Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman (29814 Views)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / Obama Weeps Over Connecticut Shooting / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by outrage: 4:09am On Dec 16, 2012
If it was a an arab or muslim guy, the title would have been different.. Something more in the line of terrorist, muslim extreemist. Didn't need to look far to see this

Ileke-IdI:

The small boy that black, Muslim extremist used was psychotic tho

All he needed was love, to feel a feeling of belongingness cry cry

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 16, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Black Bros can't be this stupid. That is why when they commit crimes, they are termed MENACES. The only stupid blacks are the Sniper Killers.

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2Zi8BmSvzbYwaea-yg-5oNow4nK7nEmLr6av8qB43Z6dCblXI[/img]

Why you have my pix on there ?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Brisingr(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Am sure we have social misfits in 9ja here why don't they go apeshit and kill all those who vex them ?
It simple most american kids are privileged.u watch tv and u here that some whitekid is allergic to a certain kind of food how many of your friends are allergic to any thing ? you know when u don't worry about the simple things in life trivial things start buying large real estate in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Chanchit: 4:58am On Dec 16, 2012
So I thank God that all the mentally challenged people on NL do not know my house... Anyway na Seun them go first fire for creating a forum where they get insulted.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 16, 2012
Not excusing what this monster did, but if he were Arab, bloody terrorist chants every where, if he was black, he would be a thug from a savage race of people who have simply refused to advance. Hell, even Trayvon Martins, the apparent victim is still being called a thug till date but now we have a white person and it goes, oh, we will never understand why he did it, he was mentally disturbed and he was a humble young man. Instead of calling him what he is, a cold blooded murderer.

White people are just terrible.

May the little angels rest in peace. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 16, 2012
When will they start paying more attention to the mentally ill?

How tragic.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 16, 2012
HQ: When will they start paying more attention to the mentally ill?

How tragic.

Who will pay for the care they require?
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Xfactoria: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2012
All this white or black thing should stop please!

Those who murdered our dear Bawomolo in Chicago, Illinois 2yrs ago were black kids full of hatred and nobody used any derogatory words on them. Murderers come in different colors and species. Here in the US, I fear my black brothers more than any race of humans.

So guys, let's discuss the murder and leave it at that.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Solozzo(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2012
fellis:
The kid was intelligent, he probably learned it from the internet.

One common thing about these school shootings is that they are usually (if not always) carried out by socially awkward outcasts. Most of them do the killing because they resent their school mates for not accepting them and their weirdness.
I wonder why they decide that killing others is the way to go. The people they are killing are not responsible for the outcast's personality problems.

On point! Many of these socially isolated individuals resent how they were rejected by society and ruminate about these ideas for a time before the attack. This may lead to feelings of depression, delusions or personality crisis. Suicide becomes a major contemplation followed by thoughts of revenge against those who caused him so much pain. Outcome is a disastrous homicide-suicide. Interestingly they are not able to understand that the children they were going to kill are not the same people who rejected him in the past

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2012
malele: Who taught that kid how to fire those weapons
must he be taught,doesnt he watch tv and browse through d internet
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by ektbear: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2012

Nancy Lanza divorced Adam’s father, Peter, in 2008. Peter Lanza, now a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services, agreed to annual alimony payments that started at $240,000 and would have reached $298,800 in 2015.

Gat damn!

Divorce is an expensive thing in yankee sad

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by freecocoa(f): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Why would anyone need to own 1,2 3,4 and 5 guns? Hmm na wa o.

But the feelings of depression is a very bad state of mind I must say, it can drive someone nuts for real.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by ektbear: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2012
Wait, this nigga killed his mother too?

Wow.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by gulfer: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2012
kulyie: must he be taught,doesnt he watch tv and browse through d internet
Ask him who teaches robbers or assasins in nigeria how to use weapons.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Kylexb(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2012
All in the name of insanity!..chaii
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Ivynwa(f): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2012
A society that reached a stage where frustrated or mentally unstable youngsters pick guns and go shoot down people first and themselves (when they don't feel like living anymore) should ask itself questions. Too many guns being flashed in the faces of people through the media, movies, games etc
Control, people!

Methinks such games that involve shooting should be banned, what do people learn from such games? Mi Ogbo.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Solozzo(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2012
kulyie: must he be taught,doesnt he watch tv and browse through d internet

He was taught to shoot by his mother Nancy, who was an avid gun collector and owned five guns. See what her stupid hobby led to. Unfortunately she is not alive to see the outcome of her foolishness.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by topmostg: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2012
Wow. Grand Theft Auto on point.... Stup.id boy, you no fit use cheat run away...,
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by topmostg: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2012
I hear say obama cried cause of this shooting. .......oh boy, na wash.....
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Solozzo(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2012
chaircover: A family have a mental unstable kid in the house and the next thing to do is to keep loaded guns in the house and in a location where the kid can get to it.

There was a thread a few weeks ago asking if people should keep loaded weapons in the house? . . . . .This is yet another reason why they shouldn't.

Hopefully America will finally wake up and start looking at those gun laws again and if not, then they are going to have to ensure that the public is safe from these crazy situations. These poor kids went to school for goodness sakes. . . .its not as if they went to war in Afghanistan and expect to be shot at!

It's just terrible. America would never give up their guns. I learnt some classified information indicate that was the underlying reason why the US asked for independence from Britain. British govt during America's colonial days express concerns about the excessive abuse of guns, and ordered all guns be given up. In defiance the US opted for independence, but used freedom and liberty as an excuse. Many Americans are obsessed with guns, so called wild Wild West

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Austinobisnr(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2012
- Reporters broke the news of the massacre to Adam's father, Peter, who is divorced from the mother and lives in Stamford, Connecticut with new wife na God save u

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by nagoma(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2012
I know this was coming -elaborate explanation to show that this terrorist and child murderer was mentally I'll. Shame on them!! Anybody who kills even one soul is mentally I'll . All terrorists are mentally I'll and Lanza should go down in history as one of the most wicked of terrorists. Targeting the most innocent - children.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Ivynwa(f): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Troubled eyes there, one can tell from the eyes that all is not balanced. Same pervy /blank/omnious look like the man that abducted the Duggard lady and kept her in the backyard for years. High time good attention is given to people with such dangerous pervy look before they go exploding all over the place.

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Burger01(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2012
if he was this disturbed why was he not preassed and referred for psychiatric enrolment and treatment? Oyinbo people attimes are their own undoing.. RIP to the innocent kids.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by nagoma(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2012
Burger01: if he was this disturbed why was he not preassed and referred for psychiatric enrolment and treatment? Oyinbo people attimes are their own undoing.. RIP to the innocent kids.

A white non Muslim terrorist will always be painted as disturbed . George Bush was the same.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2012
obo_man:

You are very right Fellis, but maybe we should embrace these weird characters more often, and try to understand them, instead of seeing them as social outcasts.

Most extremely intelligent people are usually socially awkward. Learning to live with their awkwardness, and embracing their brilliance is good for society....

absolutely spot on!!
Learning to feel other poeple's pain and understand them is the only way to heal their pshyco problems.

I remember seeing something like this in an anime.. *Naruto shipudden* ...(gaara's case)

1 Like

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Arsenate(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2012
I thought US is the perfect society where nothing ever goes wrong?
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by ektbear: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2012
Arsenate: I thought

No, clearly you did not do much thinking before you made your post.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Edron1(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2012
This is juz so bad..may God help us!!
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by kabba7(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2012
Never ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ going to the US my life.Just wonder WhaT folks go there for.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by chuksozy: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2012
another good reason 2 remain in naija. U.S.A. is d 1 of d best places 2 live in but it is also 1 of the worst places. If a nerd/ weirdo doesn't like ur face or d way u were staring, he cld jst blow u 2 bits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / US Bank Calls Cops On Black Man Because They Thought His Paycheck Was Too High / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.