Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction (13137 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Kunlexic(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
The road construction has began at Sagamu (Akarigbo road,Sabo Sagamu).Many buildings,houses,shops have been destroyed by caterpilar.What can u say about this? some people said Senator Ibikunle Amosun did the wrong thing but from my own view it is for the benefit of us. So what can you say on dis?

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by PaulJohn1: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
I concore, it'll be beneficial to the people of the state.

But damn, your phone Camera na wack. sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Kunlexic(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Paul John: I concore, it'll be beneficial to the people of the state.

But damn, your phone Camera na wack. sad
are u living at Sagamu
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by PaulJohn1: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kunlexic:
are u living at Sagamu

No. Do pass through on my way to osun.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Siga: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
The second pic nearly twisted my neck.... undecided ....but I hope they compensate these families though....
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by aieromon(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamu needs to be upgraded abeg. Apart from the few good houses in the so called GRA,the rest of the town/village sucks.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by vanstanzy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
[b]I don't see road construction going-on just yet. How are we sure the buildings are being pulled down for road construction anyway. Cos our gov'nors are not upto it, and individuals won't build roads for ya, not in Naija. All the same good pics but just tweek ur camera phone a bit.[b]
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Gombs(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
Poor picture quality...emm...r u using curve 2 or nokia S40 phone?

As for the demolition,I tink tis right,cos most of dose houses were nvr in d master plan...ie,peeps built houses anyhow
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Maxymilliano(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
That's good, similar demolition is currently going on at Ilo- Awela road, Toll gate and Ota township in Sango Ota. Kudos to Amosun for trying to bring infrastructural development to this areas.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Hailedin9ja: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
Once they get their rightful compensation, no qualms.

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is child's play when compared to the on going demolition in Abeoukuta township

1 Like

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by nitrogen(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77: This is child's play when compared to the on going demolition in Abeoukuta township
I tell you, pls do you stay in Abeokuta?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by seunfly: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Siga: ....but I hope they compensate these families though....
I don't know, but we have planning standard and there is minimum distance as a setback for houses along the road but many will ignore it to build shops and living houses on the land. So when expansion begine, it tend to affect those properties. For instance there are some houses along Lagos/Ibadan express way that will go down when construction start.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by naiko: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
was compensation paid?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Siga: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
seunfly: I don't know, but we have planning standard and there is minimum distance as a setback for houses along the road but many will ignore it to build shops and living houses on the land. So when expansion begine, it tend to affect those properties. For instance there are some houses along Lagos/Ibadan express way that will go down when construction start.
...U are very right my bro....my people will bribe any official for council or ministry to get this permits to build and they know its not right....both the ministry guys and homeowners are guilty.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Maxymilliano(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77: This is child's play when compared to the on going demolition in Abeoukuta township

Its not a child play bro, even in the environs, people are feeling the bite.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by yme1(f): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
na sagamite house dem they scatter so cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
nitrogen:
I tell you, pls do you stay in Abeokuta?
Serving there... So , technically yes
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by ujukala: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
New roads, new openings. . .
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by nitrogen(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Whaoh! Am serving there too.

@OP, I heard that the house owners only were given money, those occupying the shops were just left to themselves. If it is that way, I think it isn't proper, where to sell is gone and no provision for them, this tends to increase the unemployment rate and the number of street urchins in Ogun state. Quite pathetic.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thank God my Uncle's shop @
Dammy Rental Services along the Akarigbo road directly opposite FCMB wasn't affected as I just finished calling him.

I dey dance alanta plus azonto and kukere here.

More money in my wallet and it must have been something else you know assuming it was affected.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Shenez: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
Must the govt. Demolish b4........................
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
nitrogen:

@OP, I heard that the house owners only were given money, those occupying the shops were just left to themselves. If it is that way, I think it isn't proper, where to sell is gone and no provision for them, this tends to increase the unemployment rate and the number of street urchins in Ogun state. Quite pathetic.
Which batch? And where's Ur PPA?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Siga: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
nitrogen:

....Bro its so sad, but the government has no commitment to the shop occupiers....na the owners suppose take care of those that pay them rent and now out of the shops....
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Kunlexic(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Only dose who have the c of o will be given compesatn
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by princemedico: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Also @nitrogen, please how good is the place (Ogun state) and what can you guy really say about serving there, because I intend to serve there.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Kunlexic(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
House demolition at Sabo in Sagamu....lets giv more grease to our gov.Amosun's elbow 4 dis in benefit of the town.

Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
princemedico:
Also @nitrogen, please how good is the place (Ogun state) and what can you guy really say about serving there, because I intend to serve there.
Thanks in advance.
Except NYSC just began to give people option of where they can serve, how are you so sure you ll serve there?
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Melancholy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Well,it is a laudable projects going on ogun state. but, the agreement should be pay before demolishment.by this, u will render so many tenants homeless.I IMPLORE THE GOVERMENT OF AMOSUN TO PAY UP THE OWNERS OF THIS AFFECTED BUILDINGS.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by nitrogen(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
Which batch? And where's Ur PPA?
B and it is an organisation jare. U nko?

ogbeche77:
Except NYSC just began to give people option of where they can serve, how are you so sure you ll serve there?
You got that from my mind, anyway, if he works his way to Abeokuta, he's cool, just that to me, I think the surburbs are better.
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
nitrogen:
B and it is an organisation jare. U nko?

You got that from my mind, anyway, if he works his way to Abeokuta, he's cool, just that to me, I think the surburbs are better.
Suburbs like?
I'm batch C, just got redeployed from Katsina... My PPA Na govt sch.... No be small work ooo.. They never had any one to take my discipline in that sch for the last one year, and it a field in science
Re: Pictures of demolition of buildings at Sagamu due to road construction by skyfall: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Misleading title. 'Demolished' building, not 'damaged.'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheriff Missing At Convention As PDP Extends Makarfi’s Tenure / President Buhari, United Nations Condemn Killing Of Aid Workers By ISWAP / Court Orders Unconditional Release Of Ugochinyere, CUPP Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.