Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer (51881 Views)

The Easiest Way To Install Blackberry Messenger BBM On PC Using Bluestacks / Download Dolphin Browser For PC, Dolphin For Windows7/8/vista Computer / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by alan123(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
BBM for PC download, BBM for Windows 7/8, BlackBerry messenger for PC:BBM is one of the most used messaging apps in the world. Now BBM For android and iOS has been released and it is undoubtedly one of the best messaging apps for android and has been downloaded many times from the Google Play store. After the introduction of Android OS, mobile messaging has become so much popular among smartphone users and that’s why everyone needs to have a good and probably the best messenger installed on their phones. BBM (BlackBerry Messenger for PC) fulfills this need as BBM is the best messaging app for android. Earlier BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) was not available for PC but now you can get BBM for PC (windows7 or windows 8 or any other windows OS). As we know that Bluestacks app player is an android emulator and we can install and run BBM on PC with the help of Bluestacks or any other android emulator like YouWave or IntelAppUp. Let’s focus on BlueStacks app player as this is best among all. So follow this tutorial and get BBM for PC. Installation of BBM on PC or laptop requires the following steps.

STEP1: Download Bluestacks Android emulator and install it on your Windows PC.

STEP2: Search for BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) and install it (this step requires working internet connection).

STEP3: Enjoy BBM on windows 7/8 PC (sometimes, restart might be required).

These steps have been explained in detail below.

STEP1: Install Bluestacks App Player | Download BBM for PC
BBM-release

To get BBM for PC, you will need to download Bluestacks first. Bluestacks is an android emulator software for Windows OS. It can be used to run Android apps on PC and it is so easy to use. So download Bluestacks from the below link.

Once your download is completed, you can install Bluestacks on your Windows 7/8 PC and half of the job would be done. Now proceed with step 2.

STEP2: Search for BBM for PC and install | Download BBM for Windows 7/8 PC
Once the installation of Bluestacks is completed, you can open it. Now find the search box and enter “BBM” (without quotes) and a list of results will be displayed. Then click on BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) and install it. It will take some time depending on the size of app and your internet connection speed.

NOTE: This step requires a working internet connection.

If searching does not work and you can’t find BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) in search results, you may try following method.

Download the APK file on BBM from internet
Now navigate to the downloaded file and double click on it.
Wait for installation to get finished.
You are done.
STEP3: Open BBM and enjoy Messaging | Download BBM for PC
Now you can simply click on BBM icon and it will start the BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) on your windows 7/8 PC or computer. If you can’t find the BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) icon, you can search “apps” from the start menu and open that folder. This folder will be containing the BBM.

If you think that this post helped you in running BBM on windows 7/8 Laptop computers, you can do us a favor by clicking the Facebook like and share button. We will soon be back with more interesting stuff. Did you like this post about BBM for PC?
http://www.appsforpc.org/bbm-for-pc-download-blackberry-messenger-windows7

5 Likes

Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by elexharry: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2013
I was using Bluestacks on my Windows 7, but since I upgraded to Windows 8, I can't install Bluestacks again. How can I get this done?
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by alan123(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2013
try to re-install it again buddy
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by Brimmie(m): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2013
Na wa o! BBM don finally useless.

Thanks OP.
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2013
elexharry: I was using Bluestacks on my Windows 7, but since I upgraded to Windows 8, I can't install Bluestacks again. How can I get this done?
same here bruv. . I love it

Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by 3coins(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
waiting 4 bbm 4 xbox 360 nd ps3
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by Krrish004(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Fantastic facts, appreciate it intended for sharing. A superb directory just about all of the reasonable types for you to post for you to. I came across Pinterest particularly great and even far better in the event you update the item typically. Fantastic societal signals.

http://www.appsforpc.info/2014/05/whatsapp-for-pc-free-download.html

http://www.appsforpc.info/2014/05/how-to-download-bbm-for-pc.html

http://www.appsforpc.info/2014/05/wechat-for-pc-free-download.html

http://www.appsforpc.info/2014/05/how-to-download-uc-browser-for-pc.html

http://www.appsforpc.info/2014/05/download-imessage-for-windows.html
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by prakash1997: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2014
BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) is a proprietary Internet-based instant messenger and videotelephony application. It was developed by the manufacturer of the BlackBerry, Download BBM for PC BlackBerry Limited (formerly known as Research In Motion Limited (RIM)). It was released to Android a few days ago. Follow the tutorial to Install BBM on your PC.
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by rishitha678: 4:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Official Download BBM For Laptop for free
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by chndvivek(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by nitin4710: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
If any one here haven't yet got to know, how to use BBM for pc. then you can checkout this post about BBM for PC guys. You can also checkout some Best Android Emulator here.
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by Gangerr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
You can also read about zbigz premium account which I am giving away for free, with some sites like craigslist
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by shakeshammi: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by shakeshammi: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by geometrydash: 5:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
happy wheels 2 happy wheels agario sniper games five nights at freddy's unblocked games
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by Ameliajo: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
You have given a very good article here which provides the step by step instructions to download and install BBM for windows 7/8. I was searching for an article which contains the downloading details and you have provided it here. Thank you. <a href="http://www.toplinehb.com">auto repair huntington beach</a>
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by Ameliajo: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
You have given a very good article here which provides the step by step instructions to download and install BBM for windows 7/8. I was searching for an article which contains the downloading details and you have provided it here. Thank you. auto repair huntington beach
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by Hong91: 5:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Great information, I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!.If have a long time than visit to: word cookies game | hotmail email login | hotmail account login
Re: BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer by viovio25: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2018
cartoon HD

Cartoon HD Apk application is considered to be one of the best applications where you can utilize on your Android device.

(1) (Reply)

Grade A USA Used HP Spectre Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Oracle DBA Corner / Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.