Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Colledge Of Health And Technology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Colledge Of Health And Technology (481 Views)

Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On / Yaba Colledge Of Technology / Yaba Colledge Of Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colledge Of Health And Technology by Nurainopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Please my dear fellow Nigeria, i want you to keep me update about the colledge of health and technology ilesha,
1. I want to know how they setup their entrance examination
3. How to obtain their school form
4. Their cutoff mark
please help me out my dear brother and sisters

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Probe Uniben's Hiv/aids Cure Discovery / Advice On Choice Óf Tópic For Documentary Production / Help Me With City And Guild Exam Past Question Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.