Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

A Crime To Love - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / A Crime To Love (766 Views)

Call For Submissions: True Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Crime To Love by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2012
CHAPTER ONE
Zoe checked herself over in the mirror once again. She smiled appreciatively at her reflection.
"Looking good, Good looking", She commented with a wide grin. Why, she looked more like her mother with each passing day-with her silky ebony hair, smooth oval face, charming eyes and her tall stature;not to talk of her fresh dark skin.
She snapped out of her reverie and checked the time on her watch.
"Mom, Dad, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" Her Dad was the first to exit the room in a green flowing Agbada. He adjusted it severally like the rich politician he was.
"And what piqued your interest in political parties, if i may ask?" She smiled shyly. "Oh, don't you bother explaining. It's Jason, right?"
"Dad!" She protested weakly. Mrs. Nasazzi came out from the bedroom.
"Dear i'm ready"
"Took you forever"
"Joe, sometimes you're more critical than necessary" And she adjusted her gele.
"He's a politician, Mom. It's kind of like his job". Bola smiled at her daughter fondly.
"I sort of figured that out. By the way, i heard word about Jason just now. Is he back already?" Zoe was flushed with embarrassment. Yes, she was thoroughly infatuated with him but she didn't want her parents to know that yet. They were making her feel like an eighteen-year old.
"Yes dear," Her Dad replied. "flew in from Europe a week ago"
"And Zoe likes him?" Bola made her descent down the stairs gradually.
"Of course not Mom. Enough talk already, let's hit the road"
"What is this-are we keeping some secrets here?" Zoe stared at her mother-her best friend. In her twenty five years of living, she had never kept a single secret from her mother and she didn't plan on doing so now. She would only tell her Mom when she was ready and sure that she loved this guy.
"Mom, i'm twenty five" Bola raised a brow.
"And i'm forty eight, i know better"
"And i'm late"Joe groaned. "Shall we?"
"We shall" The two ladies said in unison.
Romario sipped his bottle contentedly as he stared at the scantily clad waitresses absent mindedly. Ken patted him.
"For the umpteenth time Rome, what's up with you?"
"Nothing" Romario's voice sounded husky and deep-a quality that appealed to the ladies, one that matched his serious face and muscular bod.
"Common man, don't gimme that. I know you're worked up about something and it's definitely not trivial" Romario wiped his mouth clean.
"Marina-she wants out"
"So? They're tons of girls out there you could start a relationship with" Ken leaned forward and whispered "DRY SKULLZ ensures that" Romario smiled.
"It's not her i'm concerned about. Damn that chick"
"Oh common man, i know you love the chick" Ken chuckled. "By the way, you've not been performing your duties as regards..."
"I have!" Fire glinted in Rome's eyes.
"Easy Rome. By the way, if you want another hoe, we can get you one" A waitress sat on Rome's lap. Ken winked at him.
Re: A Crime To Love by sKeetz(m): 4:10am On Dec 18, 2012
continue dear....you got me hooked kiss#grabs some popcorn with a bottle of alomo to wash it down with wink#
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2012
sKeetz: continue dear....you got me hooked kiss#grabs some popcorn with a bottle of alomo to wash it down with wink#
kiss in a moment
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Zoe rubbed the back of her neck tiredly and leaned against the bumper of her Dad's car. She had been in the hall for four hours and counting and frankly speaking, it was such a bore. No wonder she'd never before accompanied her Dad to one of it.
The main reason she'd come-Jason-paid her no attention. He was busy with the boring politicians. Thinking about Jason brought a smile to her lips. He was her fantasy with the body of a god.
"Speak of the devil" She muttered as she saw Jason come out the hall with a steady and calm pace.
"Holy mother of God save my soul" She quickly flipped her hair and smoothened it, then she rubbed her face and wet her lips.
"Manna from heaven coming my way" Jason's musky scent filled the air as he stopped by her.
"What's a beautiful damsel like you doing out here in the cold air?"
"Chilling" They laughed.
"I don't get it Jason. What is your interest with those politicians? They're such a bore"
"Yeah, i know. All i did was smile, nod and shake"
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2012
"When i got tired of smiling, nodding and shaking hands, i bailed"
"Cool" He moved closer. "So...Zoe, what do you think of this scenario-me, you out here, it's chilly and we're alone" Zoe's heart raced as he edged closer and kissed her ear.
"Zoe...Zoe" He whispered hoarsely. He kissed her neck and moved his hands to her waist. Zoe began feeling uncomfortable.
"Jason uh...don't you think-?" Jason groaned and held one part of her round fleshly buttocks.
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012
Zoe gasped as she pushed him away forcefully.
"Babe, what's up?" Jason acted surprised. "I don't believe you Jason! What the hell do you take me for-some loose chick on heat waiting to be banged!" Jason smirked.
"Uh...yeah. You act like i was trying to rape you. For goodness sake Zoe, quit playing the victim here. Ever since i got back from Europe, you've been dropping hints that you want me just as bad as i want you. What's with all this holy crap?"
"Damn you Jason! Damn you and your unstable member!" With quick steps, she hurried back to the hall. Jason watched as she left.
"Bitch", He cursed.
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2012
The editions you guys are giving my story is making it lose the core meaning its supposed to pass along to my audience o....hehn!...
Re: A Crime To Love by sKeetz(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Are you having a writer block or wah Enuf of the suspense and complete the series cry
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
sKeetz: Are you having a writer block or wah Enuf of the suspense and complete the series cry
aight dear...thanx
Re: A Crime To Love by sKeetz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Uhuh
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ronald entered the red lit room and looked around.
"Lucifer!" He exclaimed. The whole room became dark and then Tayo appeared. He seemed important with his red costume and the lotus position in which he sat.
"We have a problem" Tayo stood up and took three steps to where Ronald was.
"We do?" Ronald thrust his hands in his pocket and wondered why he had to be the one delivering the messages of the cult. Tayo always seemed too proud-to walk on the same ground he was walking on.
"Yeah. Romario's having a little problem with his girlfriend. She wants a break-up and Quiet Rebel is letting it get to him. Maybe he needs a new one"
"Yeah. Afterall, his importance in the cult cannot be measured...or REPLACED"
His stress on the word 'replaced' made Ronald shiver involuntarily.
Tayo hurried back to his small calabash, sat down and began reciting some incantations. His mouth kept moving in an epileptic manner. Ronald admired him for a second-it would be nice to be in charge for once and determine the fate of anyone even QUIET REBEL.
Tayo stopped abruptly and glanced up at Ronald. He stood up and handed him the calabash.
"That's the girl i've chosen. She's rich and her Dad's a politician. She'd be perfect for him! The good thing is-when he gets tired of her, we can always get rid of her and lay hands on her hot money" Ronald stared at her picture through the calabash. She was hot alright. Why did QUIET REBEL always get the hot ones?
"What's her name?" He asked jealously.
"Life" Tayo answered, chuckling and disappeared.
Re: A Crime To Love by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
Zoe entered her Mom's room without knocking.
"Mom, i..."
"Right after you shut my door" Bola answered as she painted her toe nails a deep Jungle Red. Zoe sighed and went back to shut the door.
"So, my little angel, are you ready to give me the gist on why you badly wanted out last night" Zoe relaxed against her Mom's dressing table.
"Jason"
"What about him? Did he touch you?" Bola looked up at her daughter, anxious.
"No, Mom. But he very nearly did, thanks to my stupidity"
"What!"
"Mom, he told me i was flirting with him"
"Well, were you?"
"I dunno. I've always given him the eye cuz he was a hottie. Now i don't know anymore"
"Common" Her mom patted an empty space on her bed. Zoe walked over to her and sat beside her.
"Jason is a man and like it or not, he is bound to get some funny thoughts in his head when you start paying him more attention than necessary"
"I know"
"But anyway dearie. I think you should forget about him. He only wanted something from you and take his leave. Or do you still like him?"
"I never did Mom. Maybe i lusted after him in a way"
"Maybe?" Zoe smiled.
"I guess i did. Can i get a little bit of your nail polish?"
"No, it doesn't suit you" Zoe laughed.
"Mom..."

(1) (Reply)

Wanted Urgently: A Graphics Illustrator And An Editor / An Ebook Writer Needed / ⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1.5/word ⭐⭐⭐

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.