Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married (28414 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
this is a thread for single ladies who want to get married. some of us have reached that stage in life when we need a husband and not just a boy friend if you have skills,prayers,advice or anything on how to get a partner please feel free to share it with us cause we need it..... PLEASE NO INSULTS

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by bellong: 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
In what ways are you developing yourself for the future. Rather than waiting and looking for husband, use that energy to better yourself by adding values and skills.

Read books treating marriage and understudy marriages too to prepare for your home. Above all, begin to sow seed of prayers inthe your future home

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by kingofpool: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Am twenthy three yearz and i want to get married before the age of twenthy six, so i need a responsible girl that i can date till then, only if u can wait ooo.....A girl not older than me oooo
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
bellong: In what ways are you developing yourself for the future. Rather than waiting and looking for husband, use that energy to better yourself by adding values and skills.

Read books treating marriage and understudy marriages too to prepare for your home. Above all, begin to sow seed of prayers inthe your future home
marriage is also abt d future

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by zeb04(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
mrsincredible: marriage is also abt d future
. cheesy bellong is right tho,waitin period is also tym for preparation. Read books. Marriage books,books on how to raise Godly kids nd also learn things,simple things like hw to bake cake,how to sow clothes,how to make ur kids hair so u don't ve 2 waste noney nd stuff. Just b a litl versatile

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls help out with some books
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
for the religious pple ur prayers will be needed
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by zeb04(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Books like (1) five love languages (2)the act of marraige (3)intended for pleasure(4)why men marry bitches. They are all good books. Books on how to bake u can get them anywhere. All d best

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by zeb04(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
One more thing,change the mrs to miss dat wil go a long way

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by dBard: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
There are No tips t getting married..
No tips, no tricks, no methodology..

The way u lived/handled ur singlehood determines to a v.large extent how soon n how well u will get married..
Marraige is like an investment n like every investment, guys r looking f d best possible prospects that will yield d best possible return.
If a guy comes around one as such..its common sense that he will want t close d deal as soon as possible..hence marraige.

If u r looking t b married, then make good use of the time left to build n develop urself in every facet.. mentally (school, masters etc), physically (exercise), spiritually (ur walk wit God..not in random prayers), nprofessionally (ur career) etc.

Make urself a good prospect f a good investment n u will b surprised how fast n how well..

Shalom
cool
cool

18 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
hello, please is size also involved in getting a partner?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by bellong: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: hello, please is size also involved in getting a partner?

As in?
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
bellong:

As in?
i heard skinny girls get more suitors than the bigger girls
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by kristonium(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: i heard skinny girls get more suitors than the bigger girls

u heard?
be careful of what u hear!
that is another thing u must take note of
The taste of men differs. Don't allow the societal definition of a cute lady be your yardstick.
Be the best lady u can be and the right man will sure up!
Ask my wife!

9 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
kristonium:

u heard?
be careful of what u hear!
that is another thing u must take note of
The taste of men differs. Don't allow the societal definition of a cute lady be your yardstick.
Be the best lady u can be and the right man will sure up!
Ask my wife!
Tanx
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
any other tips will be appreciated
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: i heard skinny girls get more suitors than the bigger girls
Where did you hear this from??
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Come o, what on earth is this thread about? Bia nwa, marriage is not a ticket to heaven. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and the rest will be added.grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by AMAKAVIOLA: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Plz A frend of mine has seen someone she loves so much buh d parents went 2 all these prayer people and 3 different ppl tld her not 2 marry d guy dt he has chances of future financial instability n attacks from evil forces.... Buh our Parish priest gav her prayers n told her dat afta those prayers if she stil findz hersef with d guy she shuld continue. Afta these prayers she stil finds hersef lovin d man more. Now d father of d girl refusd so dd d mum... Plz wots ur tak on ds case? Shuld ds gal fyt 4 luv or shuld she quit d pesin she luvs bcoz of future financial instability wch myt not evn.occur
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
After una don chop diff kin dicks una dey find mumu, team young gals grin

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Do not waste your time reading books like "5 ways to make him propose" , "39 ways to get his attention" cos most of the time these so-called principles do not work. All you need do is work on your attitude and look good. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by dwittyc0der(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
I need a muslim and respectly and gorgeous gurl !! .. good looking + with some features grin grin grin grin like backlight and frontlight that will satfisy me cheesy

Am serious ooo

Money no be d problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Lilimax(f): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
I saw this in a thread written by a NLer Ijele Igbo and I feel like sharing:

10 Commandments For Single Ladies

1. Have the Fear of God!

2. Don't be in a hurry to move out of
your parent’s house.

3. Don't wait for a man before you
start living. You can live a fulfilled
life
as a single woman.

4. Stay away from alcohol. It has
killed others and you are not special.

5. Don't entertain wrong numbers
calling you,especially late in the
night. It's not the right way to find a
lover.

6. Develop a healthy eating habit.
Always take breakfast and avoid
sweets.

7. Dress well: impression counts.
People will judge you by the way
you dress even before they talk to
you.

8. Don't use sex as proof of love.
Sex
is not a proof for love; he'll still
leave you after all that sweet sex.

9. Don't marry someone because of
money;else you'll become one of his
possessions.

10. Add value to yourself, get a
career. Don't be fooled that a man
will solve all your problems

21 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by aventura: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
If you end up with a ritualist or a con man, don't say you were not warned. What's with girls and marriage sef.
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
king of pool: Am twenthy three yearz and i want to get married before the age of twenthy six, so i need a responsible girl that i can date till then, only if u can wait ooo.....A girl not older than me oooo
this thread is only for ladies wink
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
kolawaxxy: Where are the fat ladies? I can be of help. Shebi na just marriage? grin
After marriage, what next? Balogun lehin obirin grin
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by eejo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
when a guy comes please don't be in a hurry to get in bed with him study him and pray wishing you best of luck
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by wengerjay(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
MRS=Mo.Ribi.SaSi

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by gidzbobby: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
all i can say is...." you rush in, you rush out"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by ngdude(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
@mods, thanks for moving this thread to the FP. @OP, thumbs up for starting a rare thread as this.

Am a young man seeking for a soulmate.
As for my profile, I wish to remain anonymous.

Ladies, kindly PM me let's get talkin.

Thanks!
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lilimax: I saw this in a thread written by a NLer Ijele Igbo and I feel like sharing:

1. Have the Fear of God!

2. Don't be in a hurry to move out of
your parent’s house.

3. Don't wait for a man before you
start living. You can live a fulfilled
life
as a single woman.

4. Stay away from alcohol. It has
killed others and you are not special.

5. Don't entertain wrong numbers
calling you,especially late in the
night. It's not the right way to find a
lover.

6. Develop a healthy eating habit.
Always take breakfast and avoid
sweets.

7. Dress well: impression counts.
People will judge you by the way
you dress even before they talk to
you.

8. Don't use sex as proof of love.
Sex
is not a proof for love; he'll still
leave you after all that sweet sex.

9. Don't marry someone because of
money;else you'll become one of his
possessions.

10. Add value to yourself, get a
career. Don't be fooled that a man
will solve all your problems
Gbam tell them a lungers tongue
Re: A Thread For Ladies Who Want To Get Married by Brymo: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
Naija babes can b desperados wen its comes to marriage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? / Life At 30 When You're Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.