Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor (21013 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by anonimi: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
dady12: sometimes if i remember my country nigeria i only fell sick becuase i am fed up,are really practicing democracy?are we really guilded by law?the answer is NO , a lawless country where nothing works .just imagine ,what does the constitution says about the death of a seating governor?the deputy to be swore in as the governor,does it make any provision for compensation of a late gov? if yes,what if that woman still die ,who will be conpensated next?i think all this our so called leader have lost their sense of reasoning due to looting of the people common wealth ,if paraventure any political office holder died and he ve no wife then nigeria will compensate his mother by allowing her to replace his son

What can't you understand?
The deputy governor will be sworn in as the new governor and it is entirely up to him to choose anyone as his new deputy (normally after consulting those he considers important politically). That is the law (any constitutional lawyer fit correct me if I dey lie). That was what happened when Yaradull died and fisherman Joe chose Sambo to become his new deputy.
Those who are aggrieved by the choice can NORMALLY petition their lawmakers to impeach the new deputy or even the governor for not taking their IMPORTANT interests into consideration.
That, my friend, is the beauty of democracy where the people PARTICIPATE ACTIVELY instead of being ONLOOKERs waiting to be eternally maga'ed.

BTW, [size=15pt]do you know your LG Chairman, councillor, state assembly member, NASS Representative and senator[/size]
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by superllyd: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dream are in diferent form. Ever person can dream.
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by maygah(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dem don turn Governorship post to royal fins , unto next of kin tinzzz ooo. grin
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by EBERENASAM(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Madam run 4 ur lyf ooo. D want to bring u out and programm ur death d way d did to ur husband.
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by kolexy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
I must confess this is a smart move by some power Muslim politicians. They want a figurehead Deputy Governer that will not challenge the Man Yero.
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by kolexy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
abbakacici: People in nigeria that their wife replace in nigeria are sen bola tinibu , bukar abba of yobe state and gyang fulani of plateau state

What about Zainab Kure and Mrs Ufot Ekaette.
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by Yahnur(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Funny

Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by kinguwem: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2012
There is no hope in this country. Mediocrity is the order of the day. Politics is seen as a means of livelihood.
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2012
.....ok
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by omar22(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2012
Regardless of what happened to the ex governor, dont they (Kaduna) have a deputy or vice state Governor in the first place?
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by banki(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
why should the wife be made deputy governor is government house her family house, is she the only christian from southern kaduna? thats why we are where we are today as a nation, we keep compensating people with leadership position,

WE compenstated obasanjo obasanjo compensated the notrht with yaradua and jonathan, we compensated jonathan, because he was from the niger delta and northernaer s have ruled nigeria so who will compensate us the nigerian people?
Re: Yakowa’s Wife May Emerge Deputy Governor by banki(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
lets also compensate the wife of the dead pilot and ordelys by reinstating the wife of the deceased pilot to the nigerian navy as a pilot so there would not be any vacum in leadership at home or from the people of thier state.....

At this juncture we dont care if she has therequired qualification or experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.