Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Give Me Back My Womb - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Give Me Back My Womb (749 Views)

See Why This Baby Refused To Come Out From His Mother's Womb / Let Go Of Me. Child Escape 4rm Her Mother Womb Complaining Of Warm Teperature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Back My Womb by achinaboy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2012
A lady of 40yrs old was about to get married,she invited her cousin,on the day of the wedding,her cousin being a guy,came to the wedding with his girlfriend,when the girlfriend saw her boyfriend`s cousin with the the wedding guy looking a little older,the girl commented saying to the boy friend,are you sure this your cousin will be able to have a baby at her age? not knowing that the the lady overheard the comment,after one month of honeymoon,the bride gathered all her kindred and transported to her cousin`s girlfriend house,when they arived,the girl said whats up with all of you gathering here? The bride said to her,,we are here to collect my womb back,please give me my womb.........

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If This Happened To You. (funny) / Funny New Year Resolutions. / Laugh Throw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.