Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Verizon V620 Pc Card Drivers For Vista: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Verizon V620 Pc Card Drivers For Vista: (3593 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Some Drivers For Omatek Notebook Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verizon V620 Pc Card Drivers For Vista: by darkey(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2008
Hi all, pls does anyone have the drivers for V620 for vista. i tried their site but the y kept asking for a phone number and i tried the one given to me by reltel but it wasnt accepted. i need to upgrade from xp soon and this card is holding me back
Re: Verizon V620 Pc Card Drivers For Vista: by Maleeq(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2008
Here's the driver. The same drivers that work on XP would run with no issues on vista.

Note: This is the driver only. You would not have the application/UI installed by reltel previously but everything would still work out fine.

Just insert the card and when it prompts for the drivers, navigate to the location where you unzipped the file I have attached to this post.

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Which Modem Works Best With Pc/laptop / God Bless Airtel, Low Internet Tariff And Low Call Rate 12 Per Minute. / Urgent Please Swift Or Spectranet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.