Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,967 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion (15139 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / Hillary Clinton Resigns As US Secretary Of State / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: Nonsense, all this things are just ways to cover up the truth on what happened on that 11 sept. Petraues was to testify and he resigned before that day now hillaru clinton was to tesitfy and now she is sick and have a virus in her stomach. This clearly shows that the US Government was aware of what happened in libya and they willingly sacrificed their own men for their selfish desires. This is high level corruption.

Gbam! Preach on, dear.
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by smemud(m): 7:26am On Dec 16, 2012
musiwa7: In the name of Jesus, I pray you get better.
mumu
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by 80million1: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2012
*speechless*

Will this stop MESSI from scoring his 87th goal this nite?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Yvete(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2012
Oh my! Who knew that someone can faint from a stomach virus. Need to be extra careful grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by dnawah(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2012
Madam ebi like say ur ancestors don pass trough 9ja b4.this one u no want leave politics,abi u want die there?
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Acecube(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

Will this stop MESSI from scoring his 87th goal this nite?
my broda, i tire oh
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by oaroloye(m): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2012
I have been trying to expose this criminal for 19 years. She came om my radar when Vice-President Bill Clinton authorized an attack upon a Church- the BRANCH DAVIDIANS of Waco, Texas in 1993. On Feb. 28, four FBI AGENTS were allegedly gunned down by the church in a raid. (Texas Law allegedly stated- no pun intended- that even if AN OFFICER OF THE LAW is shooting at you, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOOT BACK. You also have the right to be riddled with more bullets than rice in jollof rice! America is a beautiful country.)
After a siege lasting until April 19 (the anniversary of THE BATTLE OF LEXINGTON- that started the Civil War,) the Church burned- killing a preposterous number of innocent worshippers, including 17 children.
The ONE STATION telling us what was going on- WORLD-WIDE CHRISTIAN RADIO (WWCR) was burned to the ground, losing three transmitters. The Talk Show host- whom Hillary's husband called "THE MOST DANGEROUS TALK-SHOW HOST IN AMERICA," was assassinated, clumsily, in 2001- working on proving Government Involvement with 9/11- broadcast the soundtrack of a videotape showing WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, called, WACO: THE BIG LIE, by a troublesome woman called LINDA THOMPSON. (It took me 16 YEARS to get a copy of that video!)
It plainly showed a Federal Agent stupidly shooting himself in the leg (that type of gun HAS NO TRIGGER-GUARD). But, most DAMNING- three of the four Agents entered the Church through the upstairs window (which is how honest men enter Churches in America, I suppose). A FOURTH AGENT THEN FIRES HIS GUN INTO THE ROOM WITHOUT LOOKING, (in the studio version- the public release not being so clear,) THREE BULLETS EXIT THE WALL AT THE SAME TIME.
All of those three Agents were killed. "The fourth was killed in town, exiting a cattle car," Linda says.
This was the pretext for laying siege to the church. This is the first public use of THE FALSE FLAG Strategy- where you MURDER YOUR OWN PEOPLE, so you can blame people you want to attack.
Why were THOSE FOUR so sacrificed? WHAT did they ever do?
Well, ALL FOUR WERE BILL & HILLARY CLINTON'S BODYGUARDS when he was Governor of Arkansas State, campaigning for President.
CHUCK HARDER, the second most dangerous Talk Show Host, I guess, was on WHRI (World Harvest Radio International), and was peddling a videotape plus documents, called THE CLINTON CHRONICLES, which, he claims, PROVED that BILL CLINTON NOT ONLY USED COCAINE- the illegal hard drug- BUT ALSO ORCHESTRATED THE SMUGGLING OF $1,000 MILLION WORTH of it into the country through his state.
He had the largest civilian network of its kind in America. An Internal Revenue Audit was declared, his tax-exempt status revoked, and he was ordered to pay a staggering sum in "BACK-TAXES." Head of the IRS (HE SAID) was Hillary Clinton's college roommate.
He brought to our notice something called: the CLINTON CIRCLE OF DEATH. (I hope you are GOOGLING these terms and names I am feeding you? Yay, MTN PULSE! Yay, BLACKBERRY!)
This is the most horrible thing I had ever seen. About 40 people, in some way connected with the Clintons and their alleged criminal activities, DIED MYSTERIOUSLY.
I GUARANTEE that you- whoever you are- have seen NOTHING LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIFE! If Chuck Harder were lying, he would be so jailed- his REINCARNATION would be born in jail! He boasted THE CLINTON CHRONICLES would hold up in court. Instead of going to court, the IDIOT marketted it- and the Clintons DEMOLISHED him!
He FELL, and broke his hip. His HMO refused to treat him, untl his hip had mis-set, CRIPPLING him.
He was standing in his kitchen, and BOTH HIS KNEES COLLAPSED. (I'd SUSPECT a SONIC Weapon- but this only happened the once.)
Some of the victims allegedly acquired REED RICHARDS' comic book superpower, enabling themselves to shoot themselves in THE BACK OF THE HEAD. These deaths were ruled "SUICIDE." The Coroner allegedly treated VIRGINIA KEELEY when she broke HER hip.
That is Hillary Clinton's MOTHER-IN-LAW, Bill's mother. (See how one piece of mess connects to another piece of mess?)
Okay, these four bodyguards are in the "CIRCLE OF DEATH" list- SO ARE FOUR MORE. They all died IN THE SAME HELICOPTER CRASH!
As bodyguards, they would have seen and heard evidence of the Clintons' criminal activities.
Too much evidence was uncovered to make this go away completely. Some Agents took the blame for the Cocaine Smuggling, and were sentenced. The Clintons were exonerated for lack of witnesses- those people being mostly dead. This sort of scapegoat is called a "PATSY."
I am confident that NOTHING is wrong with Hillary's head- it is as rotten as an overripe Pawpaw.
But this is a SIGNAL to SHOW THOSE-IN-THE-KNOW that SHE is THE SATANIC WITCH MASTERMIND behind EVERYTHING big happening at this time.
Ask ME about AMERICAN-SPONSORED TERRORISM!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bokoharamillumination/join
(Hurriedly posted from a NOKIA C3.)
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by DonaldGenes(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2012
May God's Annointing be upon her in JeSUs Name Amen
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by ujukala: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2012
Age is beginning to tell on her. Slowly slowly madam. This is wishing you a quick recovery.
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
gboss4sure: Nonsense, all this things are just ways to cover up the truth on what happened on that 11 sept. Petraues was to testify and he resigned before that day now hillaru clinton was to tesitfy and now she is sick and have a virus in her stomach. This clearly shows that the US Government was aware of what happened in libya and they willingly sacrificed their own men for their selfish desires. This is high level corruption.
Didn't you see a hole in your comment? You are a typical brainless kid!
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by konami001: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
all4naija: Didn't you see a hole in your comment? You are a typical brainless kid!

Why don't you just tell us what is wrong with the statement as an adult would, instead of acting like a typical brainless kid!
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
pendusky:
are u comparing US to Nigeria
dat filthy kon3 sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Revolva(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
coolMadam clinton make dem give her coconut water drink jare !! If na naija na germany dem go fly am go delays delays till she peme !! Haha

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by salafiyy: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
No rest for the evil
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Everfrank(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
musiwa7: In the name of Jesus, I pray you get better.
So she can continue her Zionist mission of killing innocent people. The bitch should have gone into hybernation like Ariel Sharon!
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by hammedkola(m): 2:14am On Dec 17, 2012
pekelepekele: Too much of sex during her youth and now she is fainting here and there

For your mind
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by birdman(m): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2012
salafiyy: No rest for the evil

cap28 is that you grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by KayDee4: 3:37am On Dec 17, 2012

Did Patraeus' resignation stop him from testifying ? NO !!!
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Awoofawo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
omaigala: Now that she is recovering from a virus attack, the hearing can go on without her testimony... This story doesn't make sense.

even oyinbo people get style o! She no wan testify, so fake illness to escape cross-examine ( by congress) that could possibly open can of worms....
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by afrikanns: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
O o no I didn't say she should faint nah, herbalist I said I wanted her dead nah .Ok wetin be the next thin wey we go do so that she go carry that her faint turn to her death because baba if she survived the world wide web will be in danger oooo pls baba help me oooo.
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
I had a trouble with my stomach once(almost a similar case). I felt like fainting but I quickly figured out I had to look for a private place to pass out some gas and that was the right solution at that instance.

She needs to learn how to excuse the public and pass out some gas before something get worse.
Re: Hillary Clinton Faints, Now Recovering After Concussion by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Enoquin: What a convenient way of not having to testify...Polictricksters

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Forces Kill Palestinian In West Bank Clashes / Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia / Mauritania Votes To Abolish Senate By Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.