Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

AKON Not Nicki Minaj Will Perform At Calabar Festival As Earlier Rumored. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKON Not Nicki Minaj Will Perform At Calabar Festival As Earlier Rumored. (915 Views)

The Rich Lagos Guy Never Called Off The Wedding As Earlier Reported / This Throwback Picture Of Nicki Minaj Will Shock You / Shan George & Patience Ozokwor At Calabar Carnival (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AKON Not Nicki Minaj Will Perform At Calabar Festival As Earlier Rumored. by AKMoney1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
I was amazed to learn that AKON will be the one performing at this year calabar festival and not Nicki Minaj as rumored earlier that she was paid $300,000 to perform. I chat with Calabar Festival official on BBM today and find out the truth which is different from what I heard before.
Aside the attached munched photos of our chat, this is also the BC I received from him later. You can visit the youtube link to know more.

Yeah...Your Boi Akon will be in Calabar LIVE on the 29th....Whoop Whoop!!! cheesy
And he sent this message to you...yes you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUiTu5009I0

Click on the link above to watch and hear what he has to say

Calabar Festival...32days of Non-Stop Magic!!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO- Don Jazzy And OC Ukeje In Secondary School / Picture Of Goldie When She Was A Little Girl / Lady Of Controversies, Kemi Olunloyo Proposes To Her Sweetheart On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.