Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Free Web Templates From Velnet To Everyone In This Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Templates From Velnet To Everyone In This Forum (1288 Views)

Mistakes To Avoid When Using Web Templates / Download Over 15 Ecommerce Web Templates For The Price Of One! / Where Can I Get The Best Free Web Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Templates From Velnet To Everyone In This Forum by LovelyDash(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hello webmaster,

I'm very happy to share this template site free for anyone in this Forum: Free web template from Velnet From time, the template is made for our customer who purchase free web hosting from us atVelnet.com - Free cPanel web hosting space because it is a Nigeria own site we are happy to share it with webmaster in this forum.

To use the template you should edit it with notepad/html editor or other software to fill in your content, depending on the template you use. Please none of the pictures on the template are free to used on your websites (like the camre pic in one template), there are copyright notices in some of the templates.

Regards,
Lovely_

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Buy Website Traffic? All These Seo Craps Are Not Working!! / What Next After Xampp / Web Hosting Advice Needed Urgently... Enter Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.