Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent (8163 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / This Is Dubai, It Looks Like Muri-okunola Park, V/I, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Guys am going to dubai to work and the company has promise to Assist me with e-visa,flight ticket am confused cos it my first time what and what do I need along with these while travelling and pls hw much is dubai visa?for those that have travel to dubai pls put me through!
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: Guys am going to dubai to work and the company has promise to Assist me with e-visa,flight ticket am confused cos it my first time what and what do I need along with these while travelling and pls hw much is dubai visa? for those that have travel to dubai pls put me through!

The 'company' promised to help you out with e-visa and you are here again asking for the cost of e-visa?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
justwise:

The 'company' promised to help you out with e-visa and you are here again asking for the cost of e-visa?
my problem is when I recived the e-visa via internet hw do I attached it to mu pasdport,moreover aside my flight ticket is they any supporting document I will go with to the airport while boarding my flight am a first timer so need some one who has travel they before and recently to put me through?
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
justwise:

my problem is when I recived the e-visa via internet hw do I attached it to my passport,moreover aside my flight ticket is they any supporting document I will go with to the airport while boarding my flight am a first timer so need some one who has travel they before and recently to put me through?but I wil still want to no hw much is the e-visa because the company gave me an option to pay for my flight fee or I pay for the e-visa when I get to dubai and they said it 1,000 usd so I want to no hw mucj it cost in naira though we are still negotiating?
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: my problem is when I recived the e-visa via internet hw do I attached it to mu pasdport,moreover aside my flight ticket is they any supporting document I will go with to the airport while boarding my flight am a first timer so need some one who has travel they before and recently to put me through?

What has everything you have said here got to do with cost of e-visa?
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: my problem is when I recived the e-visa via internet hw do I attached it to my passport,moreover aside my flight ticket is they any supporting document I will go with to the airport while boarding my flight am a first timer so need some one who has travel they before and recently to put me through?but I wil still want to no hw much is the e-visa because the company gave me an option to pay for my flight fee or I pay for the e-visa when I get to dubai and they said it 1,000 usd so I want to no hw mucj it cost in naira though we are still negotiating?

chiboy1928: Guys am going to dubai to work and the company has promise to Assist me with e-visa,flight ticket am confused cos it my first time what and what do I need along with these while travelling and pls hw much is dubai visa?for those that have travel to dubai pls put me through!

You know what i think? You still haven't said why you started this thread, i'm reading.

Good luck.
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
justwise:

What has everything you have said here got to do with cost of e-visa?
if u have noting important to say move ahead mtchewww
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by samally: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: Guys am going to dubai to work and the company has promise to Assist me with e-visa,flight ticket am confused cos it my first time what and what do I need along with these while travelling and pls hw much is dubai visa?for those that have travel to dubai pls put me through!

My guy cool down...Okay what justwise is asking you is right...A company what to take responsibility for your Visa and Ticket....hope Am right...

1, Since the company is employing you I think you have little problem with immigration because your contract term will start from 1yrs above, Unless if someone want to arrange it for you so be Specific and honest because we're all here to learn

2, What type of job did they offer you and have you did your interview
3. Once your visa,ticket and bta is ready then you are ready #you can go at anytime

Shalom
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
samally:

My guy cool down...Okay what justwise is asking you is right...A company what to take responsibility for your Visa and Ticket....hope Am right...

1, Since the company is employing you I think you have little problem with immigration because your contract term will start from 1yrs above, Unless if someone want to arrange it for you so be Specific and honest because we're all here to learn

2, What type of job did they offer you and have you did your interview
3. Once your visa,ticket and bta is ready then you are ready #you can go at anytime

Shalom
Tanks man it a software company but they said they will take care of the flihgt ticket and get me the e-visa from the ministry of interior in dubai that it going to cost 100usd or so ,that I will pay for the visa service when I get to dubai,but what am asking is hw much does the dubai visa cost in nigeria and what is the full meaning of BTA and aside my visa and flight ticket am I going to attach any document wit my passport that just what I want to confirmed.
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by samally: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: Tanks man it a software company but they said they will take care of the flihgt ticket and get me the e-visa from the ministry of interior in dubai that it going to cost 100usd or so ,that I will pay for the visa service when I get to dubai,but what am asking is hw much does the dubai visa cost in nigeria and what is the full meaning of BTA and aside my visa and flight ticket am I going to attach any document wit my passport that just what I want to confirmed.

Okay, Your case is solve then. Dubai working can not be issue from any country unless in UAE itself......
Dubai visit visa is like $1000 in Nigeria...so I think the company is offering you the best offer of employment...Your BTA is your traveling "peko" money to take care of yourself when you are traveling....And if possible travel insurance but I don't think is mandatory....with this your good to leave, best airport to fly for virgin international passport is Abuja international Airport
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
samally:

Okay, Your case is solve then. Dubai working can not be issue from any country unless in UAE itself......
Dubai visit visa is like $1000 in Nigeria...so I think the company is offering you the best offer of employment...Your BTA is your traveling "peko" money to take care of yourself when you are traveling....And if possible travel insurance but I don't think is mandatory....with this your good to leave, best airport to fly for virgin international passport is Abuja international Airport
why abuja can't I still leave from lagos airport!
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by samally: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
chiboy1928: why abuja can't I still leave from lagos airport!

Well,...Try Lagos and get back to us with your experience with NDLEA guys...So if you want less stress for traveling out for the first time...Abuja is the best ....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
samally:

Well,...Try Lagos and get back to us with your experience with NDLEA guys...So if you want less stress for traveling out for the first time...Abuja is the best ....
pls open up what are u assumining why would I have a problem with NDLEA since am not having any contraband goods with me am going to work for a company dnt understand wat u meant by all dat?
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by samally: 4:22am On Dec 18, 2012
chiboy1928: pls open up what are u assumining why would I have a problem with NDLEA since am not having any contraband goods with me am going to work for a company dnt understand wat u meant by all dat?

A word is enough for a wise .....
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by euromoney(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
@chiboy1928. you can travel through lagos airport,theres always a first time and you will only need to explain why you are going to dubai.i remembered i was asked why i was visiting dubai being a first timer and my answer was visiting.the customs asked for my BTA and i told her i only have my atm as i dont wanna go with cash.i only showed her 250 dollars.
dubai visiting visa is 150 to 200 dollars..
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by euromoney(f): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
samally:

why would anyone be afraid of NDLEA?.go through lagos airport.if you have a working visa let them know you going there to work.if its a visiting visa come out plain.as for BTA just make sure you have some money with you.and if you dont have be ready to bail yourself out with some naira o.
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by samally: 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
euromoney:

why would anyone be afraid of NDLEA?.go through lagos airport.if you have a working visa let them know you going there to work.if its a visiting visa come out plain.as for BTA just make sure you have some money with you.and if you dont have be ready to bail yourself out with some naira o.

Hello man,
Please am bound to travel on 22nd of december to dubai and and return on 3rd of january., i've already book and pay for my flight before then ...Now this is the issue

The visa is out today and it expired on 1st of january and the return date on my ticket is 3rd of january....please can I still use mt ticket to return before january? is there any fee am going to pay for it Please am waiting for matured respond ....thanks for comments
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2012
euromoney: @chiboy1928. you can travel through lagos airport,theres always a first time and you will only need to explain why you are going to dubai.i remembered i was asked why i was visiting dubai being a first timer and my answer was visiting.the customs asked for my BTA and i told her i only have my atm as i dont wanna go with cash.i only showed her 250 dollars.
So if u don't have money with u and u are going to work for a company with your working visa will they still not allow me to travel.
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by chiboy1928(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2012
euromoney: @chiboy1928. you can travel through lagos airport,theres always a first time and you will only need to explain why you are going to dubai.i remembered i was asked why i was visiting dubai being a first timer and my answer was visiting.the customs asked for my BTA and i told her i only have my atm as i dont wanna go with cash.i only showed her 250 dollars.
what about if I tell them a company is inviting me and I am going to work for the company with my working visa and I have little money on me and I also go with my atm card,and if they ask and I tell them dat all my money is in my atm will they still allow me to board and will they check my atm card to be sure.pls as a first time having my international passport with,my flight ticket,BTA,what are the other things I will go with or it just dat all alone,I want to no if they are any other document I will be asked by the immigration @d airport?
Re: What Are The Requirement I Need To Travel To Dubai It Urgent by euromoney(f): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=samally]

Hello man,
Please am bound to travel on 22nd of december to dubai and and return on 3rd of january., i've already book and pay for my flight before then ...Now this is the issue

The visa is out today and it expired on 1st of january and the return date on my ticket is 3rd of january....please can I still use mt ticket to return before january? is there any fee am going to pay for it

yes. you can use the ticket but you will need to pay a fee for date change, dont know how much though.

(1) (Reply)

Airlines To Compensate Passengers For Delayed Flights, Others. / LASG Announces Traffic Diversion On Epe-Ijebu Ode Highway Today / Can The Old Nigeria Passport Still Be Used To Enter Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.