Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' (13037 Views)

Model Transformed Into A Blow-up Sex Doll After Spending A Fortune On Plastic Su / Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by gister3: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
A Nigerian man was grabbed by police at Newark Airport on Saturday after police were tipped off that he planned to 'blow up' a Delta Airlines flight to Paris.

But authorities now believe that the information, that came from the suspect's wife, was a false accusation following nothing more than a domestic dispute.

The New York Post reports that Eunice Ukaegbu, 50, rang police on Okieze Ukaegbu, 58, because the couple had just had a big fight and she didn’t want him to leave the country without her.unice (pictured above) told the Post that she just thought she was just acting on her civic duty. 'He told me he was going to blow up the airplane. I did what an honest citizen would do,' she said.
The NJ nurse claims her husband 'is a little secretive.' Her story is that she first became concerned as Okieze had been acting distantly.

When she couldn't open his suitcase, Eunice felt she had to warn authorities. Police and federal agents rushed to the Ukaegbu family home in Union, New Jersey, to question the possible 'terrorist.'
Luckily for Okieze, the couple's daughter overheard the incident and rang her father to tell him that police were on the way to apprehend him at Newark Airport.

Okieze had already passed through security and was waiting for a Delta flight to Paris, the first leg of his trip to Nigeria.

He remained at Gate B45 until authorities arrived, then calmly told them that his wife was lying and had an 'alcohol problem.'

Police took Okieze in for questioning, pulled his luggage off the plane and checked it with bomb detection dogs.

This caused the man to miss his flight but sources at the Post claim other travelers did not experience significant delay.
more@:http://www./angry-nigerian…ir-had-a-fight/ ‎

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Abbott(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Funny people.
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
Na wa oh. This just reminded me of Ambassador Wigwe's story.
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2012

My Advice to the man would be to divorce her immediately.... She is capable of killing him..

7 Likes

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
Desperate times call for desperate measures
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by nairalady(f): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
na waoo grin
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by dulphines: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by akunjohn(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hmmn,women.
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by kumbalo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
stup*d woman!!!
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by tomakint: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

My Advice to the man would be to divorce her immediately.... She is capable of killing him..
Somehow you're right, at least she is a legal wife to the man, she shouldn't have gone that far in the name of 'performing her civic duty' anyway your attention is needed urgently on this thread, appear asap I' ll be waiting for you; https://www.nairaland.com/1102850/mystery-idemili-culture/2
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by mmmustapha(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Women can never be trust. never let them knw your secret, they can destroy u
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by buchibabe: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dat was an expensive joke from d woman. D man is lucky dt he's in a country where measures to patiently checkmate infos before takin action is carried out,unlike naija where d aluu treatment is given even befor d truth is known,if nt he for don hear am
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by atuboweke(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Lol!! Igbo man blow up plane ...lai lai, imposicant.

1 Like

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
shagarri: Desperate times call for desperate measures

by desperate women.
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Truckpusher(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Madam went too far on this one sha!...this is a ticket for him to get another wife and shine another congo..
..if na me I no go miss this opportunity oohhh!!!
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Kaxmytex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
[size=20pt]WOWEN![/size]

1 Like

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
for naija and for obodoyinbo, nigerians go always rundown nigeria
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
If they need to blow themselves up, make them do it while locked up in their home.

LOL Miserable people and their miserable marriage cheesy

I hope she no dey online sha, we get too many of them here lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Na wa, they look alike sha
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by gabriel212: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
The man know the next thing to do after God had save his name. YEH MUST STRIKE BACK!!!
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by rastamouse: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
[size=50pt]Wo[/size]e-to-[size=50pt]men![/size]

1 Like

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by honeric01(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
They even look alike.
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by fm7070: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
women with their hot temperament. Too bad
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by chiboy1928(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
The woman has been watching too much of discovery channel,she need to be kept in a psychatric home for some time useless fools!
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Chanchit: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ele'ribu alakoba...!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I hope she no dey online sha, we get too many of them here lipsrsealed

you dey show yourself ni
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by FASTLINK1: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
The man's refusal to take her with him must not be unconnected with that kind of attitude of her. angry
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Wsdm: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
You are so lucky is not in Nigeria. Dem for don shoot am Tay Tay. Which can nonsense be this now?
Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by romzey(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
atuboweke: Lol!! Igbo man blow up plane ...lai lai, imposicant.
Lolzzz! He must eat the fruit of his labor abi? He would rather collect the money and pay an aboki to do the job for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by gramci: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Stu.pid mofo, Okieze Ukaegbu doesn't sound like the name of a would be virgin hunter.

1 Like

Re: Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' by Wsdm: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Truckpusher: Madam went too far on this one sha!...this is a ticket for him to get another wife and shine another congo..
..if na me I no go miss this opportunity oohhh!!!
... Meaning you have polygamous heart. I hereby ban you from thinking and speaking against polygamy. Abi you think say the woman na 'truck' went you won 'push' comot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News From Naijahottestgist / Honouring The Memory Of Ekpemi Anni-Alatishe (Gamine) / What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.