Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,136 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp (34819 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by kuljay: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
...U guyz r sayin as an office of d president is wrong and before God he is right, so wch is greater to obey "d office of d president or d altar before God"...Almighty God is greater than any sovereignty in d world! GEJ did right n choice d greater!
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Roliks09: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Oh please! Stop calling this man humble. He blocked the road for hours! How's that for humility??
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by sportfeva(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
He is kneeling down before his creator, so forget baba Adeboye. By the way, that act doesn't mean anything to the non-christain because they already know he is a devout Christian. Αll i want is ƒor GEJ to be real and sincere to the masses of Nigerians. Make live better ƒor them and no bloody deception in the name of religion.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by engineer84: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :
How silly Of President Jonathan To Go On His Knees At Redeemed Camp Again

I am watching Channels TV News@10 and the sight before me is highly disappointing!!!!!

After waving and smiling sheepishly to the crowd and delivering his score-card speech, the shoeless fool once again knelt down with all of his Presidential anointing in PUBLIC before Pastor Adeboye. VERY DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Does this man knows the implication of that singular action on the psyche of the 150M Nigerians, many of whom are muslims and men of other faith, whose sovereignty he holds for them in trust?

This man is truly very foolish and a clown

@ love-vendor : You are silly yourself, GEJ knee down for God his creator not Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by engineer84: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
What is this crazy thing you post here, so you don't even have regards for God, The president of Presidents, If GEJ like, he will roll himself on ground for his maker, of what concern of yours is this, I'm sure you must be a Muslim, i think you do see the VP seating down on the floor while in mosque or yidi ground, you dont kill yourself then
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by elcatino: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Op, I wonder ow u pple tink at times. The last time Oyedepo danced in a church service,una talk say he dey dance Azonto. Jonathan go church go pray 2 God,una dey kal am names again.......may woe not bethide u #Be Warned#
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by PeterKbaba: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
[b]TRUTH BE TOLD, LAST YEARS, BEFORE THE ELECTION, PRESIDENT JONATHAN (AS AN ACTING PRESIDENT) KNELT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE SAME PASTOR AND HE PRAYED FOR HIM.

AFTER THAT, MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS STILL VOTED FOR HIS PERSON AND NOT HIS PARTY, BUT NOW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THAT MISTAKE.

I HATE JONATHAN AND PDP AND COME 2015, THEY WILL ALL BE VOTED OUT MASSIVELY.

FROM WHAT I'M READING, IF NIGERIA LIVES BEYOND 2015, IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE, GOD'S DOING AND DESTINY.

AS CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM BECOME A FOOTBALL MATCH, WERE THEY KEEP FIGHTING OVER AND OVER FOR NOTHING.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OVER IN THE WORLD, RELIGION AS TURNED INTO POLITICS, IF NOT, WHICH OF ALL THIS RELIGION AS GOTTEN A REVELATION FROM GOD LIKE IT WAS DURING THE TIME OF THE OLD TESTAMENT (WHICH BOTH THE MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN BELIEVES IN).....

ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLDED IN THE WORLDS MATRIX, LIVING A LIFE OF LIMBO, WERE THE TRUTH SEEMS A LIE AND A LIE THE TRUTH....

IF WE ALL SPEAK OUR TRADITIONAL LANGUAGES AND STOP ENGLISH/ARABIC, WE WILL REALIZE THAT MOST OF OUR INDIGENOUS GOD WE WORSHIPED BEFORE THE COLONIZATION OF THE EUROPEANS (ENGLISH) AND ARABS (ARABIC) IS THE SAME GOD WE SAVE, WE EVEN SAVE GOD BETTER THAN THIS PEOPLE.

THIS FOREIGN LANGUAGES ARE THE ONLY THING CAUSING CONFUSION, THAT IS WHY YOU SEE A FRENCH MAN SPEAK FRENCH AND CHINESE MAN SPEAK HIS LANGUAGE. THEY ALL KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (THEY ONLY USE TRANSLATORS WHEN NEEDED OR DURING BUSINESS.

WE ARE ALL BEEN CONTROLLED, ITS ALL MIND CONTROLLING.

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS ARE ALL FIGHTING BECAUSE OF POLITICS, WHO WILL CONTROL AND DOMINATE THE WORLD. THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR GOD.

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS KNOWS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH IS, THESE ONLY ONE CREATOR. NO OTHER NAME CAN BE USED TO DESCRIBER HIM IN ENGLISH/ARAB THAN ONLY IN HEBREW.

BLACKS ARE GODS AND GODDESSES, CAUSE GOD CREATED US FIRST IN HIS IMAGE AND LATER WHITE PEOPLE CAME OUT FROM US.

IF THE WAS NO SUCH THING AS GODS AND GODDESSES, IT WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. YOU CANT CREATE A WORD FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST.

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS KNOWS THIS, THAT IS WHY THEY BOTH PARTNERED TO ENSLAVE THE BLACKS (THE PEOPLE OF THE HOLY BOOK).

HOW COME AFRICA, WHICH GOD CREATED FIRST FOR 100,000 OF YEARS BEFORE WHITE CHILDREN CAME OUT OF US, HOW COME OUR RELIGION ( WHICH IS THE RELIGION IN THE OLD TESTAMENT ) IS NO MORE ACCEPTED.

WHO GAVE THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS THE AUTHORITY TO TAG AN HISTORY BOOK OLD TESTAMENT/NEW TESTAMENT/KORAN

OLD TESTAMENT (AFRICA)/NEW TESTAMENT(AFRICA)/KORAN(AFRICA)

WE ARE SO BLIND TO EVEN THINK WHY THE WORLD HATES US, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE WORLD KNOWS SOMETHING WE DON'T... THAT BLACKS ARE GODS AND WE ARE THE CHOSEN CHILDREN OF GOD.

WE KEEP FIGHTING OURSELVES OVER ALL RELIGION THAT CAME FROM US AND WHO DO WE GIVE THE GLORY...... YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE!!!

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS[/b]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by yomanovic: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
I think there are some threads that Nigerians should just ignore. The guy windered on the psychological effect of GEJ kneeling down for prayers on 150 Million Nigerians ? Now seriously, this guy is expressing the level of foolishness he was brought up with. Guy,that GEJ knelt down for prayers neither has psychological effects on me nor any member of my family o and, seriously, I think it has on you. You had better ask God for prayer before that negative of Jonathan kneeling down for prayers run you into 'madness without cure'. Pls do that now cos the next 5 minutes might be too late, IDIOT!
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by muaa(f): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

I'm assuming u didn't read my earlier post... As a private citizen he can crawl on the road before any Imam or Pastor I won't make a comment of that. But, as my President, his religion and religious practice has to be his private business away from public glare. If he chooses to lick Adeboye's anus inside his Aso Rock room, that's not my business but not this rubbish in well-publicised religious jamboree as this. It's a very ridiculous sight to behold. It potrays a foolish President and an arrongant Pastor! The sensible thing would have been for BOTH OF THEM to go on their knees in prayers if indeed they were before God and not the President kneeling like some sacrificial lamb before a mere mortal!

Na wa for some pipo sha, who has ever complained abt Namadi or any of the past president being covered by reporters on Fridays during Juma'a prayers? These muslims jst like making mountain out of an anthil. SMH
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by pimplucious: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Here in Nigeria, people allow sentiments and emotions cloud their reasoning far too often. We've been paying the price for allowing that tendency to become a pandemic that now afflicts even our children.

Everything that happens or needs to be discussed, just has to be given a religious "flavour" before our people can accept it!

Sometimes I wonder why we still bother getting western education. What's the point, if we'll never let ourselves use it to bring badly needed PROGRESS for our own people, like the Western nations have always done for theirs?

Too much poor thinking persists amongst us - especially the so called educated Nigerians/elites.

And our shrewd leaders have perfected their strategy for exploiting that serious shortcoming, to routinely achieve their selfish aims.

All we need do is become fiercely committed to being objective on all issue, and to remain fair and impartial in our dealings with one another no matter what, then, in no time we would change the course of affairs in this country for the better with a united front. But will our selfish interests let us? The answer's left to each of us.

Therefore, this unhealthy dependence on "mini-god-daddies", and their political leader "co-conspirators" is something they can rise above permanently, and be better off for it!
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by PosCaricature: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

I am watching Channels TV News@10 and the sight before me is highly disappointing!!!!!

After waving and smiling sheepishly to the crowd and delivering his score-card speech, the shoeless fool once again knelt down with all of his Presidential anointing in PUBLIC before Pastor Adeboye. VERY DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Does this man knows the implication of that singular action on the psyche of the 150M Nigerians, many of whom are muslims and men of other faith, whose sovereignty he holds for them in trust?

I've never come across a big fool like. What is disgursting in a President knelt before God or is president Jonathan greater than God or is he greater than Pastor Adeboye himself? I advise you to look for something meaningful to do instead of engaging yourself with pointless posts.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by steeviee(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

Oga pls as long as you are entitled to your lame opinions you are free to wallow in severe schizophranic disorder. There's totally nothing wrong with this action. Infact it goes to show that he's human. Where is it in our constitution that it states otherwise. We are quick to reference western worlds forgetting the cultural part of our lifes. Back then shagari and co were regularly spotted in mosques. Pls cover ur face in shame re this putrids u spewed here.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is he not human??why is it a big deal??Dnt u kneel to pray or before a pastor if u want him to pray for u??...This is really dumb cos I see no big deal in wat Mr President did.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by cjfavour(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

poster no he's suppose to stand on a table. Yeye dey smell. You dnt have respect for d house of God? My own problem is how ppl worship dt pastor as if he's greater than God.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by doche1: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

you r a vry big foul 4 calling GEJ foul 4 kneelin dwn b4 d King of Kings and d Lord of Lords.
Hw abt muslim? Dnt buhari pull his shoe n kneel n also raise his ass up 2 his usless,cowardish,spleechless God? No 2 talk abt d heavenly God. All of u muslim r so fake n useless. Its part of our prayer 2 kneel,bow-down,stand b4 d king of kings. So pls if i may advice u, if u dnt hv anytin 2 post here pls dnt ryt anytin concernin our fate,no bdy is complainin.js do ur tin n 4get abt GEJ,weda he lye down b4 d alter its non of ur biznx. Watch ur mouth
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by doche1: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
PeterKbaba: [b]TRUTH BE TOLD, LAST YEARS, BEFORE THE ELECTION, PRESIDENT JONATHAN (AS AN ACTING PRESIDENT) KNELT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE SAME PASTOR AND HE PRAYED FOR HIM.

AFTER THAT, MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS STILL VOTED FOR HIS PERSON AND NOT HIS PARTY, BUT NOW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THAT MISTAKE.

I HATE JONATHAN AND PDP AND COME 2015, THEY WILL ALL BE VOTED OUT MASSIVELY.

FROM WHAT I'M READING, IF NIGERIA LIVES BEYOND 2015, IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE, GOD'S DOING AND DESTINY.

AS CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM BECOME A FOOTBALL MATCH, WERE THEY KEEP FIGHTING OVER AND OVER FOR NOTHING.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OVER IN THE WORLD, RELIGION AS TURNED INTO POLITICS, IF NOT, WHICH OF ALL THIS RELIGION AS GOTTEN A REVELATION FROM GOD LIKE IT WAS DURING THE TIME OF THE OLD TESTAMENT (WHICH BOTH THE MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN BELIEVES IN).....

ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN BLIND FOLDED IN THE WORLDS MATRIX, LIVING A LIFE OF LIMBO, WERE THE TRUTH SEEMS A LIE AND A LIE THE TRUTH....

IF WE ALL SPEAK OUR TRADITIONAL LANGUAGES AND STOP ENGLISH/ARABIC, WE WILL REALIZE THAT MOST OF OUR INDIGENOUS GOD WE WORSHIPED BEFORE THE COLONIZATION OF THE EUROPEANS (ENGLISH) AND ARABS (ARABIC) IS THE SAME GOD WE SAVE, WE EVEN SAVE GOD BETTER THAN THIS PEOPLE.

THIS FOREIGN LANGUAGES ARE THE ONLY THING CAUSING CONFUSION, THAT IS WHY YOU SEE A FRENCH MAN SPEAK FRENCH AND CHINESE MAN SPEAK HIS LANGUAGE. THEY ALL KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF SPEAKING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (THEY ONLY USE TRANSLATORS WHEN NEEDED OR DURING BUSINESS.

WE ARE ALL BEEN CONTROLLED, ITS ALL MIND CONTROLLING.

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS ARE ALL FIGHTING BECAUSE OF POLITICS, WHO WILL CONTROL AND DOMINATE THE WORLD. THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR GOD.

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS KNOWS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH IS, THESE ONLY ONE CREATOR. NO OTHER NAME CAN BE USED TO DESCRIBER HIM IN ENGLISH/ARAB THAN ONLY IN HEBREW.

BLACKS ARE GODS AND GODDESSES, CAUSE GOD CREATED US FIRST IN HIS IMAGE AND LATER WHITE PEOPLE CAME OUT FROM US.

IF THE WAS NO SUCH THING AS GODS AND GODDESSES, IT WOULD NOT HAVE EXISTED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE. YOU CANT CREATE A WORD FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST.

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS KNOWS THIS, THAT IS WHY THEY BOTH PARTNERED TO ENSLAVE THE BLACKS (THE PEOPLE OF THE HOLY BOOK).

HOW COME AFRICA, WHICH GOD CREATED FIRST FOR 100,000 OF YEARS BEFORE WHITE CHILDREN CAME OUT OF US, HOW COME OUR RELIGION ( WHICH IS THE RELIGION IN THE OLD TESTAMENT ) IS NO MORE ACCEPTED.

WHO GAVE THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS THE AUTHORITY TO TAG AN HISTORY BOOK OLD TESTAMENT/NEW TESTAMENT/KORAN

OLD TESTAMENT (AFRICA)/NEW TESTAMENT(AFRICA)/KORAN(AFRICA)

WE ARE SO BLIND TO EVEN THINK WHY THE WORLD HATES US, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE WORLD KNOWS SOMETHING WE DON'T... THAT BLACKS ARE GODS AND WE ARE THE CHOSEN CHILDREN OF GOD.

WE KEEP FIGHTING OURSELVES OVER ALL RELIGION THAT CAME FROM US AND WHO DO WE GIVE THE GLORY...... YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE!!!

THE EUROPEANS AND ARABS[/b]
who giv afuck abt u. Weda u vote PDP or GEJ, God can stil make him d nx president witout ur demn vote.so pls shot d fuckup
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Hearme(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
I wonder why people have not recognized that there is God. Even Ayatollah Buhari visits Redeem Camp whenever its election time. Watch out for 2015. you will see the amount of muslim presidential aspirants that will rush to the camp. I think people should begin to have a rethink of why people go there all the time. The man is the sent of this Nation and he is the spiritual head of this Nation. if you like take it if you don't like say nonsense. No one recognizes you. talk is free and very cheap go and make yourself the most powerful spiritual person and Buhari and GEJ will visit you. He easy?
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by ayommyjay(f): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

GEJ Iڪ a clown knelt down b4 man,ds Iڪ a clear evidence D̶̲̥̅†̥ ds guy cannot rule ds nation he lack self esteem n boldness.he also display Iڪ hypocrite n clueless to D̶̲̥̅̊ whole world to see D̶̲̥̅†̥ Iڪ confused n incapable to rule ds nation,don't be surprise D̶̲̥̅†̥ ds clown contribute largest part of private jet money to all ds pastorpreneur.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by slowie(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
I think you are the one suffering from psychological masturbation. Christians knee down to pray. You think he is stupid? Tha is why he is PRESIDENT today. You with all your wisdom and self consciousness where are you today? Speak for yourself.
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by tlops(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
He was first a christian before he became a president, and when he stops being president he'll probably still be a Christian!
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by unikazzy(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
pimp_lucious :

And hw does that affect u? Does it stop u from carrying out ur own daily activities or does it remove food from ur table? Amebo pple.......u won't mind ur own business. Is he too big to kneel down in d presence of God?.....am not a xtian ooooo but i don't see anything bad in dat.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Sage1: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Its no big deal sha,all dos saying crap shud desist before thunder fires u.if ure annoyed or pissed dat GEJ knelt down on d altar den u can fall down nd die or beta still go fry stones. >:
Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Audinowing(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
fellis: Jonathan is a disgrace. Foolish thing. He does not know the implication of him, the president and overall head of the country, going on his knees before a pastor.
I bet the members of redeemed will start thinking their pastor is some kind of alpha and omega.
ah! God may you come to our aid at the appointed time, and I pray the appointed time is now. I pray this prayer because I ve come to realise that some persons are not worthy to be called nigerians talk more of Human beings. I now know that this country is ungovernable because people like you use their anus to think. I feel so sorry for you because I think you are a christian and not understanding the priviledge of being part of the christiandom is the worst thing that is happening to you right now. I advise you to pray to God for the grace to start thinking like human.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Odunnu: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
fellis: Jonathan is a disgrace. Foolish thing. He does not know the implication of him, the president and overall head of the country, going on his knees before a pastor.
I bet the members of redeemed will start thinking their pastor is some kind of alpha and omega.
Lately, you seem to be tilting too fast towards fanaticism. When he knelt down, its called 'Spiritual Authority' in Christendom.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by uzo4real(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
To even put up this post makes you senseless. Does it look like he was kneeling b4 d pastor or God...SMH

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by jadina(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
He knelt down at the alter of God, not before Adeboye. If he chooses to acknowledge God in public,why should that be a problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
The president Knelt down, and people are shouting
If he doesnt kneel down the same people will come and shout, and say that the President is proud,

For christ sakes when Muslim leaders go to perform their hadjj do they say they will not do as their religion demands?

He first became a Christian before he became the President,
There is nothing wrong in what he has done,

you guys are just taking panadol over another man's headache.
getting worked up for nothing.

in Nigeria there is freedom of religion, and no where is it written in the constitution, that one can no longer
practice his faith because he is the President.

Obama cried because of the Connecticut shooting,

if it is our president that did that, people would have started to take things personal.

Let him rule the way he knows how to, afterall ya'll fathers saw politics before they choose to be non entities. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by kay29000(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nigerians will never learn. They are so gullible a people. The guy is playing chess with the people...he knows that by going there and kneeling before Adeboye (a demigod to a lot of people), millions of Nigerian christians will believe he is the chosen one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp by donwilz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
He didn't kneel before anybody but God. In Christianity and in the bible, ppl knelt to be anointed and prayed for. You kneel in the presence of GOD ALMIGHTY. He is a Christian , irrespective of whether he is the president . So, when Yar'Adua was the president, didn't he bow down in mosques? Don't be so myopic because you dislike the president. He must practice his faith. God first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix) / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.