Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now (18144 Views)

Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by GentleNaaz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Emusan: Hmmmmm.... Birds of the same feather flock together; undecided
Pray that what happen to yakowa we not come your side
i pray dat ds governors death be extended 2 Abia state governor, Amen!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Lucasbalo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
This guy is a Buffon making fun of the dead . Where in kogi is he going to drive is used Porsche . He is just a two bit hustler like the others he criticize . By the way, go pay your child support for ur high prized LovePeddler who just bore u a baby. What a fool.

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Denn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
the issue with Dino is that he is simply begging for attention.

he is in the same class with el rufai and all those old OBJ boys who currently reap zero in GEJ's dispensation.

The government sees them as noise-makers and is not bothered by their amplified nothingness.

a simple trap and they all cower and fall....Soyinka-FRSC approach is not too old a method to apply to such less disciplined pupils of Nigerian Political School.

A simple probe into Dino's past will yield so many worms, he would be begging to cover it...

what is his main source of income that he can pay a concubine N10m for a movie premiere and buy a N50m porsche toy all in a year... he could even boast that a bugatti veyron is arriving soonest.

The old brat, despite history lessons in secondary school has failed to understand the core values of Ghandi, Mandela et al....its not the amount of metal scraps nor the decibel rating of your noise.....its the core values you pass on that you are remembered for.

let him continue the noise maiking, the class captain will soon call for names of noisemakers...

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Denn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
the issue with Dino is that he is simply begging for attention.

he is in the same class with el rufai and all those old OBJ boys who currently reap zero in GEJ's dispensation.

The government sees them as noise-makers and is not bothered by their amplified nothingness.

a simple trap and they all cower and fall....Soyinka-FRSC approach is not too old a method to apply to such less disciplined pupils of Nigerian Political School.

A simple probe into Dino's past will yield so many worms, he would be begging to cover it...

what is his main source of income that he can pay a concubine N10m for a movie premiere and buy a N50m porsche toy all in a year... he could even boast that a bugatti veyron is arriving soonest.

The old brat, despite history lessons in secondary school has failed to understand the core values of Ghandi, Mandela et al....its not the amount of metal scraps nor the decibel rating of your noise.....its the core values you pass on that you are remembered for.

let him continue the noise maiking, the class captain will soon call for names of noisemakers...

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Private misappropriation equals Private Porsche
While
Private Irresponsibility also equals Private immorality
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by thelastPope(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
This is the sad thing about Nigeria today. We need people to constantly put the government on their toes and stand up for the masses but unfortunately, since Gani died, all the social and anti corruption crusaders we have had are criminals and thugs! It is as if God's judgement is on Nigeria. We have thieves trying to fight thieves. Every party is corrupt! Just sad I tell you. So it is a loose-loose situation for the masses. The man shouting against corruption just wants to come in and loot. Imagine a country where someone like El Rufai says he is fighting corruption. Very sad indeed.

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
etudaddy: Private sex equals private pregnancy. Stop denying it.

Please don't tarnish his image,his hands blokosses are clean
He is a family man
Nothing has been proven
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by yuzedo: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:
Stop all the hate please!
Ah ah

Say what you want but one thing you cannot deny is that this man is handsome!
The boy adiro bad cha cha
At least he has something going for him
Very easy on the eyes
I am unable to abuse him as easily
I have forgiven him all his sins and transferred them to OBJ grin
LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nne wuz yo numba? kiss I have "suntin" for you... wink cheesy tongue
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:
Ah ah

Very easy on the eyes
you find his fat head attractive? such poor taste.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by ektbear: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
ballabriggs: And so what? Does Azazi deserve to live?

My heart goes to the dead officers and not people like Azazi and Yakowa who should be fed to vultures.

What crimes did Yakowa commit against Kaduna State?
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by buzor(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can u pls point out to d evil deeds these two individuals did that makes dem deserve to be fed to vultures.

My heart goes to the dead officers and not people like Azazi and Yakowa who should be fed to vultures.

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Dee60: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
You live in a glass house and you are throwing stones carelessly, so carelessly!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by TableLeg(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dino Melaye ... The name doesnt ring a bell! Who the hell is he? undecided
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2012

I cry for Nigeria.
Imagine you as a possible leader of tomorrow, imagine what you just said about a life you cannot create.
Obviously, this is the reason our nation is backward.
Jeez! How can you say this to the dead
Can't you feel something is wrong somewhere
Where is our morals?

You just made me shed tears
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by flowales(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
This Dino na mumu e b, no b CAN he too dey, we knew how much AUDU dey spent on the last election in Kogi , if he himself he is not corrupt, he will not be following a leader like AUDU. Mumu
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by anonimi: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Yeye dey boom!!!
Conmen fooling their mugu brothers and sisters!!!

Has Otunba Dino Melaye refunded the excess and illegitimate salary and allowances over and above what was approved by RMAFC that he collected as House of Reps member from his Kogi state constituency
Does anyone know how many legislative bills have Otunba Dino Melaye, playboy extraordinaire's name to it for all the years in the NASS
Has he restituted the loot he shared with his bedfellow sugar mummy -Madam Foluke Etteh- the disgraced former Speaker of the House, the lady he is on record of saying he will defend with his last breath while the going was still sweet
And he made good on his promise as shown below:

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Private extra-marital affairs equals private death. oloshi
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by avr247: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
As am clapping for dino's mumu-ness, I am so waiting for when the spirit of the dead masses that have surferred from the lacklusters of currupt politicians to rise and fall more evil politicians,as fars as you are in politics, you are corrupt. Its not a job for the saints yet!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Super1759: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
this man needs to be beaten like eba, where are my tugs....
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Mustymohd2: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
dino pls stop playing mind @ us
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by MaxyBrown(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
What a shallow mindset. To think that its men like this representing the good people of Nigeria is most saddening. How can anyone relate private jets to private death? Is there anything like "public death"? We all came one by one and will go in the same pattern. Even if there was public death, is it more desirable than private death? Only God determines when people come and go....and how. Am I supporting looting in whatever form/format? NO. Whoever said that hardwork and Gods blessing cant give private jets if the claim that it gave Porsch is true? Just my thoughts
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
the guys smokes joints
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by utch(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sports $2,400,000. This is by far the most expensive street legal production car available on the market today (the base Veyron costs $1,700,000). Capable of reaching 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, the Veyron is the fastest street legal car when tested again on July 10, 2010 with the 2010 Super Sport Version reaching a top speed of 267 mph. When competing against a Bugatti Veyron, you better be prepared!

Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by thelastPope(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
pingo: Dino is out of touch and has no place in the real society anymore reasons why he goes around sleeping with women. He should just shut his mouth up!

The amazing thing is how this man ever became a member of the house of reps of over 100 million Nigerians? This man should have been an artist manager for some fuji artists. Would have befitted him more since he loves twitter! A former rep talking about expensive cars on twitter like a hiphop rapper! We don suffer!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Who is this Guy?
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by 80million1: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
*speechless*

Dino should go brush his dirty mouth. Jst because he no dey Power again,if he has access to cash,won't he buy,abi no be d i.dio.t dash Bisi #10million?

By the way, how will this stop Messi from scoring more goals before d end of d year!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by boron10(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
babyosisi:
Ah ah

Very easy on the eyes
SMH This is the rubbish that comes from one whose kpekus does her thinking
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by tomakint: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
If this 'Gorimapa' can fork out those huge sums to purchase those 'wonders-on-wheels' as member of our 'hallow chamber' in a country where 70% are managing to live above 1 dollar a day, then Nigeria has already been hijacked, what a shame on this 'clown'!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
May God show Melaye the way cos the devil has recently brought him down.
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by omarky(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
I don't know why this man utterances bothered nigerians so much..... The man gat no balls
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by bruno47(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
They are all thieves!
Re: Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now by rodeo0070(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Stallion77: Dino Melaye's Fans Turn on Him for Politicizing Yakowa Crash Despite Buying 50 Million Car!

Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts / Oyo Government Installs CCTV Cameras, Street Lights At Black Spots / Thugs Destroy Ballot Papers At Kankara Tsakuwa Polling Units In Kano

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50