Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bigotry! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bigotry! (836 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bigotry! by redsun(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is inherent bigotory the core reason why nigeria "academicians" that ventures into disciplines like philosophy,religious studies,astronomy,sociology and even biology does not make sense of them.

They take up courses as students nonchalantly,indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe that their beliefs are the ultimate truth and infallable.That doubting it,being inquisitive and researchful as students will be tantamount to heresy and blasphemy.

And a people without original and intuitive thinkers and philosophers cannot understand the forces of nature and how it works
Re: Bigotry! by Blazay(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Amen!
A huge curse and disease. TO THE BLACK RACE!!!!! kiss
Worse than dying of AIDS! kiss

A spiritual, malignant terminal CANCER OF THE BODY AND SOUL!
No cure! kiss
Re: Bigotry! by redsun(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
It is truly crazy when a people dont have an firm root attached to the mother earth.Just believing in hearsay and never eager to find out themselves.
Re: Bigotry! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Eurocentric bigotry, you mean?

Because Nigerian "Intellectuals" of nowadays only swallow hook, line and sinker anything that that is indoctrinated in the West.

I can't even call it bigotry because Nigerians are not Westerners.

Unless you want to clarify what you mean.
Re: Bigotry! by Blazay(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
We need examples to ascertain what direction this thread should take. . . !
I have no business with bigotry outside Nigeria.
Time to look in the mirror and cut of the pointing fingers! kiss
Re: Bigotry! by redsun(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Blazay: We need examples to ascertain what direction this thread should take. . . !
I have no business with bigotry outside Nigeria.
Time to look in the mirror and cut of the pointing fingers! kiss

They tend to have preconcieved and unverifiable answers to disciplines they are about to embark on,therefore leaving no rooms for observations,researches,arguments,experiments,theories,practical understandings and solutions.

Like zombies.
Re: Bigotry! by Blazay(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
redsun:

They tend to have preconcieved and unverifiable answers to disciplines they are about to embark on,therefore leaving no rooms for observations,researches,arguments,experiments,theories,practical understandings and solutions.

Like zombies.

Such as. . . ?
You sound vague.
Re: Bigotry! by redsun(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=Blazay]

Such as. . . ?
You sound vague.[/quote

Such as university students that are not allowed to watch videos and entertainment of the choice."Responsible Adults" that are being subjected to childhood in the name of dogmas.Adults that are not allowed reason,yet they want them to be theorists and thinkers.

Common think man,use you head and wander around.
Re: Bigotry! by Blazay(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
redsun: Such as university students that are not allowed to watch videos and entertainment of the choice."Responsible Adults" that are being subjected to childhood in the name of dogmas.Adults that are not allowed reason,yet they want them to be theorists and thinkers.

Common think man,use you head and wander around.

What planet do these occur? undecided
Re: Bigotry! by redsun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
Blazay:

What planet do these occur? undecided

Where people are not zombies.I wonder if you will know the difference?
Re: Bigotry! by Blazay(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
redsun:

Where people are not zombies.I wonder if you will know the difference?

If I know the difference? undecided
Name one place in the world where people are not ZOMBIES. kiss
Re: Bigotry! by Afam4eva(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
A large chunk of the human race is made up of zombies. Critical thinkers are very few.
Re: Bigotry! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
It's not only bigotry, it's the culture of respect.

New students aren't allowed to second-guess their elders. This culture of respect forbids youth to surpass their professors.
Re: Bigotry! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Curse on Nigeria started with the culture of respect.

1 Like

Re: Bigotry! by redsun(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Blazay:

If I know the difference? undecided
Name one place in the world where people are not ZOMBIES. kiss

With your myopic views,you tend to the see planet in this case as a physical entity as defined by oyinbos.Rather than concept,where people project into the future and make rational sense things for their own efficient survival and that of their fellow human species.

Nigeria as a system is fundamentaly zombie like.The core wheel that spins the society in nigeria is running on the batteries of fundamental ignorance and bigotory.
Re: Bigotry! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's not only bigotry, it's the culture of respect.

And laziness on the part of the students.
Re: Bigotry! by Blazay(m): 3:26am On Dec 17, 2012
redsun:

With your myopic views,you tend to the see planet in this case as a physical entity as defined by oyinbos.Rather than concept,where people project into the future and make rational sense things for their own efficient survival and that of their fellow human species.

Nigeria as a system is fundamentaly zombie like.The core wheel that spins the society in nigeria is running on the batteries of fundamental ignorance and bigotory.

So, your problem is with oyinbos eh?
I pity your life!
Have a good morning over there!

*Thread unfollowed*
Re: Bigotry! by DuduNegro: 3:36am On Dec 17, 2012
there is no bigotry in Nigeria. Bigotry is a problem in oyiboland. dont carry your social problems from europe and america to infect naija.
Re: Bigotry! by redsun(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2012
Blazay:

So, your problem is with oyinbos eh?
I pity your life!
Have a good morning over there!

*Thread unfollowed*

You are very confused and funny enough the same bigotory is the key cause of confusion.

Dudu_Negro:
there is no bigotry in Nigeria. Bigotry is a problem in oyiboland. dont carry your social problems from europe and america to infect naija.

Same as you.Both of you seem to be the epitome of bigotory on nairaland,and here you are like typical unrepentant nigerians shamelessly denying it,wishing that you are not what you are,when the most simple and sensible things you can just do is change,seek and embrace the LIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Review Vote. / What Does It Mean To Be A Nigerian? Answer Provided By Tinuade Olarewaju / Abia State Government Commends The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.