Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction (13127 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
y me: na sagamite house dem they scatter so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No o!

The OP does not know shyt! Construction ko, Constrictor ni.

That is the house of some people that I heard came to claim 10% of my great-great-grand-father's farm last week.

I just instructed my babalawo to take them out.

Foools, dem no know how many people I don use juju kill over the years for that farm land.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by earthgreeners(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Serving there... So , technically yes

Ogbeche, na abeokuta I school and na there I serve oo...apart from dat Ibara, sokori axis..where u see demolition?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Ogbeche, na abeokuta I school and na there I serve oo...apart from dat Ibara, sokori axis..where u see demolition?
Sapon, Enu gada, Some places close to Owu palace..
And to add to the above, the whole of the houses by the road both left & right from Ago ika to Ita ika to Ibarapodo and Elega have been marked down for demolition..
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by earthgreeners(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Sapon, Enu gada, Some places close to Owu palace..
And to add to the above, the whole of the houses by the road both left & right from Ago ika to Ita ika to Ibarapodo and Elega have been marked down for demolition..

Bros na still same project na...no b CCECC dey handle am....na all dose places go link dat Lafenwa side to Ibara, to Sapon...
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
earthgreeners:

Bros na still same project na...no b CCECC dey handle am....na all dose places go link dat Lafenwa side to Ibara, to Sapon...
Sure...
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by say4gunit(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Paul John: I concore, it'll be beneficial to the people of the state.

But damn, your phone Camera na wack. sad
0.05mega pixel!
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Aarenaija: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2012
I dont know the job of the town planing authority that approved the buildings close to the road set backs.
In other environment where things are done right, the planning officer that sign
those approvals will be in jail cooling himself off now.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by princemedico: 4:47am On Dec 15, 2012
nitrogen:
B and it is an organisation jare. U nko?

You got that from my mind, anyway, if he works his way to Abeokuta, he's cool, just that to me, I think the surburbs are better.
I knew you were going to say that anyway am actually believing God to grant my wish.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by geez1: 6:31am On Dec 15, 2012
Well there's no gain without pain. I believe the state government will pay compensation to those with appropriate documentation but the overall benefit cannot be overemphasized as wider and better roads will ultimately lead to development of those areas and even other sectors of the economy including manufacturing, agriculture and commerce as people will be able to move goods easily from one part of the state to the other. However, I think there should be a maintenance plan. I always argue that if for instance the LASG through an agency like LASAA committed part of the revenue it earns from outdoor advertising to maintaining the roads through a world-class construction company like Julius Berger, which will be paid monthly maintenance costs and guided by an SLA on repairs of any kind of damage, then Lagos' roads will be smooth all year round. Ogun state can adopt that model
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Ninilowo(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Paul John: I concore, it'll be beneficial to the people of the state.

But damn, your phone Camera na wack. sad
Na 3310. The fone strong ooo grin
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Ninilowo(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Maxymilliano: That's good, similar demolition is currently going on at Ilo- Awela road, Toll gate and Ota township in Sango Ota. Kudos to Amosun for trying to bring infrastructural development to this areas.
D'you live in Ota? Make we go see Seun for weekend o jare. There are more roads to be rehabilitated there.......... we have sango-ijoko road.................NEPA road down to Adalemo ...............temidire down to four square side........ dem go demolish house tire.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Ninilowo(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2012
ogbeche77: This is child's play when compared to the on going demolition in Abeoukuta township
Yes.but is there any need for a bridge at Ibara?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Ninilowo(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2012
Shenez: Must the govt. Demolish b4........................
NO THEY WILL CONSTRUCT THROUGH PASSAGGES AND LIVING ROOMS

1 Like

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by adigun65: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2012
DEVELOPMENT OF TOWN COMES WITH A PRICE, SO FAR IT`S FOLLOWS D RULE OF LAW
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2012
Ninilowo:
Yes.but is there any need for a bridge at Ibara?
Yes there is, with the road expansion, more motorists are expected to ply that road, from oke ileho & environs & also those coming from the agbeloba axis, that aside, there are plans to bring BRT down to Abeoukuta township too, so the need for decongestion makes sense
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by mayorjo: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2012
How I wish that those Buldozer get Spoil and Stop Working, Demolision of building is not the best, But let them go and Build Roads in the Bush..
Wisdom is Better than Power..smileysmiley
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by tobounty(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2012
Sagababa so u be killer na wah oooooo!
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by cjrane: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
The saddest part of Nigeria's cruelty is lack of empathy for other less fortunate Nigerians. Look at that lady in the picture pondering how she would feed her family this Christmas, after they have destroyed her business for a road that is surely going to be abandoned in the next few weeks from corruption. Simply sad. That is exactly the reason i hate Nigeria.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by nitrogen(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
mayorjo: How I wish that those Buldozer get Spoil and Stop Working, Demolision of building is not the best, But let them go and Build Roads in the Bush..
Wisdom is Better than Power..smileysmiley
Whaoh! Are you for real?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Royals1st: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2012
We all understand that every city need development and the GOV amosun is trying but at the same time he has failed because he did not pay or compensate shops and houses owners before starting this projects .

If his government has money to pay the chinco contractors and they got money to pay the workers to carry out the demolition in my own point of view the govt should have given what ever they want to use to compensate shops /houses owners before the
demolition so there is no sense in is action
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by dalof2000: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
That's my hometown, My dad was even telling me that 2 of my grandfather's houses will be affected. they were told to produce C/O, unfortunately those houses were built more than 75 years ago before my father was born. In away it's sweet bitter pill to swallow, we all cried for development here comes development, but it's got an hefty price tag.
I hope after all the demolition and destruction these people will not disappear with no road been built.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2012
tobounty: Sagababa so u be killer na wah oooooo!

All I ask is people not to mess with me and familial inheritance.

I don finish alot of family members.

If you see a man on the road, just running continuously all day all night without clothes on, that na my babalawo hand work. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diezani: I Am OPEC President Because Of Jonathan’s Courage / "Nnamdi Kanu Still Our Leader, Disregard Fake News" - IPOB / Oronsaye Report: Uncertainty Over 48 Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.