Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Yaba Colledge Of Technology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yaba Colledge Of Technology (1003 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Colledge Of Health And Technology / Yaba Colledge Of Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaba Colledge Of Technology by emynike2: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
THE 2010 POST UTME SREENING EXERCISE OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY WILL TAKE PLACE FROM AUGUST 23 TO 28 2010 ALL CANDIDATES WHO CHOSE YABA TECH AS FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE AND SCORED 180 AND ABOVE IN THE UTME ARE ELGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE. CANDIDATE ARE TOB REGISTER ON-LINE AT WWW. YABATECH.EDU.NG ON PAYMENT OF THE SUM OF ONE THOUSAND NAIRA (#1000) ONLY TO ANY OF THE UNDER-LISTED BANKS; FIDELITY BANK, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, OCEANIC BANK PLC, ZENITH BANK PLC . ACCESS TO THE COLLEGE PORTAL FOR REGISTATION EXERCISE WILL CLOSE 12.00 MIDNIGHT ON 15th AUGUST 2010.CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL ERRORS MADE DURING REGISTRATION FOR SCREENING. SIGNED BIEKOROMA CHARITY AMAPKABO REGISTRAR . MY FACEBOOK NAME VICTOR EMENIKE EMAIL VICTOR.NIKE2009@YAHOO.COM THANKS
Re: Yaba Colledge Of Technology by mayorkings(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
Is like it's only in the school one can buy the form. I went to so many branches of the listed banks today but I just could'nt get it. I'll be there someday's time to buy.
Re: Yaba Colledge Of Technology by emynike2: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
why do u copy and past the yaba tech post utme here
Re: Yaba Colledge Of Technology by terrorist0: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2010
STUDY HARD FOR YOUR FUTURE.
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL,
AMEN. grin grin grin grin
Re: Yaba Colledge Of Technology by terrorist0: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2010
AVOID EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Info About Unn Admission / Noun Admission / Fed Poly Ilaro 2nd Batch Addmission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.