Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa (2400 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Several Oil And Gas Job Vacancies At BW Offshore Nigeria / Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by newtonboob: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
if you are interresyed in the current oil and gas job openings around the world, then this information is for you, my name engr isaac ochulor, i paid $100 for a site in oil and gas where i was given acess to about 72 pages of oil and gas drilling, producing and servicing companies around the , i sold this idea to some friends and about 11 of them have gotten invitation letters from some of these companies, i am a new member to this site , i decided to share this idea to my fellow friends in the forum here, i will also assist to for job placement in some of the companies still recruiting till march, so hurry to fill up the gaps now,

i am given this contacts containing, e-mail address, phone numbers and contact person to at the cost of N25OO only then i will assist in the process as well if you are in interested, send me your e-mail address and then pay into my account . acct no. 0250001025280, account name. ochulor ukenna isaac. any oceanic bank. you call me befroe payment on +2348033915667 or +234-1-7905490.

hurry, before this offer closes.
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by Belewu: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2008
You are a criminal. Please do not pay any money to this 419er. I will be tracing this account at Oceanic. U must realise that educated people use this site!
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by NaturalG1: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2008
you are a big criminal,idiot, go else where to do your nefarious activities.we are too big for this kind of stuff.
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by question(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2008
hurry, before this offer closes.

When is the offer closing, EFCC is interseted in applying.

Ole coolThief  cool  Barawo  cool Onye oshi cool

EFCC has been contacted. You and that your Oceanic account will soon be in the coolers.
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by stellose(f): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2008
@poster you are a complete fool, uneducated animal, go get a life ok,
megastupidity revovles in your family.
Imagine the ass, coming up here to dupe Graduates. You are a MUFFOOO

You need help foooooooooooooooool. UMEH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by eazyman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
Can you imagine that this nincompoop cant even make a good complete sentence yet he claims to be an Engineer, please dont disgrace the Igbo folks, okay?, i think the igbo folks here should advise you to change your name.
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by donchuky(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
engr. ukenna or what ever u called ur self u must be a father christmas by paying $100(Abt 1200 Naira) and u ar about 2 give it out for a small fee of 2500 Naira. U must be mad infact i don t think u went 2 university before joining Yahoo boys. but u ar at the wrong place coz herr is ment for educated ones ok, moreover u ar a disgrace to Igbo race and Nigeria at large. i dont think u have change u shoes for the pass 4 years or seen dollars since ur life. just go to hell that my advice 4 animals like u. please learn how to spell engr. (Engr.) fisrt b4 posting any thing.
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by newtonboob: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
hello nairalanders,

you that if one never experience critics, he will never be a hero, i am a sales Engineer and i dont dupe or cheat people ok , so i dont care what any body in the forum here is saying, i know am telling the truth.

But, in this case, i want make myself clear and tell the truth, i bought this contacts with $100 so am only trying to help my brothers and sisters in this forum and meanwhile am new to this room.

so my fellow landers, can you send me all your e-mail address to omatek79@yahoo.com , i will send the pdf file of 72 pages of this contacts to you as soon as possible, so when you get it and apply it, if it works for you , then if you want to give me the little money i ask for you can but if you cannot no problem , i only want to prove my self here.

i cant think of duping. just send your e-mail to me omatek79@yahoo.com

thanks , isaac.
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2008
Nairalanders take it easy with your over reaction, you never can tell in this life.
Recently someone posted stuff about wanting writers, nairalanders shut him up on the excuse of the money is too small.
I started writing for the guy and in 3 weeks you wont believe the amount of knowledge i have acquired and how well my writing skills have improved.
We are good friends now and he paid my first salary into my account today.
I know so many scammers are around but lets read in between the lines before shutting people up. i repeat you never can tell who God wants to use.
This guy has sent me the contacts and if its useful i will let you guys know.
CHAO
Re: Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa by ben68(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2008
all nairalanders should be very watchful and careful for 419ers have gained access and infliltrated our website be very vigilant dont pay into anyones account for any job proposition.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Question:what Are Your Greatest Strengths?--answers? / I Just Got A New Job Via Nairaland. Thanks Seun For This Forum / Another Unemployed Graduated Spotted Carrying A Placard In Search Of A Job(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.