Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) (2012 Views)

Career Oppotunity / Job Oppotunity:act Fast / Ashaka Cement Plc Career Oppotunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2012
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman, and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration, and hopelessness.
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Starting a cocoa powder export business on a small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hard work you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start on small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to an increase in demand for the cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.

That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters

• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever-growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return on Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business in your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started the cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second-best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.

With the current rise of the dollar every day, you can be sure to make a jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals $365.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, an increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr. Okafor told you about the export business.

Stop complaining about the government, [/b]take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

You can also download [b]"FREE TIPS GUIDE"
on the page if you wish.

DOWNLOAD Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by Abbott(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2012
Oppotunity indeed!
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2020
How To Source Buyers Of Agro

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO01cxXJm9w&t=189s

In this video, you will be able to learn how to bypass Tradekey,
TradeIndia, Eworld, Globalbuyersonline, Alibaba, and the rest
without a dim to access customers

Chat me via WhatsApp 08039454675

Goodluck to you!
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chat me via WhatsApp 08039454675
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook?
-----------------------------------

Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
How I Made Over 500k Export Gallstone To China
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Still on...
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2020
You can also download "FREE TIPS GUIDE" on the page if you wish.

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
--------------------------------

Login to get your free guide
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Download Free Email List – Fresh USA Email List 2020

Here’s a 100000 contemporary USA Electronic mail listing 2020 so that you can obtain for On-line Electronic mail advertising and marketing – Fb advertising and marketing. With this Electronic mail listing, you may grow your gross sales on-line or ship an enormous 100% Natural site visitors to your weblog with 100% Assured! In some ways, you need to use the verified email list to earn a living on-line.

The UNITED STATES e-mail listing will definitely enhance your gross sales & site visitors. All clients are delighted with our typically upgraded U.S.A. mass e-mail information supply pack. By using our UNITED STATES, mass mailing listing purchasers are getting excessive supply & open costs. They’re likewise acquiring diminished bounce & unsubscribe charges. We’re all the time concentrating on inbox-delivery of your e-mail promoting and advertising and marketing undertaking.

The UNITED STATES e-mail id database is gathered from quite a few relied on assets like associated genuine websites. Real customers & purchasers are repeatedly subscribing to such web websites with their element information. We’ve got an inside tie-up with such web pages. Due to this remedy U.S.A., e-mail id database contains actual information with their actual data. We’re additionally doing twin verification of all such information acquired from trusted assets.

We’re upgrading the USA. bulk e-mail id database listing each month. Whereas upgrading the USA. e-mail database guidelines, we’re verifying outdated information and in addition, instantly eradicating at the moment inactive paperwork. By doing this we’re sustaining USA mass e-mail id listing legitimate, confirmed and in addition most not too long ago up to date. You received uncover much better U.S.A. e-mail information sources than this wherever else without cost.

I exploit this technique and apply it to Fb and earn an enormous amount of cash.

100,000 USA Email List
In case you are absolutely into email advertising and marketing, that is for you. You can too earn a living by serving to corporations to ship site visitors for on-line gross sales or promote the listing on Fiverr or Seoclerk for some bucks!!! Many email entrepreneurs on-line making use of this trick to earn $100 daily on autopilot.

Tags: free email address list of Dubai companies, free email list for affiliate marketing, free email list for marketing, free email list of business owners, free email services list in India.

https://www.emaildatapro.co/product-category/targeted-list-emails

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Most people who run this business today started from home and grow from a small venture to a big empire.
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Do you know you can export bitter kola rough without processing it?
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
In recent years, Nigeria has been consistently ranked as the world's greatest producer of cassava. This root crop (Manihot esculentus) grows abundantly on Nigeria soil. It is very resistant to drought and survives in a variety of soils. Through research, many varieties of cassava tubers are now available for cultivation.
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Most people who run this business today started from home and grow from a small venture to a big empire.
I started with just 20k back in 2010...

cheesy Do you know you can export bitter kola rough without processing it?
cheesy Do you know bitter kola is highly medicinal & is used for lots of things.

Though, it`s a bit different now. Too many things are involved. To cut stories
short, I will advise you to visit the main page for full details as nairaland may ban my account.

Currently, bitter kola is sales for $22 per kg. You can buy here in Nigeria
for just from N10 - N20 per kola, and one kg is from
N500 to 1,500 depending on the seller.

Most foreign buyers have a courier account, and if you negotiate well.
That means you don't have to pay for the courier fees.

But, not all... So, ensure you look at for those that have a courier account

You can also download "FREE TIPS GUIDE" on the page if you wish.

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
Cassava Processing, Production & Export
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2020
Do you need a "FREE tutorial guide" on how to bring in more CUSTOMERS?
...Say 100+ Daily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWXRNuj3tfA

Also, you can download FREE below 10 ways to make cool INCOME from WhatsApp

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Oppotunity ! ( Nothing Like This Ever ) by parisx(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2021
As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

(1) (Reply)

Nerc Recruiting Again / You Are Invited For Test And Interview On Thursday, August 28th, 2014, By 9am, A / Jobs At Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.