Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) (7348 Views)

What Do Some People Gain From Ethnic Bigotry? / Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Epz Groundbreaking Ceremony: Itsekiri Accuse Jonathan Of Ethnic Bigotry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2011
Can Rwanda type of Genocide occur in Nigeria?
With d sort Ethnic Bigotry on NL, are we sure we won't end up killing ourselves
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
Wit the ethnic bigotry on NL God forbid a 1994 Rwanda in Nigeria
How do we transcend ethnicity & see ourselvse as Nigerians?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by arsenefc: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
Yeah, I hope it happens, Again.

Remember Biafra. I am hoping and praying for another Biafra. I am sick of the lazy, dirty, stupiddddd Ibos. They need to be wiped off Naija's map.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by 2mch(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
arsenefc:

Remember Biafra. I am hoping and praying for another Biafra. I am sick of the lazy, dirty, stupiddddd Ibos. They need to be wiped off Naija's map.

shocked shocked shocked shocked wow, this is quite extreme and unnecessary. Why hate anyone? embarassed
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by blackmann(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
arsenefc:

are u high on some cheap crack? why wish for something like that to happen in Nigeria again? God, what the internet has become.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
Its bc of people like arsenfc dat I posted: A RWANDA TYPE OF GENOCIDE IS POSSIBLE IN NIGERIA
Can U kill on ethnic ground
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by aljharem3: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
arsenefc:

some times when you read comments like this u wonder, SMH

i am sure he does not mean this although this sort of comment is liable for arrest . really how can someone type this cry cry
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
If we wake up tomoro 2 hear BH killed GEJ in an attack, all this hate on NL can it translate to Genocide?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
I am watchin SOMETIMES IN APRIL: a movie on d Rwandan genocide & am weepin
Pls lets transcend ethnicity WE ARE NIGERIANS
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by philip0906(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
arsenefc:

u r a naughty bwoi hiding behind ur computer and taking advantage of a faceless forum like this to type rubbish. . .coward grin
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by nku5: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^^^ ''sometime in apri''l is like cinderella . go and watch ''johnny mad dog'' and you'll never ever wish for conflict
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by PhysicsQED(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
arsenefc = fstranger

Half of what he says is purely for shock value.

The other half is probably real bigotry though. undecided
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Yeske2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
arsenefc:

I know he doesn't mean it because he can't even stand such anyway. Please ignore
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2011
I wish we could ignore arsenefc, he's here 2 derail d thread
QUE IS CAN D RWANDAN GENOCIDE HAPPEN IN NIGERIA
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2011
I hope I can find d Johnny Mad Dog but long and short is War is no Option. We must work & pray 4 wot wil engender peace
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
DrummaBoy:

I am watchin SOMETIMES IN APRIL: a movie on d Rwandan genocide & am weepin
Pls lets transcend ethnicity WE ARE NIGERIANS

says who ? Nigeria was an artifical creation of lugard,his wife named us nigeria and their colonial policies made us what we are today so better save your tears for another day cuz you may need it for better purposes !
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
alj_harem:

some times when you read comments like this u wonder, SMH

i am sure he does not mean this although this sort of comment is liable for arrest . really how can someone type this cry cry

seriously, how are you any different from him? undecided You're worse IMO. fstranger is not someone to be taken seriously, but you. . . . you post for the purpose of seriousness, which is quite more harmful.
And quit acting like a chameleon.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by nku5: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
@drumma boy - abeg find that movie. if you are in naija you can get it on one of those compilation dvd's. your life will never be the same again. have a peek

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dj16Kfd8xZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I pity ppl who because of bigotry pray for war. I visited sierra leone after their diamond war and i saw what war is like. even if you hate another ethnic group just pray for peaceful separation because life is very cheap in civil war and nigerians have a lot of pent up frustration and lots and lots of weapons! believe it or not
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by nku5: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
@drumma boy - sorry bro i dont how to embed youtube videos yet you can follow the link to watch the trailer
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
nku5:

@drumma boy - abeg find that movie. if you are in naija you can get it on one of those compilation dvd's. your life will never be the same again. have a peek

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dj16Kfd8xZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I pity ppl who because of bigotry pray for war. I visited sierra leone after their diamond war and i saw what war is like. even if you hate another ethnic group just pray for peaceful separation because life is very cheap in civil war and[b] nigerians have a lot of pent up frustration and lots and lots of weapons![/b] believe it or not
ROFLMAO. . .you funny die.Are you afraid of war ?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2011
Bluethoot whats ur problem? Have U seen war? Do you want war in Nigeria? We had better resolve our differences amicably
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
nku5
thanks for the video
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by nku5: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ Bluetooth - you never see ANYTHING! Its not about sitting pretty behind a laptop conjuring up tough talk, i have seen ppl without limbs in huge numbers, seen previously busy streets like ozumba mbadiwe in ruins, many orphans etc my guy it was close to what hell would have looked like and i went there AFTER the war was over.

Pray for peace o whether u hate my accent, surname or food or not just pray it never gets to war
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
Anoda things is who are d real enemies of Nigeria? D thieving rulers or Mend & BokoHaram
Who are those pushin us to war?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by nku5: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
drummaboy - the enemies of nigeria are those people who have decided to hold the rest of us to ransom because they have had the golden spoon yanked away from their spoilt fat mouths. boko haram and mend are just too different problems. one was birthed from the ashes of a legitimate struggle for a better future in the niger delta while the other is the handiwork of some oligarchs up north who felt cheated when the rotational presidency deal was abandoned without their permission.

What i find very disturbing about boko haram is that the people who have sponsored and introduced this demon to nigeria have almost lost control. Even if Goodluck steps down and a northerner steps up who can rein poorly educated, battle hardened terrorists in.The people who have sponsored them dont want an islamic state because it wont favour their ambitions but guess what? The combatants trained in mauritania, niger and somalia have been indoctrinated to achieve just that
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2011
I agree wit U
The ealier we begin a SOVEREIGN N C the beta for all of us, to avoid a Rwanda in this country O
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2011
I dont know if I can get over wot I saw in these two movies
But I stil thinkGEJ is just not strong enough
God help Us!!!
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by oladayo042: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
@post

No way
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by ektbear: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2011
Really great movie, btw. Worth watching if you've not already.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by Desola(f): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2011
DrummaBoy:

I agree wit U
The ealier we begin a SOVEREIGN N C the beta for all of us, to avoid a Rwanda in this country O

The earlier this happens, the better but we are all aware that the power that be would force the status quo as they benefit greatly from it.

A revolution is what we need to avert the looming bloodshed. If we don't stand up against the oligarchs now, we would pay dearly for it in the nearest future. Nigeria, truly has outlived its course and the only way forward is for everyone to either return to their tents or for us to reach a mutual agreement on how to live together.

However, if we find a solution to us living together now, the ugly head of separation would rise in future. It takes no crystal ball to know that Yorubas do not like ibos and that Hausas just can't stand anyone else who isn't like them or a muslim.
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by arsenefc: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2011
Desola:

A revolution is what we need to avert the looming bloodshed. If we don't stand up against the oligarchs now, we would pay dearly for it in the nearest future.

How many soja bullet can you take in your puccccy. I am not afraid of any revolution, as long as you lead the revolution. Are you down?

Before we talk of revolution, can i see the padding of your "idi?" How many "oko" can your "idi" withstand?
Re: Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) by DrummaBoy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
U know all this of revolutn, if not properly coordinated, we wil hav genocide in our hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Taraba Assembly, Imposes In-law In Gashaka, Kurmi & Sarduana Reps Race / Keeping Nigeria Together And The Media’s Dilemma - Fredrick Nwabufo / Oba Anambra State Obi Cubana's Town (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.