Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? (9439 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Vehemently Falsely Accused? / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Have U Ever Been Falsely Accused? If Yes, How Did U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by iykeboyy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
In one way or the other u might have been accused falsely, share your experience and your reaction.

My was when i was 15yr my senior brother accused me falsely of stealing his red wallet, choi it was hell for me that week as my explanation fell into his deft hear,after that day i stopped admiring his stuffs because i learnt that the reason behind the accusation was that i earlier admired the wallet before it got lost.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Meklex(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
I get accused daily, its not uncommon
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Many times º°˚!
Even when another person pollutes d air, dem go say na me mess! sad

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
I waz accused of stealing malta guiness wen i was at sea skl.dat has bn d worst day ever
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Arosa(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sure, I have been accused of being the devil.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by BashMe1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
Na today yansh don dey back? u no be human being nii abi u b alien, OP?
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by dilbert100: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2012
i get accused for everything....i think i have one of those faces !!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by amiskurie(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
Maybe,bt I do accuse pple falsely when necessary.
Omo,in dis case no try visit Alu o!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
If you aren't big enough to stand criticisms and false accusations, then you're too small to be praised.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by megxo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
HAVE BIN ACCUSED MANT TIMES JOR,,,,,,,,,,BT D VERDICT WAS ALWAYS NOT GUILTY

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by dabrake(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Was accused of stealing a nokia6600 during my SS3 days. The aluu treatment I received that day eh?
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by yumsty: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle: If you aren't big enough to stand criticism, you're too small to be praised.
U LIE!!!.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by kinggenesis(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
I've been falsely accused of stealing a nokia 3310 while I was using nokia e63 backt then in school....... Gosh! It wasn't funny ooo cos it was my first year in school........ And if there is any case of such, the school management will expel you........ You know how gaining admission into higher institution these dayz dey alwayz be....... But we later discovered that he lost the phone before getting to where we met each other.
So man, I can boldly tell you that those accusing you are alwayz jealous of you in one way or the other, get over it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes, I am being accused daily of being GEJ paid agent.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by dabrake(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
dilbert100: i get accused for everything....i think i have one of those faces !!
guy, im mean sey anytime police dey raid, make dem nor ever see you oh.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
I'm accused every single day of being me. A consequence of my reserved but still outspoken persona. Let's just say I confuse a lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by TableLeg(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes
Falsely accused of impregnating Tiwa Savage undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
Who hasn't been?
I have been accused falsely many times.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by crackhaus: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
He speaks the truth

yumsty:
U LIE!!!.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by delors(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
dabrake: Was accused of stealing a nokia6600 during my SS3 days. The aluu treatment I received that day eh?
Thank God say u still dey alive to recount the story...but truly bros, dat one na false accusation abi e real...between me n u...? We know as e dey go o...

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Iaz93: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Times without number. Upto shrine level sef!
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by mustspin: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Imanuelle: Many times º°˚!
Even when another person pollutes d air, dem go say na me mess! sad
hw dem no go accuse u of mess, when e be say na so so kulikuli and okpa u dey always chow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Redmosquito(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Minion: Your Devilishness! Do you ever get accused falsely?
Hades: Of course! All the time! Mortals always place their blames on me "Its the devil I didnt know".Oh Please! They forget that I am only King of the dead.
Minion: My King! Stories that touch. Stories that touch
Redmosquito: As for me, my mother falsely accuses me of theft all the time. I am now impervious, I am used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Iaz93: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
There was a time i was sitting on my fence, and the hausa man from the other compound came to our house and accused me of looking at his wife. Damn! He wanted to fight sef...dem for just boko me for ntn.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Hilaskee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
Have been accused in various ways and times but I am happy that I finally proved my innocence in all the accusations...it's really a terrible & horrible experience.I have come to understand that most accusers are even offenders. Do ur research too...
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by hrykanu231(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
I have been falsely accused many times o, and in each occasion God delivers me with ease...but I have received insults in one or two occasion sha.
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by dabrake(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
delors:
Thank God say u still dey alive to recount the story...but truly bros, dat one na false accusation abi e real...between me n u...? We know as e dey go o...
it was false. The phone was later discovered in his girlfriend's bag. They all treated me as a king for about a week cos . . .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Localamos(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
dilbert100: i get accused for everything....i think i have one of those faces !!

lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by Born2beRich1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nairaland OP: Sir have you ever been wrongly accused before

GEJ: Yes, i am being accused of every negative thing that happens in Nigeria and abroad...If person even steal chewing gum dem go say na me cause am. If NEPA take light sef for their village dem go talk say na me climb pole disconnect their line...I don tire as nobody dey blame devil again...These people for nairaland no go kill me...
Re: Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? by deathmen12: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
have been Accuse in many ways, But a letter prove them wrong...may God help us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Naija Girls / Happy New Year Nairalanders / Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.