Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (48277 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:18am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh: @Efe okay here is one keyword and that is Basket mouth in the first statement.

See the notion of meeting basket mouth might just be a big ruse but he has everything to do with the game. You have to look at the guy basket mouth, take something from him and move on to the next line. wink

You're killing me here you know...

I honestly don't remember! sad

You seem to have the unforgettable memory of an elephant.... undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Look the game actually started from Nairaland and when you take First+Basket Mouth then u can pinpoint the exact location in nairaland where the players met and started the game. grin

People like this comment ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:31am On Jan 25, 2013
Oh, I give up jor.

This is way too cryptic for me jare.

By the way, who are these people liking your post??!! angry angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:33am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh: Look the game actually started from Nairaland and when you take First+Basket Mouth then u can pinpoint the exact location in nairaland where the players met and started the game. grin

[size=1pt]Probably yes lol [/size] cheesy

Na wa o!

See as viewers don dey increase!

Make aproko-ism nor kill una oh! grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2013
^^^
Don't give up as i can give you more clue and i really don't know who is liking my comments, maybe they like the exchange between us and it stimulates their brain a little bit. smiley

Lol looking at line two and three . . . if i give any clue to those then identifying the participants will be totally open to everyone, so should i go ahead or call it quits at this point?. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:43am On Jan 25, 2013
What I'm thinking...

No, we're operating on two very different frequencies here...I still can't fathom it though...

Tell me a bit about the plot/setting. Just a keyword or two should suffice, but no names pls...might juggle something up in the deep, dark, forgotten recesses of Efe's memory...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:44am On Jan 25, 2013
problema solvitur grin. . . . . you passed the message already before shouting about akproko so now you know the game am talking about lol. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 3:45am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

[size=1pt]**

Oh my goodness!!!

You still remember that??!!

Blushing furiously! ***[/size]

hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2013
seedord247:

hmmmm lipsrsealed

My dear, don't bother...'cos the more you look, the less you go see grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 3:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

My dear, don't bother...'cos the more you look, the less you go see grin grin grin

I dont even wanna look far... What am just saying is... If there's set.....lemme know. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 3:51am On Jan 25, 2013
@Pharoh...Indeed-ie! wink kiss

Na wa oh! But you nor dey forget sef? How dem wire your brain sef?? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol . . i was laughing when i saw that hmm, i know those people from that part of the world where seedord come get some small level of competence to clue in to the exchange but the more he look the less you see and keep on shouting hmm hmm lol. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 3:53am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh:

Lol . . i was laughing when i saw that him, i know those people from that part of the world where seedord come get some small level of competence to clue in to the exchange but the more he look the less you see and keep on shouting hmm hmm lol. cheesy

Another hmmmm
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 3:58am On Jan 25, 2013
@efe

Lol like u self done forget?. . grin . . . them wire am to work 24hrs a day and until eternity with one of the highest retentive capacity u can find anywhere in the world lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh: ^^

I remember those days when you complain a lot of having dead brain cells from dry jokes lol.

Okay here is the hint and don't interpret it literally, sometimes just pick one word to spin it and link it.

** The players first met each other and got some familiarity at the home of Basket Mouth **

** There are some witnesses here who were there when the foundation of the game was being laid lol **

** From low level secret communication and need to keep it totally private, prompted them to seek the help of a yahoo yahoo 419 expert **

** That was easily accomplished and as the say the rest was history, the game was probably only known by the actual players themselves. **

** It was left unfinished though and kept in the vault for future re-ignition by the one who left **

Oya start work and decrypt the message lol . . .

Gosh!! This is as clear as daylight now! shocked

[size=1pt]And to think that after all this while, you never forget??!!

Come, you really are that secret...in the corner of...[/size]
angry angry grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 4:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Gosh!! This is as clear as daylight now! shocked

[size=1pt]And to think that after all this while, you never forget??!!

Come, you really are that secret...in the corner of...[/size]
angry angry grin

ha dis woman just dey open yansh
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:07am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ Don't be crude!

I don tell you say the more you look, the less you see before you eventually loose your sight.

Why not just contend yourself with swallowing your eba, instead of trying to unravel the unraveable mysteries of life??

I really don't want you to misalign your ying from your yang bros...

@Pharoh, na Karma be this?? grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 4:16am On Jan 25, 2013
@Efe

Yeah perfect Karma . . .it was triggered by something then and now again with this lol. grin

I know it will be clearer than daylight when you finally grab the whole link to that message . . grin

Forget? . . .maybe or maybe not cheesy . . .and as for that statement . . i have definitely come accross it in the past lol grin

And you were accusing me of having such a retentive memory before lol tongue

Abeg leave seedord jare to dey do wetin him know best . . . he go try tire lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 4:18am On Jan 25, 2013
The God's are not to blame for some future botheration.....

Grab bud light from the cooler..

Light the cigar..... cheesy

Feelin the diary of an expo... angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:32am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ T'is all in your mind man! cheesy

You've been reading too much of Mazi O's escapades... grin grin

tut...tut.. corrupting influence, I'll say. tongue

Pharoh: @Efe

Yeah perfect Karma . . .it was triggered by something then and now again with this lol. grin

I know it will be clearer than daylight when you finally grab the whole link to that message . . grin

Forget? . . .maybe or maybe not cheesy . . .and as for that statement . . i have definitely come accross it in the past lol grin

And you were accusing me of having such a retentive memory before lol tongue

Abeg leave seedord jare to dey do wetin him know best . . . he go try tire lol.

Methinks I'm going to take the coward's way out o!

Better that than getting scorched...was lucky to escape that one...

I think you know the answer to your question, re: which burns better...

Oh, why didn't I just waka pass sef? Now the chickens have come home to roost (literally) cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 4:40am On Jan 25, 2013
^^

Lol i guess it is my turn to start asking for clues, hints and keywords . . . cheesy

Abeg i go waka pass this one lol . . and live to take the challenge another day. wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 4:40am On Jan 25, 2013
^^did i mention any of such.....

you are the chatty one

i am not kid but i loyal tongue mouth shut you save

don't disturb you
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:42am On Jan 25, 2013
Pharoh: ^^

Lol i guess it is my turn to start asking for clues, hints and keywords . . . cheesy

Abeg i go waka pass this one lol . . and live to take the challenge another day. wink

Nah, you get my drift...always have.

Abeg, calling it a night jor.

Don't let the bugs bite smiley wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 4:42am On Jan 25, 2013
@seedord

Lol abeg stick to either english or pidgin . . . u dey mix am too much . . grin

Efemena_xy:

Nah, you get my drift...always have.

Abeg, calling it a night jor.

Don't let the bugs bite smiley wink

The understanding has always been there and yeah won't let them.

good nite too. cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2013
Lol! Goodnight grandpa Seedord.

Au revoir mon Egyptian King kiss kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Lol

Au revoir mon Niger Delta Queen smiley wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 4:54am On Jan 25, 2013
^^u head tongue u sabi english

u dey see good old meat chop nau
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seedord247(m): 4:54am On Jan 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: Lol! Goodnight grandpa Seedord.

Au revoir mon Egyptian King kiss kiss

Good night... wink

Hollow shark. grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16am On Jan 25, 2013
Interesting.... lipsrsealed cool

Na hia d game dey.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2013
^^

You know where the game is so go to the thread and do something . . . you no see where i ask if u free by 8pm later today? cool

I am updating it right now so come and contribute too, we are finishing it today.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ Morning, light sleeper! cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2013
^^ lol

Morning Heavy Sleeper cheesy . . . who told u am a light sleeper? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply)

James Nwoye Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda Adichie Buries Her Father (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Wife At Amaechi's Book Launch (photos) / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Out The Catholic Church At Her Mother's Funeral Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.