Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display (2828 Views)

Full Screen Pop Up Ad.... Help!!! / ONTV Recharge Card Screen Display: Has Anyone Ever Won? / A Dstv Drifta Used For Ipad And Smartphones Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display by jude33084(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nairalanders with high tech knowledge should assist me in getting drifta with aspect ratio configuration, that is full screen display on laptops aŋԂ PCs. smiley
Re: Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display by jude33084(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Where are all the engineers in nairaland? Make una helep ♍e on τhis oh! sad
Re: Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display by puplin(f): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
When in doubt, ask google
Re: Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display by francis247(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
What you you need is the app and it has to come from DSTV. Unless you want to write one yourself.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display by Wilfem(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2012
The fact of the matter is that you cannot get any Drifta of such because it cannot go beyond that resolution. The only thing you can do is to either make use of the Magnifier or download the Zoomlt application to make the display bigger.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need A Dstv Drifta With Full Screen Display by jude33084(m): 6:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Wilfem: The fact of the matter is that you cannot get any Drifta of such because it cannot go beyond that resolution. The only thing you can do is to either make use of the Magnifier or download the Zoomlt application to make the display bigger.

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs a million. I knew intellegent ones will comment wink

(1) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5 Mb Consuming Rate / Two Reasons Why Infinix and others are Not Eating Tecno’s Cheese Yet / Discover All Airtel Data Plans That Will Never Zap Your Data On Any Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.