Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? (2073 Views)

NEW!!! You Can Now Use USA Paypal Account Without VPN / Usa Paypal Code Finally Cracked.(verify Usa Paypal Acc) / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by normaljenny(m): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, I have really given this paypal stuff a big long thought. I wanted to run a site selling biz that requires a payment processor, and I wanted to use the yahoo small biz and then intergrate my (yet to get) paypal acct into it. I do not really trust all those adverts of marketers selling ideas of possibilities of verifying paypal in "whatsoever way" in naija. I have seen and heard how peeps gets frozen and lost huge sums, and I think I like learning from other peoples experience.

I have been refered to payza.com and I found out that u have to submit ur website for them to approve first and other conditions too. I tried checkout google and they hav only usa and uk as allies and u must verify with credit card "made" in usa or uk, or ur tax dis and dat. And for 2checkout, I don't understand them at all and their payoneer is not reliable for naijas. Now the koko is paypal is just too trusted and accepted worldwide.

So my question is dis, I hav a fiance in the states that has a SSN, can I tell her to open a fresh checking bank account there in usa, so that I can use her bank account number to verify the USA paypal account?

Secondly, since benin republic is paypal friendly, can I get into Cotonou and use their IP address to create and verify the USA paypal account. Since I don't have a cotonou bank account and does not want to verify with cotonou bank acct. Hope they won't close me up if I use cotonou IP address (which I believe to be paypal friendl) to verify a USA premier account?
Re: Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by obiscolly(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2012
You don't need go to cotonou. You can open it here in Nigeria if you know your way around it. I opened mine here in Nigeria. The problem people face is verification. For that u just need a VCC or and AVS VCC and you're done.
Re: Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by normaljenny(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2012
obiscolly: You don't need go to cotonou. You can open it here in Nigeria if you know your way around it. I opened mine here in Nigeria. The problem people face is verification. For that u just need a VCC or and AVS VCC and you're done.

Pls OBISCOLLY speak english, which one is VCC and AVS VCC, please esplain more on it, and are you based in nigeria here, if yes which state?
Re: Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by obiscolly(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
normaljenny:

Pls OBISCOLLY speak english, which one is VCC and AVS VCC, please esplain more on it, and are you based in nigeria here, if yes which state?

yea, i stay in lag. Vcc means virtual credit card and Avs vcc means address verification system virtual credit card. Its a virtual credit card attached to an address. Paypal usually requires a bank account or valid credit card to verify accounts. But if u don't have a credit card, u can make use of a vcc to do that.
Re: Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by normaljenny(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
obiscolly:

yea, i stay in lag. Vcc means virtual credit card and Avs vcc means address verification system virtual credit card. Its a virtual credit card attached to an address. Paypal usually requires a bank account or valid credit card to verify accounts. But if u don't have a credit card, u can make use of a vcc to do that.

I guess credit card you are refaring won't be all these gtb, uba, zenith etc credit cards, because they all have nigerian addresses.

So for the AVS VCC or the VCC, how do I get it. Can the VCC be use to buy something on the web?

And in the issue of IP address, won't it be a problem as I use a glo and etisalat mordem to brouse. Cyber cafes dey fear me go this day, because of hackers and police/effc raids. So bros, thanks for answers, but I need more of it.
Re: Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by obiscolly(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hi normaljenny, check here for more info: http://naijaimf.com/index.php?act=ST&f=9&t=15
Re: Can I Open & Verify USA Paypal Account From Cotonou? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 13, 2017
normaljenny:

I guess credit card you are refaring won't be all these gtb, uba, zenith etc credit cards, because they all have nigerian addresses.

So for the AVS VCC or the VCC, how do I get it. Can the VCC be use to buy something on the web?

And in the issue of IP address, won't it be a problem as I use a glo and etisalat mordem to brouse. Cyber cafes dey fear me go this day, because of hackers and police/effc raids. So bros, thanks for answers, but I need more of it.

*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

*PAYPAL US /UK/ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY ACCOUNT

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820

(1) (Reply)

Best way to trade On forex / How To Create A Youtube Channel And Earn Money On It / Offshore Funds Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.