Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47993 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Whether na gigolo or playboy or call-boy or even ashawo sef, just let me know who my clients and targets are.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Jaykizz(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

From Saturday, this weekend.
I think this will be more organized than the first one. Teams will play in turns
We still need more females though
U wanna play?
Yeah, bt I hop u wil devote more of your to this thread than the previous one which had a very good beginning and a b_d ending.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2012
Jaykizz:
Yeah, bt I hop u wil devote more of your to this thread than the previous one which had a very good beginning and a b_d ending.
[quote author=Jaykizz]

Yeah, I will devote my time to the thread. I will ensure its better this time.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop derailing please
Very laughable, this coming from the man who wrote "Beginners guide to derailing threads: 101"
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
UPDATE:

We still need 2 mistresses and 5 married women to complete this exercise.
Tell your friends, neighbors and loved ones. Invite your chat buddies too.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemii: UPDATE:

wish I could
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2012

I'm traditionaly married. grin

can i ?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

can i ?
wat a name
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by firestar(f): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

can i ?

Please have a seat at Cuddles' distinguished table, she will join you shortly.
Meanwhile, help yourself to our delicacies while you wait. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

can i ?

How your husband wan take address you?
Me know sabi write or pronounce your name

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

How your husband wan take address you?
Me know sabi write or pronounce your name
She can get a nickname
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
She can get a nickname

Like Mirabel Shakti
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Like Mirabel Shakti
Still too long
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Still too long

Mira
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Mira
Settled
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
I wouldn't mind seducing you...*bats eyelashes and licks lips*

Hey! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ishilove:
Very laughable, this coming from the man who wrote "Beginners guide to derailing threads: 101"

He just released the newest edition!

LOL!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2012

They are all busy preparing wooing lines!

We can improvise!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mira...where u dey?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

He just released the newest edition!

LOL!
I have also realeased one called
"How to escape bans: A derailers escape route"
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

They are all busy preparing wooing lines!

We can improvise!
hmmmmm
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have also realeased one called
"How to escape bans: A derailers escape route"

For the final yr student I guess!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmmm

Won't you go and woo?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

For the final yr student I guess!
Well the students complained about bans so this hand book had to be made

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Won't you go and woo?
who iam I wooing?

Its too western to woo a guy since iam a village girl but we were tought that if you like a guy

Behave urself,have good morals,get education,fear God and always offer a helping hand to the dude's mom.

She will put a good word for u but pity all these things didn't get me ma hubby
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
firestar:

Please have a seat at Cuddles' distinguished table, she will join you shortly.
Meanwhile, help yourself to our delicacies while you wait. smiley

Can i choose you?? tongue

Cuddlemii... Ayam a man pls dont push me to the other way of Anu$ type. shocked

And you can call me Arab cash cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

We thought u were female with ur decorated name

Iyo this things

Lesbo things
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

You cannot choose her
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
You cannot choose her

Want my berretta? It's a great shot
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: who iam I wooing?

Its too western to woo a guy since iam a village girl but we were tought that if you like a guy

Behave urself,have good morals,get education,fear God and always offer a helping hand to the dude's mom.

She will put a good word for u but pity all these things didn't get me ma hubby

You are too SPIRITUAL joor.

LOL...its just for the love of the game na...will you woo me...we can do ours here....the door is locked!

@he sits down with leg crossed@
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
شهيد عبدالكريم :

''Arab cash is too long''

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script / The Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.