Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? (37799 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by EmmyDe25(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
claremont: He should be taking seriously like the fraud that he is. As long as some Nigerians keep on taking charlatans like TB Joshua seriously, we would remain under-developed and mentally ret-arded as a people.
Hes a charlatan, nd hs name is not among doz pastors spendin a whoopin sum of money in acquiring jets, wen he cud hv easily done dat, only to be seen on emma tv maintainin hs philantropic deeds.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by dady12: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
well spoken
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by adconline(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Until he predicts the winning numbers for my lottery ticket
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by andyanders: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Let me put it straight to those who still do not believe that T.B.Joshua is a TRUE prophet of God Almighty, that you are spiritually blind and need to ask God to open your eyes so that you will come to terms with your life.
We may call him names, but NOTE he will NEVER ever fight you back or condemn you because he is doing the will of who sent him hence his ignoring those who call him names.
I have not gone there but my wife and we can testify that what we have experienced in our life, after we have gotten the stickers is something I have NEVER seen in my entire life. We have the sticker on my gate,in front of the entrance of my house and also on the kitchen door. On a particular day when I went to buy fuel 30 lts and Kerosene 30 ltrs. My wife mistakenly took the fuel to the kitchen and I took the fuel to the generator house. She took the fuel and poured into two stoves to the brim and used same to cook for 2 days and nothing happened and on the 3rd day she went out, I decided to on the stove only to discover that the stove was burning abnormally unlike normal kerosene. I had to take the stove outside and poured little on the floor of the compound. Took a matches to scratch and the entire outside went on flames. I rushed back to the kitchen only to discover that it was the fuel that was beside the 2 stoves which was used in cooking for 2 days and nothing happened only for it to explode outside the house. Note, wherever there is a sticker from the Synagogue church, that house is under the protection of God.

If this nation is to seek the face of God, we need a man like T.B.Joshua to know the mind of God for us as he is a blessing to our generation and a rear gift to Africa and the world.
A land or a nation where there is no vision, people perish. It is time we seek the face of God and when we hear a message from the TRUE men of God, we should listen. If America should have a man like him, I believe that our leaders will be going there to worship and be seeking the face of God. Because he is a Nigerian and we know his mother and father, we fail to recognize him.

This same attitude was how the Jews handled Jesus and never believed Him and they went ahead to crucify him and it was after they have crucified him and His predictions and prophecies started manifesting that they started believing ONLY when He resurrected. Same thing will happen here one day when we shall look for him- T.B Joshua and we shall not find him. That time, we and the entire world will realize that we had T.B Joshua and we never believed that he was a vessel of God. He owns no fleet of cars, no house, no plane and no personal accounts and has given all he has to the needy yet we call him names. We all should ask for forgiveness and seek the face of God because this man has NEVER EVER fought back to the people who criticize him, rather he prays for all of us. Only a man sent by God can have the attitude towards others. Jesus will come as a thief and we don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
i dont think there is any need to argue this issue , we all have different opinions , if some ppl believe tb Joshua is fake there is no problem and if some believe he is real fine .he predicted the death of politicians in an air crash whether it was plane , helicopter or balloon it doesn't matter the major point here is it wasn't on ground or land , that would have nullified his predictions , so i feel it is absolutely dumb pushing this issue here or there . let everyone one believe what he wishes and want. tb is still doing his thing.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by myners007: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
PROPHET T.B JOSHUA DID NT SIN BY BEING HUMBLE LIKE CHRIST,HE HAS HELPED D NEEDY MORE THAN ANY LIVING NIGERIAN 2DAY YET JEALOUSY N BLINDNESS WILL MK PEOPLE CASTIGATE HIM.HE PROPHESIED NIGERIA QUALIFYING 4 D LST WORLDCUP.ITS SUCH A PROPHECY A DOOM?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by deebrain(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mayowura: Lets take God seriously. Instead of taking a man created by Him seriously. I love the man (prophet t.b joshua). am taking his words,preachings seriously. but i pray God almighty will lead us all. Amen

God bless u for this.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by myners007: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=LET GOD OPEN D EYES OF NIGERIANS TO C D LIGHT N NT TO EMULATE D ISRAELITES WHO ARE STILL EXPECTING D MESIAH AFTER KILLING CHRIST.WHICH PASTOR IN NIGERIA TODAY PREACH N DEMONSTRATE LOVE MORE THAN T.B JOSHUA?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by andyanders: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
myners007 :
[quote author=LET GOD OPEN D EYES OF NIGERIANS TO C D LIGHT N NT TO EMULATE D ISRAELITES WHO ARE STILL EXPECTING D MESIAH AFTER KILLING CHRIST.WHICH PASTOR IN NIGERIA TODAY PREACH N DEMONSTRATE LOVE MORE THAN T.B JOSHUA?

You said the truth and God bless you. We do not know who we have. I pray t God to have mercy on me as a sinner and forgive my sins because T.B Joshua has been sent for a purpose to mankind. No prophet or Pastor has faced the condemnation and prosecution T.B.Joshua has faced, yet he humbles himself and prays for those who persecuted or persecute him daily.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by malaria(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
andyanders: Let me put it straight to those who still do not believe that T.B.Joshua is a TRUE prophet of God Almighty, that you are spiritually blind and need to ask God to open your eyes so that you will come to terms with your life.
We may call him names, but NOTE he will NEVER ever fight you back or condemn you because he is doing the will of who sent him hence his ignoring those who call him names.
I have not gone there but my wife and we can testify that what we have experienced in our life, after we have gotten the stickers is something I have NEVER seen in my entire life. We have the sticker on my gate,in front of the entrance of my house and also on the kitchen door. On a particular day when I went to buy fuel 30 lts and Kerosene 30 ltrs. My wife mistakenly took the fuel to the kitchen and I took the fuel to the generator house. She took the fuel and poured into two stoves to the brim and used same to cook for 2 days and nothing happened and on the 3rd day she went out, I decided to on the stove only to discover that the stove was burning abnormally unlike normal kerosene. I had to take the stove outside and poured little on the floor of the compound. Took a matches to scratch and the entire outside went on flames. I rushed back to the kitchen only to discover that it was the fuel that was beside the 2 stoves which was used in cooking for 2 days and nothing happened only for it to explode outside the house. Note, wherever there is a sticker from the Synagogue church, that house is under the protection of God

If this nation is to seek the face of God, we need a man like T.B.Joshua to know the mind of God for us as he is a blessing to our generation and a rear gift to Africa and the world.
A land or a nation where there is no vision, people perish. It is time we seek the face of God and when we hear a message from the TRUE men of God, we should listen. If America should have a man like him, I believe that our leaders will be going there to worship and be seeking the face of God. Because he is a Nigerian and we know his mother and father, we fail to recognize him.

This same attitude was how the Jews handled Jesus and never believed Him and they went ahead to crucify him and it was after they have crucified him and His predictions and prophecies started manifesting that they started believing ONLY when He resurrected. Same thing will happen here one day when we shall look for him- T.B Joshua and we shall not find him. That time, we and the entire world will realize that we had T.B Joshua and we never believed that he was a vessel of God. He owns no fleet of cars, no house, no plane and no personal accounts and has given all he has to the needy yet we call him names. We all should ask for forgiveness and seek the face of God because this man has NEVER EVER fought back to the people who criticize him, rather he prays for all of us. Only a man sent by God can have the attitude towards others. Jesus will come as a thief and we don't know.

May Amadioha and my ancestors show u ancient wisdon in ur dreams. Dnt come here 2 market any man of God if u want 2 believe in him, is upto u. U dnt need 2 tell people what 2 do. Thank heavens d bible wz written in English language. This is his era 2 reign. A lot of pastors has reigned b4 him. I wonder why dis man does not see d brains behind boko harem and a lot of crimes and kidnapping going on in this country.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by jasper7(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Am not really comfortable with the guy. something is really weird bout him. so I wud take him seriously when he predicts his weirdness grin
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by andyanders: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
malaria:

May Amadioha and my ancestors show u ancient wisdon in ur dreams. Dnt come here 2 market any man of God if u want 2 believe in him, is upto u. U dnt need 2 tell people what 2 do. Thank heavens d bible wz written in English language. This is his era 2 reign. A lot of pastors has reigned b4 him. I wonder why dis man does not see d brains behind boko harem and a lot of crimes and kidnapping going on in this country.

I will not call you names, I pray to God to have mercy on you. You can call me names as you like. I am only asking God to have mercy on me as a sinner. you that knows your amadioha, He will judge us according to our works and life. I am only saying the truth about T.B Joshua, so I am not forcing you or your likes to like him or say whatever you like to say about him. Note God is the source of his work and he is been protected by God.

Well since you are Malaria by name, I can see where your problem is coming from.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Acecube(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
His prophecies are true , no doubt. but the day I REALLY started taking him seriously was when he predicted a football match and how the goal was going to be scored....
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by malaria(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
andyanders:

I will not call you names, I pray to God to have mercy on you. You can call me names as you like. I am only asking God to have mercy on me as a sinner. you that knows your amadioha, He will judge us according to our works and life. I am only saying the truth about T.B Joshua, so I am not forcing you or your likes to like him or say whatever you like to say about him. Note God is the source of his work and he is been protected by God.

Well since you are Malaria by name, I can see where your problem is coming from.
I knw the God I worship and certainly he is not a God of Deciet. Oh you seekers of signs and wonders. I bet u had a pastor u made a role model b4 d reign. of T.b Joshua. Many will come in God's name and perform a lot of signs and miracles in his name.I refuse 2 be decieved. Cos my God has already taken away my sins and sorrows. These are all signs of end time.so am not suprised. Mind u I never called u names. Roger dat.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by andyanders: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
malaria:
I knw the God I worship and certainly he is not a God of Deciet. Oh you seekers of signs and wonders. I bet u had a pastor u made a role model b4 d reign. of T.b Joshua. Many will come in God's name and perform a lot of signs and miracles in his name.I refuse 2 be decieved. Cos my God has already taken away my sins and sorrows. These are all signs of end time.so am not suprised. Mind u I never called u names. Roger dat.

Even if he tells you people about boko haram and kidnapping, will you still believe? He gave a prophecy of the plane crash by top government officials and flooding in Nigeria, did you people still believe him? No, because you still see him as nobody. So I rest my case. You said that end time there will be prophets and prophecies and that people will heal in the name of God and that we should not be believe them cos they are not from God. Same bible tells us that at the end that prophets will come that will do same work Jesus did more than Him.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?
Was it a plane crash?
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
andyanders:
This same attitude was how the Jews handled Jesus and never believed Him and they went ahead to crucify him and it was after they have crucified him and His predictions and prophecies started manifesting that they started believing ONLY when He resurrected.
Um, sorry to bust your bubble bro, but the Jews still don't believe Jesus was anything other than a common political opportunist and criminal.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by RonneyMister: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Weda u guys take him seriously or not,it doesn't count.Fact is,he is a true messenger of God......naija will start seeing d lite n livin better,longer wen we start hearkenin 2 d voice of d prophet of God.He is not d first 2 face crticism,,,Paul did,Peter,john,Steven d list continues even d master JESUS himself...so criticise him all u want
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by EKOBIZ: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Plane crash and Helicopter crash!!! Crash na crash and they are all AIR CRASH.....
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nairalanders hate/dislike T.B Joshua #Simple.. case closed

1 Like

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by victorkool(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
i think TB JOSHUA is cool,passing
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by airmark(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
If you dont have enough time to watch the video below, watch the last two minutes of it. May God help us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lBxja0O-_A
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by ds700(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: Were they up to nine politicians in the helicopter?
The prayer made it so, maybe they were meant to be up to nine.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Yusfull(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
andyanders: Let me put it straight to those who still do not believe that T.B.Joshua is a TRUE prophet of God Almighty, that you are spiritually blind and need to ask God to open your eyes so that you will come to terms with your life.
I have not gone there but my wife and we can testify that what we have experienced in our life, after we have gotten the stickers is something I have NEVER seen in my entire life. We have the sticker on my gate,in front of the entrance of my house and also on the kitchen door. On a particular day when I went to buy fuel 30 lts and Kerosene 30 ltrs. My wife mistakenly took the fuel to the kitchen and I took the fuel to the generator house. She took the fuel and poured into two stoves to the brim and used same to cook for 2 days and nothing happened and on the 3rd day she went out, I decided to on the stove only to discover that the stove was burning abnormally unlike normal kerosene. I had to take the stove outside and poured little on the floor of the compound. Took a matches to scratch and the entire outside went on flames. I rushed back to the kitchen only to discover that it was the fuel that was beside the 2 stoves which was used in cooking for 2 days and nothing happened only for it to explode outside the house. Note, wherever there is a sticker from the Synagogue church, that house is under the protection of God.

Hmmm bro you really tried for ur write-up but let me shed this light up to you coz I see you hav being brain-washed by ur so-called prophet and his miracles..
You claimed here dat he gave you a sticker...huh.... Just wanna call ur attention to what written on the sticker....
Did you understnd the arabic inscription on it?
Did you bother to ask for its meaning?
I know you will never think or see it coz you r under his spell...... Bro wake up its never too late b4 ***** .....If you need any info on him I cn gv yu a link......
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by vandarsar(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2012
You even so sure you are going to heaven. Idiot! Tb josh rep the truth go and push baba adeboye's plane if that doesn't occur to you.
ajasa4link: exactly my thoughts....@topic If we get to heaven and i see him there,then i will start taking him serious
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by pafestula(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2012
Alhaji Pastor :
THIS IS THE ONLY PASTOR IN NIGERIA THAT I CAN FOLLOW.
Nice point..@ T.B haters.. Even T.B Joshua is a fake propeht, yet 90 percent of his prophecies always accurate, and yet non of yr extravagant private Jets user could see beyond their wife azz-h.ole or any meaniful prophesy either geniuene or counterfiet, still the one with 90 percent is tagged as doom. Well truth is a bitter medicine anyway, but am sure in the whole world no Man of God has been phylantropic the way T.B is and also prophetic wise like him.
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Lovine: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2012
Let's follow the Pope, musicians,jets owners, if it is Burnke that said it they will troop in their millions. Not everyone loved Jesus even today. FOOOLS
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Smooyis(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2012
2good: Is this a plane crash or a helicopter crash? May be you need a little primary education.
Prophecies or even dreams are not meant to be interpreted or analysed carnally. He even mentioned in his prophecy that a governor will be involved in the crash, asking his wisemen to join him in prayers and fasting. What can he do alone? He is not God. You people won't believe him and your obstinate and corrupt government won't give a damn. Well we are all in it. Time shall reveal who represents the truth and light. This is not a matter of religion or denomination. We have got a great gift of prophecy in T B Joshua. The earlier we seek him for direction and guidance in this country, the better for us. I pray we would not lose him to other country someday as a result of our unbelief.

Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2012
omicron: No they were not, but the prophecy said the solution was that they should not board same flight. We have heard stories of people who could have used same chopper but somehow did not. My point? Maybe the prophecy was half-solved. The most important thing is still the question OP innocently raised, which I think the answer is a 'yes' - It's time to take TB Joshua seriously.
. Young man! You need to wake up. Politicians have been flying planes in group and nothing happened. This is just a chpoer with only two politicians inside and you are claiming your prophet predicted it. Ok let me give you one prophesy: there will be a fatal accident on SHAGAMU - ORE road this December.

You will start worshiping me after this December
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2012
sexkillz: Matthew 7 vs 22 - 23. . .

"Many will say to me on the last day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will i profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

T B Joshua is what he is. . . A worker of lawlessness/iniquity!

Follow him at your own risk. Even the Devil performs Miracles and casts out lesser demons. . .

Open your eyes people, and see. You are being deceived

He only prophesies of evil because he is evil, and that is why Jesus will deny him on the last day. . .

Nuff said!

My brother you get liver oo. Na true you talk but fear no even let me talkam
Re: Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2012
sirugos: watching not washing edit your post please.
Leave that man alone he knows what he said. His language is spiritual. They wash TV in their church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? / Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) / PICTURES: VODUN RELIGON - Benin & Togo {west Africa}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.