Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . (1464 Views)

Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . by naijamegagist(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2012
An Indonesian man Abdullah Sholeh, 31, has formed an unbreakable bond with four-year-old, 27-stone tiger.

He regularly sleeps, plays and fights with the enormous tiger.

The pair has spent every day together since Mr Sholeh helped raise her from a three-month-old cub in Malang, Indonesia.

He now cares for her full-time for owner Noer Mohammaed Sholeh and has become affectionately known as the tiger nanny.

The pair are so inseparable, that Mr Sholeh often shuns his own bed to sleep alongside the big cat in a rickety outhouse.

The tiger Bengal Mulan is even known to ‘mock attack’, hug and kiss her companion when they play in the garden behind their home.

However, despite the play-fighting Mr Sholeh still suffers from time to time minor injuries as a result of Mulan’s strength.

As one picture shows Mr Sholeh was left with a bruised and bloodshot eye after being caught by one of Mulan’s paws.

Get more intresting updates, "LIKE" naija mega gist on Facebook.

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . by k2039: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2012
I hope he teaches the tiger how to smoke weed, so that he can tear him apart the day it's high.

Bi aja ba n siwin a moju olowo e, iyen aja ti o je igbo, aja to ba je igbo a ya olowo e je.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . by johnwizey: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2012
Na dat tiger go kill him.....o sure ju
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . by slimchi2k2(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
this's not courageable animal is still animal can act like animal one day dispert how use u has be with the animal
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Man Whose Best Friend Is A Tiger . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
when the tiger will eat that poor guy alive, then people will come here and say that the tiger went crazy, lol! while in fact the tiger would have simply done what is natural for him to do.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Has Sex With His Wife 10 Hours Every Single Day (photo) / Is It Legal For A Father To Disown His Child? / Quality Cotton Bedding Sets - Bedspread With Pillow And Duvet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.