Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December (9932 Views)

Nasa Confirmed 15 Days Of Darkness In November 2015 / FALSE: NASA Confirmed 15 Days Of Darkness In November 2015 / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness In December 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2012
Scientists in NASA predicts total blackout on 23-25 Dec 2012 during alignment of Universe.
US scientists predict Universe change, total blackout of planet for 3 days from Dec 23 2012.

It is not the end of the world, it is an alignment of the Universe, where the Sun and the earth will align for the first time. The earth will shift from the current third dimension to zero dimension, then shift to the forth dimension. During this transition, the entire Universe will face a big change, and we will see a entire brand new world.
The 3 days blackout is predicted to happen on Dec 23, 24, 25....during this time, staying calm is most important, hug each other, pray pray pray, sleep for 3 nights...and those who survive will face a brand new world....for those not prepared, many will die because of fear. Be happy, enjoy every moment now. Don't worry, pray to God everyday. There is a lot of talk about what will happen in 2012, but many people don't believe it, and don't want to talk about it for fear of creating fear and panic.
We don't know what will happen, but it is worth listening to USA's NASA talk about preparation. Whether it's true or not, better be prepared. No panic, stay calm, just prays. Remember to smile more, love more and forgive more...every day. Better avoid traveling during December.stay close to loved ones and pray/commune with each other.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/errata/ss/Nasa-Predicts-Total-Blackout-Dec-2012.htm

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by jhydebaba(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2012
I'm giving my life to christ ASAP, every bad habit suspended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=dederocs]Scientist have

wow we need to take it serious and prepare,they(NASA) do not want to spread to avoid panic in the world...be strong people,and pray.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by atikubaba(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2012
r the Mayans right afterall? we r waiting.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by rastamouse: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2012
NASA has denied those claims http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html . However, JESUS is coming and it is obvious that HE is coming pretty soon. Just look at the world and everything points to that fact. Repent now! and avoid eternal condemnation!

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2012
atikubaba: r the Mayans right afterall? we r waiting.
The Mayans were very wise people,they told us of 7 planets,they also told us about the earth being spherical...they saw something.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2012
rastamouse: NASA has denied those claims http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html . However, JESUS is coming and it is obvious that HE is coming pretty soon. Just look at the world and everything points to that fact. Repent now! and avoid eternal condemnation!
NASA do not want to spread panic...all the Tsunami and earthquakes were people given strong warning/...he who have ears will ear.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by TableLeg(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2012
Utter crap!
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2012
Table Leg :
Utter crap!
This world is a big universe,things occur in the Universe...we are in earth,and earth is in the milky way or cosmos,only God can prevent any accident or harm from affecting our planet.dont sit there and think the earth is safe on its own.lets draw close to God and show real love.not jst saying "utter crap"
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by rastamouse: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:
NASA do not want to spread panic...all the Tsunami and earthquakes were people given strong warning/...he who have ears will ear.

It is an internet hoax. You said NASA predicted the doom and you are now saying they didn't say it?
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2012
rastamouse:

It is an internet hoax. You said NASA predicted the doom and you are now saying they didn't say it?
i pray its an hoax,i really hope too...what am saying is our world of today will do anything to contain panic.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Fatdon(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2012
Na wa o!

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Kaxmytex(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
Let's wait nd see

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by rastamouse: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:
i pray its an hoax,i really hope too...what am saying is our world of today will do anything to contain panic.

My brother you are very right. If we live as GOD expects us to do, news like these shouldn't move us. I get really shocked when people live their lives here on earth as if it is their eternal home. Whether we like it or not...prepared or not...the LORD will destroy this planet some time in the near future. Those who will not be 'lucky' enough to witness that day will taste death.

The underlining truth is that judgment is scheduled for all of us. Repent and be prepared!

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Nkonadi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Men... Things are happening oo.

Four days to the much talked about 21/12/2012

lets discuss here

https://www.nairaland.com/1135060/4-days-much-talked-21
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Kaxmytex: Let's wait nd see
We all know the world has an expiry date...is the curtain finally closing in our generation.God pls have mercy on our sinful souls...mercy lord embarassed embarassed
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by PointB: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Urban legend, people, urban legend!! Stop spreading fear and panic, nothing abnormal will happen in those days. Zero, first, second, and nth dimension mumble jumbo in this context in exactly what it is - utter balderdash!
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by garrix8: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
PointB: Urban legend, people, urban legend!! Stop spreading fear and panic, nothing abnormal will happen in those days. Zero, first, second, and nth dimension mumble jumbo in this context in exactly what it is - utter balderdash!
Seconded.... cool cool cool cool
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
PointB: Urban legend, people, urban legend!! Stop spreading fear and panic, nothing abnormal will happen in those days. Zero, first, second, and nth dimension mumble jumbo in this context in exactly what it is - utter balderdash!
i hope its mumbo jumbo....
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by PointB: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:
i hope its mumbo jumbo....

No point hoping. It is!
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
shebi Nepa no go take light sha. am ernestly waiting for the day to come. no shaking.thank God i have repented cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by RickyRoss1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
From the Mayan calender and now this? No matter what, one thing is certain, something strange will happen before 31st of December 2012.
If you never repent abeg repent sharp sharp coz the end is near.

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
berem: shebi Nepa no go take light sha. am ernestly waiting for the day to come. no shaking.thank God i have repented cheesy
if it really is true,networks and power infrastructures might be affected too,you know the sun plays a role in technology.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by maclatunji: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:

Do you know what an urban legend is?
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by PointB: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
Again the topic being discussed is listed under 'urban legend - current hoaxes and legends.' That should have settled the issue, but I bet most commenter didn't click the link. Anyway here is final conclusion from same link:

Analysis : False. NASA has predicted no such thing. There will be no three-day blackout in December 2012. Indeed, the phrases used above — "total blackout of planet," "alignment of the universe," "shift from the current third dimension to zero dimension," etc. — are not only undefined, but meaningless. It's pseudo-scientific nonsense.

The "alignment" to which our unknown authors apparently refer is the passing of the sun, as seen from earth, across the approximate center of our galaxy on December 21, 2012 (the winter solstice in the northern hemisphere). This happens every year at about the same time and portends nothing in terms of earthly events — good or ill — given that the galactic center is some 28,000 light years (165,000 trillion miles) away. It's a cosmic non-event.

It so happens there's a super-massive black hole at the center of the galaxy, and, as everyone knows, black holes are mysterious and scary, so purveyors of 2012 doomsday scenarios have used this as an excuse to spread fears that the aforementioned "alignment" may in fact wreak physical havoc here on earth, somehow. But again, we're talking about a cosmic entity unimaginably far away from our planet and a galactic alignment that occurs every year like clockwork, and has throughout all human existence.

What's so special about 2012?

Answer: nothing

Nothing is special about this December 2012!
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by dederocs(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
maclatunji:

Do you know what an urban legend is?
Urban legend is a site.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by PointB: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:
Urban legend is a site.

Why don't you google? It sure will help rid you of some ignorance. na wa for some people.

An urban legend, urban myth, urban tale, or contemporary legend, is a form of modern folklore consisting of stories that may or may not have been believed by their tellers to be true.[1] As with all folklore and mythology, the designation suggests nothing about the story's veracity, but merely that it is in circulation, exhibits variation over time, and carries some significance that motivates the community in preserving and propagating it.
- Wikipedia
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs:
if it really is true,networks and power infrastructures might be affected too,you know the sun plays a role in technology.
oh dear! hmmm...... embarassed
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by BasseyJ(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Read this and all i thought of was, ''It's cool'', planet earth would reallign and we'll see brand new things of the galaxy we havent seen before. Sha, you guys should repent o, i dont believe in this mayan prediction. Only God knows when Rapture would happen, all this stories dont move me
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Meegadough: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hmm... But i got those days fixed, to roll with friends.
Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by greatgod2012(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
God!unto your hands we commit our lives. Have mercy on us....... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Three Days Of Darkness From 23-25th December by Olaolufred(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
PointB: Again the topic being discussed is listed under 'urban legend - current hoaxes and legends.' That should have settled the issue, but I bet most commenter didn't click the link. Anyway here is final conclusion from same link:

Nothing is special about this December 2012!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW NAIRALANDERS WHO TAKES TIME TO DIG OUT FACTS.
MAJORITY WILL MAKE COMMENTS WITHOUT CHECKING THE LINK.
THAT IS THE KIND OF EDUCATION MOST OF US WENT FOR, EDUCATION BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS.
HOWEVER, WHAT YOU POINTED OUT AS SPECIFIED ON THE WEBSITE IS THAT THE INFO FROM THE OP AND THEIR SPIRITUAL COHORTS IS A COMPLETE HOAX.
HOW ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO USE LIE TO FORCE PEOPLE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
WILL THEY NOT PERISH FOR THE LIE THEY TOLD.
WELL, DON'T MIND MY QUESTIONS, THEY ARE RHETORICS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9mobile Introduces 1GB For N200 Data Plan, See Details / Aviation: Interesting Facts About Pilots, Airports And Airlines. / Affordable Solar Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.