Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ladies, Who Would You Marry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Who Would You Marry? (662 Views)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by hrmkz: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
I have come acrross varing opinions about women and choice of Men they will accept to marry. Considering there profession and there availability, which choice of men will you accept to marry (lawyers, bankers, doctors etc). Which of these profession has time for there families?
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by maclatunji: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
A responsible man will always make time out for his family no matter what his profession is, an irresponsible man won't.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by patuwa2(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Second to comment
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by harbeordune(f): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Dis 3 r d most dangerous professionals u can marry bt if I am to choose, I'd go wit ♠ doctor. Lawyers and bankers r no go area for M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by hrmkz: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
Actors,Musician and Politician joining this list! They seems better of or what's your take?
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by greatgod2012(f): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
A responsible, reliable and God-fearing man, regardless of his profession.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by Blazay(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
ANY health care professional! PEOPLE WITH COMPASSION FOR THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF OTHERS!cool
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TEACHERS! cool. . . No pedo-philes please! kiss

NO DOCTORS. . .TOO PHOCKING NERDY/BORING AND ARROGANT WITH OVER-INFLATED EGOS. . .(EXCEPT DENTISTS AND OPTICIANS OF COURSE cool)
NO POLITICIANS OR LAWYERS!(CHRONIC LIARS AND THIEVES)!!!
NO ATHLETES! NOT ENOUGH EDUCATION FOR STABILITY. TOO CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!
NO BUSINESSMEN!!! THE WORST OF ALL KINDS OF ECONOMIC PROSTI-TUTES!!! kiss

NO COMPUTER GEEKS OR ENGINEERS. . . .THEY LACK SOULS AND ARE VERY BORING!!!! kiss
MOST IMPORTANTLY. . . .NO SOLDIERS OR PARA MILITARY PERSONNEL!!!! They have no conscience and are ALL DRUG ADDICTS!!! kiss

PASTORS? TUFIAKWA!!!! Supernatual harlots! kiss

I don't want a 'tag-a-rag-LOVE-ME-QUENCH' kinda husband. . .KEEP BUSY AND STAY BUSY. . . YOU MUST NOT BE UNEMPLOYED FOR MORE THAN 1 MONTH! I dun really kia what he gatto do. . . He berra not be in MY BED WHEN I GET BACK FROM WORKkiss I can NEVER STAY UNEMPLOYED EXCEPT ON VACATIONS OR SICK!!!

I don't need your time. . . I NEED YOUR PRODUCTIVITY! We have enough time when OLD AGE COMES!
Thank you!!! kiss

My rules!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by achinaboy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
makes me so angry to listen to some women who always,my husband never have time for the family,he loves his job more than anything,he works and works and works,,,,please he is trying to make a living for his family,,,,if you really want to marry someone that will always have time for you,why not try a 100years old man,he will be there for you
Re: Ladies, Who Would You Marry? by KateSpade(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
All of those professions are demanding of time. In fact, in about 2 years I will have one of those titles. If I get married Ill make time for children if I choose to have them and will expect my spouse to do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Family Wiped Out / Is It Wrong For A MARRIED MAN To Keep Female Friends? / Home Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.