Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (96374 Views)

Reception For Enugu Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi In Nsukka (photos) / Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by 9ijaprince(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
2ru-talk:
yes, he just finished his nkwobi and isiewu. He is having his siesta now. Idiat, if u die wetin go happen, abi u bi immortal

lol
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by 2rutalk1: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
maclatunji:

What did he say to you sir?
typical naija man. He told him he is dead, pop ur champaign, nonsense
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ubong560(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
From d way things are going, i think imoke of cross river is d next to kick bucket abi na JP tank.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by geoffery17(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
may he rest in peace ..........! chai ónwu
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by 2pence(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003: *sighs*

This is where I hate you- death.

Death, if you could kill Chime, Azazi and Yakowa on the same day, what is Ibori, IBB, Lucky Igbinedion, Uba, Alameiseghia, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel, Farook Lawan, OBJ, Dariye and others still doing on earth? Ehn?

All these names have killed millions of people indirectly by stacking billions meant for the masses into their personal accounts.

Maybe you are saving the best for the last. Please this time next year, let them be gone. Why? Because the carcass of those children who have died of hunger is begging for revenge, the blood of those who have died on bad roads is clamouring for justice, the souls of those who have been killed by randy policemen cos of N20 is hankering for revenge, the spirit of those mothers who died during child-birth cos of the poor state of our hospitals is crying out loud for justice (while the politicians go abroad for medical attention), the family of those who died from carbon mono-oxide emitted from generators are in sorrow.

Death, you got have enough reasons to act!

Just do the Ghana thing and let's have peace.

Frawzey
What a prayer , Nigerians are not smiling ooh, See 'likes'..
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by kalufelix(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
E bi lyk all dos UNN gals wey ein dey f*/k don giv am one STD....
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
ACM10: Nairaland.com = Rumourland.com
Its unfortunate that Nigeria's elite forum has degenerated to peppersoup joint gist forum
grin
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by normaljenny(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
RIp! RIP!! RIP!!! I have seen it every where, like I million times since today. I know that death is inevitable and all of us will sure meet our end one way orthe other.
But fellow nairalanders, pls help me with an answer to this questions: will a wicked man rest in peace? Will a criminal rest in peace? Will a public fund embezzler rest in peace? Will an ogboni man rest in peace? Will a masonite rest in peace? Will any politician (liar) rest in peace? And will any sinner that died in sin ever rest in peace? Pls let me know

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by blackbeau1(f): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Until I see proof of his death.maybe a certificate of death or better still his ghost,then shall I believe
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by blackbeau1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
ubong560: From d way things are going, i think imoke of cross river is d next to kick bucket abi na JP tank.
and u will stay alive because?
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by EzePromoe: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=32pt]VOTE AFAM FOR GOVERNOR OF ENUGU STATE! grin[/size]

Afam, Afam, Afam k'ayi g'eso
Ma o n'eje eje
Ma o n'ala ala
Afam k'ayi g'eso

Governor Chime, you were indeed a blessing to the people of Enugu! May your gentle soul rest in peace, if this story be true.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Revolva(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
cry well let's wait and see but what is really kinng all this rich governors which kind illness sef? Na wa o even mad man wey dey chop for gutter and dirty never die
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ubong560(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
@black beau, are u one of them? May be ur time is up. I perceive spirit of ogbanje in u.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ediko5(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
pendusky: This is Serious! what of Gov. Liyel Imoke of Cross River?
that tribalist wil soon die.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by anulaxad(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
his not dead saw it on ait news his ok and well angry he deserves to die him and all these bast ards in power.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Yujin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
wengerjay: Within a month:2 gov dead,1 gov brain-dead.God delivers our nation frm infirmities and deaths.
1 gov brain-dead. Lol
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by McStoic(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Super1759: what is TA orji still doing?
LWKMD, Guy you wicked o.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by purplekayc(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Its on the local news ooo ! D guy don murd!
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Odunnu: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
REVOLUTNIS:
were u there?
You will be surprised.

oyb:

there has been a complete coverup as to his state of health - and it is a shame - chief exec of a state can just up and disappear for 3 months and all we have is rumours. no press release, no nothing. yardua all over again.
This is not 'Yar'dua part 2'. There was a proper handing over, started like it was a regular medical checkup/ vacation, then it became serious.
BTW I dont know where people get the kinda news I hear here.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Wow, my dear sullivan chime, are you really dead Best governor since the creation of Enugu state....

God have mercy on us.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
abes:

No, what he needs now is to be transparent about his illness and if possible resign to save the entire state this drama. Remember Yaradua? We all screamed.

Shattap. If na you, will you resign because you are sick
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Tropilo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Winken:

THE MAN DON YASH YOU BEFORE? You are just a cheap girl seeking for attention.

She's obviously NOT a cheap girl as you insinuate. But, certainly a MORALIST which is hard to find nowadays amongst her peers.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by ask4double(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
abbakacici: TA orji will live to be a 100 and by god willing he will be persident 2015 or 2019
if TA orji becomes president, I will disown this country.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by soma042(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
latest news from ait sullivan is alive.
For those of you who said r.i.p to our able governor without comferming the news, should wait for your own soon.
Bunch of looser's on nailaland
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by samuelkaykay(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
its not true.he is responding to treatment.though complicated info from a friend.cpc and acn at work.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Odunnu: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
freecocoa: If you check my posts, I never said he is a bad governor.

I merely said I hope Aids is not the issue since its likely that promiscuous people end up that way, where's the crime in that?

And y'all should stop with the "private life" rubbish, which private life sef? So you don't know that as a public figure, his so called private life is under scrutiny? Oh please spare me.undecided
I just couldnt ignore this your holier than thou attitude.
I wish His Excellency Sullivan is an AIDs victim. I mean, If I were to make a choice between what he is suffering now and AIDs, i'll gladly embrace AIDs.
By the way, how do you know he is promiscous? Rumours, propaganda, more rumours. Just learn to keep quiet in matters you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by plendil: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
What amazes me is that in spite of just how strong the rumour is, nothing official has been released.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Martini101(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Odunnu:
I just couldnt ignore this your holier than thou attitude.
I wish His Excellency Sullivan is an AIDs victim. I mean, If I were to make a choice between what he is suffering now and AIDs, i'll gladly embrace AIDs.
By the way, how do you know he is promiscous? Rumours, propaganda, more rumours. Just learn to keep quiet in matters you know nothing about.
. Aunty odunnu. dont mind her.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by stagger: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
The man may be promiscuous or whatever, but those of you yabbing this man should go to Enugu State and compare from the time of Col Mike Torey (the self-confessed egunje governor) till date, whether there has been a better governor of that state than this man Sullivan Chime.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by midetinz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
jchime: Sullivan is not dead, my uncle is not dead....whoever is peddling thed rumour is the one that died...why are people this wicked

Thanx we got ur msg loud and clear: U ARE RELATED TO THE GOVERNOR. "My uncle is not dead". Ptsheeeew,cheap advert.
Re: Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch by Agbomoses(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
if chime dies today, i am not surprise because the consequences of bad governance is death outside Nigeria. I pray that other politicians will learn their lesson from stella obj, yaradua, ojukwu, chime and .........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.