Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

True Picture Of Life In Uk,america And Other Western Europe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / True Picture Of Life In Uk,america And Other Western Europe (696 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / 500 Free Bsc/master Programs In Western Europe / Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Picture Of Life In Uk,america And Other Western Europe by kabarancy(f): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello friends,i would like to use this opportunity to call on the attention of my fellow Africans that are desperate to come to europe and seek for greener pasture.to be honest with u,the era of that is long gone.nothing,nothing,nothing and nothing in europe.many people most espicially nigerians are suffering in silence.a lot of them are pretenting be enjoying but in reallity ,the answer in opposite.getting a menial job of even 2 hours a day has not been easy since 2009.come to london and other part of europe where you could find desperetate africans that are well educated infact some with university masters degrees from prestegoius universities in nigeria but have ended up doing a cleaning job of 2 hours a day .people dont save their earning after working very hard beucase the cost living is very high.when u earn 400 pounds a month,by the time u pay a rent for single room.then u ve nothing left.some many people are hypertensive due to tension of paying bills and stress of work.u hardly see africans doing a descent job no matter their qualification.people should please stop putting their life at risk by crossing meditteranean sea trying to come to europe.for me personally,your life will be better off in africa than living in this kind of critical condition.people are dying in silence.but if u wanna come and waste your life doing a cleaning job of 2 hours a day.alli can say is see u in london
Re: True Picture Of Life In Uk,america And Other Western Europe by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2012
kabarancy: Hello friends,i would like to use this opportunity to call on the attention of my fellow Africans that are desperate to come to europe and seek for greener pasture.to be honest with u,the era of that is long gone.nothing,nothing,nothing and nothing in europe.many people most espicially nigerians are suffering in silence.a lot of them are pretenting be enjoying but in reallity ,the answer in opposite.getting a menial job of even 2 hours a day has not been easy since 2009.come to london and other part of europe where you could find desperetate africans that are well educated infact some with university masters degrees from prestegoius universities in nigeria but have ended up doing a cleaning job of 2 hours a day .people dont save their earning after working very hard beucase the cost living is very high.when u earn 400 pounds a month,by the time u pay a rent for single room.then u ve nothing left.some many people are hypertensive due to tension of paying bills and stress of work.u hardly see africans doing a descent job no matter their qualification.people should please stop putting their life at risk by crossing meditteranean sea trying to come to europe.for me personally,your life will be better off in africa than living in this kind of critical condition.people are dying in silence.but if u wanna come and waste your life doing a cleaning job of 2 hours a day.alli can say is see u in london
Well said poster...you forgot to tell them that the average white person only tolerates black. I have heard coutless nigerians talking about the "golden opportunity" abroad, any attempt to discourage them will make you thier enemy...europe is a no no...unless you want to study and most good countries are protecting their economy against immigrants and making sure thier citizens get access to the little job available. Mehn dont be decieve by what you see on TELEVISION and what does 419ners and yahooboys show you back home. You are o ly sure of basic ammenities of life if you work very hard and can never be financial free "rich". Some people will still call my bluff, for those ones, I only pray God makes you enter that europe you so desperately seek,
Re: True Picture Of Life In Uk,america And Other Western Europe by adewale2011(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2012
I REPRESENT NIGERIA, IF 9JA BAD OR GOOD, AM STILL PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN, WAFI BOY NO DEY CARRY LAST.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies For All Graduates!! / An Intelligent Lady (24 Years Old) Available For Employment In Port Harcourt / Who Else Receivd An Sms From FAD To Come For An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.