Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

"The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" (1531 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" by legalwealth(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
I do feel so sorry for people that have got themselve scammed by so-called Make Money Online Without Working or doing anything or spending anything programmes.

Let me tell you frankly,making money online business is just as your normal way of making money offline as it requires time,money,knowledge but you can bring your offline business into online which is the main meaning of Internet Marketing i.e Marketing with the Internet which can be done with any business though there are different ways for different businesses.

You will work and you must work else you won't make a dime I tell you and note that to make money online really,you need to have one,two or more services to provide or something beneficial to seel to people in exchange for cash with smile and at the end of your service.

Another thing you must know is that as you bound starting you own internet business,you will in one way or the other help other people business to grow but you must as well build your own buisness as well but most people don't know this.
Taking for good example,I have an expert article writer that works and make cool money writing for people on iwriter and freelancer which he has been doing for more than two years ago but has no website or blog of his own but lucky him when he consulted me yesterday for one on one discussion.
It was then he reasoned with me and I'm sure that he will start earning X10 of what he has been making this by next year if he accomplishes all what I've told him and I've tried for him in my own little way.

I will only start writing till tomorrow if I'm to continue to outpour my mind but the main truth is that;
"You must work before you can make money online as you as well build yours as you help others to build their as well."

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida

1 Like

Re: "The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" by normaljenny(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello legalwealth, please can you help me with this questions as stated below?

I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience. I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Re: "The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" by obiscolly(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2012
legalwealth: I do feel so sorry for people that have got themselve scammed by so-called Make Money Online Without Working or doing anything or spending anything programmes.

Let me tell you frankly,making money online business is just as your normal way of making money offline as it requires time,money,knowledge but you can bring your offline business into online which is the main meaning of Internet Marketing i.e Marketing with the Internet which can be done with any business though there are different ways for different businesses.

You will work and you must work else you won't make a dime I tell you and note that to make money online really,you need to have one,two or more services to provide or something beneficial to seel to people in exchange for cash with smile and at the end of your service.

Another thing you must know is that as you bound starting you own internet business,you will in one way or the other help other people business to grow but you must as well build your own buisness as well but most people don't know this.
Taking for good example,I have an expert article writer that works and make cool money writing for people on iwriter and freelancer which he has been doing for more than two years ago but has no website or blog of his own but lucky him when he consulted me yesterday for one on one discussion.
It was then he reasoned with me and I'm sure that he will start earning X10 of what he has been making this by next year if he accomplishes all what I've told him and I've tried for him in my own little way.

I will only start writing till tomorrow if I'm to continue to outpour my mind but the main truth is that;
"You must work before you can make money online as you as well build yours as you help others to build their as well."

To Your Success
Presegs Adesida

Nice talk bro. Well said!
Re: "The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" by chikeorji123(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2013
expecting ur response as regard of questions above..
Re: "The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" by hyipcouncil(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2013
It's really hard to even earn $ 1 online because all are going to rip you off $ 1 dollar. In most cases it is a huge waste of time for ridiculous earnings after months. I deal for 7 years with HYIPs online that allow a profit if you know what they really are (Ponzi's scheme) and you know how to deal with them in order how to choose them, the time to entry for a deposit and the amount to invest. But anyway it's hard with them too.

(1) (Reply)

Exportation Guide / Football Betting!!!most Read How Shocking Nariastake Scam !!customers N Pics!! / Make More Money With Our Indoor/outdoor Table Tennis Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.