to hinder someonels'(doctors,nurses)opportunity to worship,why can't u stay home,deliver in a clinic and watch d taped version of wat went on in camp(wich is eventualy wat u end up doing anyway),only this time,u inconvenience others,just plain selfish
Why e dey pain you like this? Did you go to camp? Are the Nurses doctors complaining? FYI. It is expected that some women will like to have their babies at the camp ground so RCCG has equipped the camp with a hospital to cater for such! In your previous post you asked why a woman nearing her due date will go to camp? Well the reason is not far from why most people go abroad to deliver their babies!!! To you its selfish and inconveniencing but to them its a thing of JOY!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enjoying God’s Covenant - Pastor Kumuyi / Divine Destiny Vs Natural Destiny / Mfm Gen218 Singles-2017 Stepping High(21 Day Fasting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.