Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,901 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman (29813 Views)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / Obama Weeps Over Connecticut Shooting / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (2) (3) (4)

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2012
This whole thing is vexing me.

Mentally unstable ko, unmentally stable ni, he should bloody rot in hell angry angry

The mother too, why? you know your son has this mental disorder and you keep a collection of guns in your house...you indirectly killed yourself.

Now is the time for the American government to apply stricter gun control laws.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by tayoTFC(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2012
BLACK ARE RITUAL KILLERS WHILE WHITE PEOPLE ARE SERIAL KILLERS....

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by politician(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2012
The second amendment had been the undoing of a society with perverts, mentally disturbed folks and a society that condones SUICIDE!!!

The american culture condone suicide and when folks are disturbed, they commit suicide and some go extra mile to kill whoever they see as the cause of their rejection ( family friend, wife etc).

Adam lanza was a disturbed kid, probably affected by the divorce of his parents and blame the school for tearing her mom away!! As a maniac that he is, he felt killing his mum and the source of the problem (newtown school) would end it!!

Reports said he had an altercation with people at the school early this week!!

Senator Mc cain + the other two amigos had recently said that the 2nd amendment is off-list. Can't be repelled or amended and obama also hinted that with promise of 'concrete action'.

A normal kid find divorce difficult, a disturbed and brilliant kid with a collection of guns would seek solutions and adam lanza did that.... Kill the mom and the school people that made her divorce the dad!!

This doesn't make it right, its a gross act, unfit for a normal being--- well adam wasn't normal and hardly speak and the society kept quiet until he spoke ---with guns!!

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2012
The face sef na scary movie part 4..tufia!
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Saksreal(f): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2012
Adam?
Isnt that a christian?

Not surprised though. When it comes to massacre, christians are always the first
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2012
fellis:
The kid was intelligent, he probably learned it from the internet.

One common thing about these school shootings is that they are usually (if not always) carried out by socially awkward outcasts. Most of them do the killing because they resent their school mates for not accepting them and their weirdness.
I wonder why they decide that killing others is the way to go. The people they are killing are not responsible for the outcast's personality problems.

His mom taught him how to use it. The mom is also the owner of all three guns as she loved guns very much.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by segend(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2012
This is why people should not be allowed to carry guns in nigeria, I think it would be worse, if guns were allowed here. With our Aluu mentality, it would be terrible. Except if the aim is to reduce our population. I once heard of a naval officer that shot an okada rider because he hit his car, and u hear of regular tales of people pouring acid on someone, or the way people fight and abuse each other in traffic or when hit. I think we have more mentally unstable people.

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2012
segend: This is why people should not be allowed to carry guns in nigeria, I think it would be worse, if guns were allowed here. With our Aluu mentality, it would be terrible. Except if the aim is to reduce our population. I once heard of a naval officer that shot an okada rider because he hit his car, and u hear of regular tales of people pouring acid on someone, or the way people fight and abuse each other in traffic or when hit. I think we have more mentally unstable people.
God bless you Sir. My thoughts exactly...Someone can just blow someone's brains off during an altercation in traffic. It is when you experience people's attitude on the move in Nigeria that you will know that almost 60% of Nigerians are sick in their brains.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by 190theclown: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: Why would anyone need to own 1,2 3,4 and 5 guns? Hmm na wa o.

But the feelings of depression is a very bad state of mind I must say, it can drive someone nuts for real.

Sometimes when you feel depressed, you just hear tiny voices telling you to do crazy things, it takes a strong will, self control and God to refrain from listening to those voices, I know cos I was somewhere in that vicinity last night, it took me extra strength to pull through last night.

So tiny voices were telling you
Freecocoa freecocoa run-enter market run-enter market
You phucked up - you should have ran into the market

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by slimfit7: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2012
that gui is sickin frm obsessiv compulsiv disorder nt asperger syndrome, too much of prodn of white blood
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
A person purchasing one, two firearms, okay. A person collecting firearms, not okay

Please explain why I am not okay.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by 401kk: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2012
murphylee08:

Nancy Lanza divorced Adam’s father, Peter, in 2008. Peter Lanza, now a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services, agreed to annual alimony payments that started at $240,000 and would have reached $298,800 in 2015.

Geez. This is crazier than the murders.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2012
segend: This is why people should not be allowed to carry guns in nigeria, I think it would be worse, if guns were allowed here. With our Aluu mentality, it would be terrible. Except if the aim is to reduce our population. I once heard of a naval officer that shot an okada rider because he hit his car, and u hear of regular tales of people pouring acid on someone, or the way people fight and abuse each other in traffic or when hit. I think we have more mentally unstable people.

The reasons that you give are the exact reasons why guns should be allowed legally in Nigeria.

The fact that you don't know who is armed in itself is a deterrent.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2012
murphylee08: He was dark and disturbed, a deeply troubled boy from a wealthy family who unnerved his neighbors and classmates.

Nancy Lanza divorced Adam’s father, Peter, in 2008. Peter Lanza, now a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services, agreed to annual alimony payments that started at $240,000 and would have reached $298,800 in 2015.

Lucky bastard.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by 401kk: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2012

And you're probably one of the mentally unstable Nigerians.

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by ugoflenzy: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2012
I tink he learnt ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ shootin fr video games n ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ govt help him by providin ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ guns.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by samuelkaykay(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2012
America should burn his corpse or allow vulture to feed on him.rip to those innocent kids.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by tlops(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The small boy that black, Muslim extremist used was psychotic tho

All he needed was love, to feel a feeling of belongingness cry cry

usually this kind of guys don't appreciate the love they are shown. The kid had his problems, so sad he had to involve others.

Watch this movie: we need to talk about Kevin.

The mother gave up her job to be with him...what more could a loving mother do.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by samuelkaykay(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2012
Saksreal: Adam?
Isnt that a christian?

Not surprised though. When it comes to massacre, christians are always the first
you are ike mbe,agu tagbuo gi,crime is crime,ds is nt a religious issue.fire thunder islam.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by vanstanzy(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2012
malele: Who taught that kid how to fire those weapons

In the US, there's are places called the shooting range, where people go to practice shooting for self-defence and its very legal. Probably, he learnt it from there, who knows.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Ivynwa(f): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: Why would anyone need to own 1,2 3,4 and 5 guns? Hmm na wa o.

But the feelings of depression is a very bad state of mind I must say, it can drive someone nuts for real.

Sometimes when you feel depressed, you just hear tiny voices telling you to do crazy things, it takes a strong will, self control and God to refrain from listening to those voices---------------

Cocoanwa sweet sweet wetin? Now delete off some of that please.

190-the-clown:

So tiny voices were telling you
Freecocoa freecocoa run-enter market run-enter market
You phucked up - you should have ran into the market

Back off already, you boy!
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Ivynwa(f): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2012
politician: The second amendment had been the undoing of a society with perverts, mentally disturbed folks and a society that condones SUICIDE!!!

The american culture condone suicide and when folks are disturbed, they commit suicide and some go extra mile to kill whoever they see as the cause of their rejection ( family friend, wife etc).

Adam lanza was a disturbed kid, probably affected by the divorce of his parents and blame the school for tearing her mom away!! As a maniac that he is, he felt killing his mum and the source of the problem (newtown school) would end it!!

Reports said he had an altercation with people at the school early this week!!

Senator Mc cain + the other two amigos had recently said that the 2nd amendment is off-list. Can't be repelled or amended and obama also hinted that with promise of 'concrete action'.

A normal kid find divorce difficult, a disturbed and brilliant kid with a collection of guns would seek solutions and adam lanza did that.... Kill the mom and the school people that made her divorce the dad!!

This doesn't make it right, its a gross act, unfit for a normal being--- well adam wasn't normal and hardly speak and the society kept quiet until he spoke ---with guns!!

Nice write-up dude but let's not jump to conclusion yet and say that he blamed the school for tearing his mom away. News had it that he had an altercation earlier with 4 persons at the school, three of which he shot. The fourth was absent at the time that happened and that she is being interrogated at the moment.

Yeah, you are right---he did speak with guns----when the people that knew he was a troubled kid refused to speak out for him.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Goldieluks: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2012
He lived in luxury, yet the parents didn't care to take him to a psychiatric hospital because they were in denial. And are trying to avoid the stigma that their son has a mental problem. White people and their absurd way of reasoning. They are born with mental problems, unlike blacks who gets it mainly by substance abuse.

How can one have a child who doesn't feel pain, and still ignore it as if its a normal phenomena? The mother on the other hand didn't bother to pay attention to her son's mental illness, and sadly she had to pay with her life. Tragic!
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by AmazeBalls(f): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2012
Double standards,disturbed kid my foot,if he was a muslim he would hv bn tagged a bloody terrorist.

Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by favinvest: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2012
This is one of the products of poor family values
America is sitting on a time bomb because there re more to come..

Why

because marry today divorce tomorrow..
Single parents every where..

Children without parential guardians from both parents..
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The small boy that black, Muslim extremist used was psychotic tho

All he needed was love, to feel a feeling of belongingness cry cry

He is also very heart broken and is now really sorry for what he did. Let's pray things like this don't happen again.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by DarkFive: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2012
Let's all be sincere!there's a lil bit of madness in evryone.I rmbr often times wen tins go rong at work & my boss is pouring her anger on me."The reverse plays in my mind evrytym,how I unleash my anger on evry1 else" & then I relate to those peeps who just loose it & open fire on innocent civilians...Vicious cycle..lols
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by CohenJane: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2012
fella: One common thing about these school shootings is that they are usually (if not always) carried out by socially awkward outcasts. Most of them do the killing because they resent their school mates for not accepting them and their weirdness. I wonder why they decide that killing others is the way to go. The people they are killing are not responsible for the outcast's personality problems

That was spot on.

Have you heard or read about school climate? That's what school climate is all about. I'm working on that. Good one bro.
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by oluwalexxy(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2012
Dee_Ae: so guns are that expensive undecided
dee_Ae u msT b aN acuTe idIot! So all dis stowi wey u c here na only dhat trash u cee write? Triculative slowpoke!
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by Oahray: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Trust Nigerians to be so self righteous, as if we are much better.
What of the many deaths that has been overlooked here?
The Mubi killings, the Aluu4 killing, the countless acid baths, the many deaths that do not even make it to the news, much less the headlines...
A boy kills with a gun (easiest weapon to use for mass killing) and a mob of adults beat people to death without mercy and then set them ablaze. Which is more savage, more animalistic?
To think people just declared Nigeria a safer place to live in that the US.
At least the people value life enough to make a fuss over it and take steps to curb a future occurence.
Make una shattap jawe!
Re: Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman by aglomar: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2012
The guy didn't get d love, warmth n affection he needed.

Pakistani Wearing Dress With Arabic Print Almost Lynched To Death For Blasphemy / US Bank Calls Cops On Black Man Because They Thought His Paycheck Was Too High / Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’