Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dreams And Interpretations - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dreams And Interpretations (712 Views)

Ten Interesting Facts About Dreams You Should Know / Dreams And Their Meanings: 08068309033 / Dreams In Igbo Culture (nro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Interpretations by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
On this post let's share our dreams and their meanings. It hard for us to interpret our dreams when we remember it. Are the symbols in the dreams meant to carry message for us? Sometimes its really confusing and make us wonder what the true meaning are so Nairalander we need your enlightenment on this.

I dreamt that my baby was vomiting small worms this has got me so confused and it irritate my very bone.

Please someone help me to interpret it.
Thanks
Re: Dreams And Interpretations by temhab(f): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
I dreamt dat someone was sucking my blood embarassedI dreamt dat someone was sucking my blood
Re: Dreams And Interpretations by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
I don't take most of my dreams serious as most times I dream after a heavy supper about my activities and/or my thoughts during the day. cheesy

I don't believe in seeking interpretations for dreams. If its too good, bad or scary seek help from whatever God(s) you believe in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Interpreter In The House! / Eyi Le Lepo, Odale Ni Olore Yi. O Da Yoruba Ni By Musiwa / The Politics Of Igbo Origin And Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.