Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans (708 Views)

South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by bigass(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2012
I was gisting with some south Africans about 2 weeks ago. I was suprised when they said they are not Africans but south Africans. I was like you are contradicting yourself. You can be south Africans if you are not Africans. I was told many south Africans hold this ridiculous. Your thoughts
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by jhydebaba(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2012
What is my biz wit south africans If they say they are not Africans, so be it!
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by bid4rich(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2012
whether they are Africans or they are Indus, the fact still remains that they are on the African radar. They did bot choose their territory, God chooses it for them. Perhaps they should pack to the moon or better still pluto. Nonsense
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by panafrican(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
bigass: I was gisting with some south Africans about 2 weeks ago. I was suprised when they said they are not Africans but south Africans. I was like you are contradicting yourself. You can be south Africans if you are not Africans. I was told many south Africans hold this ridiculous. Your thoughts
Ok, we will push them to the south pole. The cold will cool them down. grin
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by chessguru1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) . It actually depends sha. I believe the non black africans there can actually trace their roots back 2 europe . But bye nd large. Dem dey stuck wit us ni
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by igbo2011(m): 1:18am On Dec 18, 2012
We're they white black or Indian?
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by RSA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
It does not make sense,South Africa,we are probably the only country in Africa that is so proud of being Africans that we are even naming our country with the direction of where we are in Africa.We are in South of AFRICA.You can never be more prouder than that.
Re: Hilarious: South Africans Says They Are Not Africans by ebere1712: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2012
They are bleks not Africans grin Mental disease full wellu.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Women Create Their Own 'geek Culture' / Video:woolwich Attack- Watch Shocking Video Of Terrorists Charging At Police Car / ** Is Nelson Mandella Dead?**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.