Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigeria Bloggers Conference - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria Bloggers Conference (1292 Views)

Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! / 25 Quotes From Blogging Experts At West Africa Bloggers Conference / The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bloggers Conference by adesojiadegbulu(m): 1:44pm On May 01, 2012
Yes, you read that clearly. We have read about SXSW and the likes, it is time to get Nigeria’s version started. What do you think about the potentials of Nigeria Bloggers Conference? Let me leave you to your imagination for a while… Back from your imagination? Ok, let’s go ahead with the content of this post. I need you to read through this update and act on the information you will find here in.

What is Nigeria Bloggers Conference (NBC)?

Nigeria bloggers conference is the meet-up between Nigerian Bloggers (home and abroad) which will be held once in a year for the purpose of networking amongst Nigerian bloggers and for the growth of the blogging profession in Nigeria.

The conference will be organized in such a way that some bloggers will be selected to speak in the conference about their challenges and success as unique to them or their blogging niche. There would also be workshops and trainings where some other bloggers will be chosen to practically train newbies in their blogging niche. In addition to this, we will also have companies like Google, Glo, Airtel, MTN, FATE, LBS and so many others to send in their representative to come and give a talk about a product or service they have which will be of immense benefit to Nigeria bloggers and the growth of the blogging profession in Nigeria. The conference will be crowned with an awards nite so as to recognize the input of so many Nigerian bloggers for the growth of the blogging profession in Nigeria.

For more information and what you need to do, please go to http://makemoneyonlineng.com/nigeria-bloggers-conference/

To your blogging success
Adesoji Adegbulu
www.adesojiadegbulu.com
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by zangiff(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2012
great one bro,am gonna learn a lot from the conference
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by ahmsta(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2012
Great Thinking.
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2012
Makes sense. Count me in
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by suneepet1: 2:26pm On May 06, 2012
nice.I love that.
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by gabuzee(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2012
Waiting for this.
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by ahmedinho1(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2012
I always thought about this but I was expecting it to come from Nigerian Blog Awards but who really cares where it's coming from. Nice initiative brother!
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by Ekennovative(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2012
I want to be a part of this. For business and entrepreneural tips,blogging,writing,internet marketing and personal development,visit http://eSuccessWorld..com[b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by tamiex(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2012
check out my blogs on entertainment [url]spankn..com[/url] and [url]pizzletainment..com[/url]
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by adesojiadegbulu(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2012
Hello All,

Thanks for your comments.

Please follow the details on http://makemoneyonlineng.com/nigeria-bloggers-conference/

Also, please share the details on your blogs.

Regards
Adesoji
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by Taiw(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2012
i'm in oo
Re: Nigeria Bloggers Conference by topeorekoy(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2012
whenever the conference is taking place. please fill me in.

topeorekoya2003@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On HTML Code / (special Offer) Full Website For Just #3,000naira / SPC 4 Installation Ioncube Loader Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.