Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (93225 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Account funded with $30

lets see wat it will look like b4 friday

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by petrochemicals(m): 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
@meritdee,can you please help me with the indicator you are using, that is, the one you send to wapmaster,thanks.my email is jukusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hailings house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
What a BLACK MONDAY for me cry cry cry

NO MORE TRADING FOR D WEEK

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo___
This really bad bro...
sorry mahn!!!! sure you"ve learnt something though
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by guente02(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
This stuff not b beans oh....Still learning
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
DAvIt0: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo___
This really bad bro...
sorry mahn!!!! sure you"ve learnt something though

thanks man...YUP

LESSON LEARNT
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ncpat(m): 1:24am On Jan 29, 2013
Any body that wants to make money with bentonmarks requires good capital and with this you are guarantee that your money will only be increasing I just started a demo account of 200 dollar and under 2hours money is growing like Iroko tree hope it will be like this in live account.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2013
teeboy4x: What a BLACK MONDAY for me cry cry cry

Money Management was the number one sucker that drained this account, I'm very sure of that...

Emotion comes second....

Sorry bro, stand up, clear ur head and go back to ur drawing table... Next time, apply money management very well

YOU CAN DO IT!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2013
GOOD MORNING HOUSE GREEN GREEN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2013
Morning house... Lets see if one can catch some greens this morning

NOTE: Please your virtual account is there to analyse a new strategy, once you are familiar with it. Try hard and I mean very hard to treat that same account like a real account for 2 good weeks with more seriousness and the likely emotions you would encounter with ur real account.

1) If you are having $2345 left in your virtual account. Build your account around that $45 for the 2 weeks of seriousness (i.e don't go near the remaining $2300). See what you can make with that $45.. If you are in profits with that $45 after 2 weeks, then u can start with what you can afford to lose with a real account.

2) We don't need to preach about MM again on this forum, It has been said a thousand times already. Place a bet with not more than 5% of your account balance at a go.

3) Build ur stable conscience around ONE or two strategies. I've said this more than enough on this thread... Multiple strategies would make you lose ur hard earn money to BOM. Every strategy works

4) Opening too much pairs would take you to the cleaners.... Pick some favorite pairs, marry them with your indicators. Do not let covetousness drive to the lions den. That guy just uploaded winning bet on USDCAD, Let me try that one too.. by this you would have all the trad-eable pairs on your chart and even complain that ur broker does not have some certain pairs. You can bet with me, U are not gonna make a cent from BOM if you are in this category. If you get too familiar with just some pairs, they will be just like the shortcuts in ur street in no time, you can close your eyes while walking and still know there is a gutter ahead of u.

5) Emotions. We all have this, it now depends on how you control yours.

I know its very hard but we can do it to safe our accounts

My 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2013
EU fall... hmm, still watching

My favorite AU morning trade has gone astray. 2mao is another day
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2013
meritdee: EU fall... hmm, still watching

My favorite AU morning trade has gone astray. 2mao is another day

EU has gone from 1.3447 to 1.3434 just now.... Chai!! I should have entered for that fall ooo

Another opportunity will come.. No shaking wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2013
teeboy4x: What a BLACK MONDAY for me cry cry cry

Guy..haw u do am nah? u need to go back to ur drawing table as he said......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2013
ncpat: Any body that wants to make money with bentonmarks requires good capital and with this you are guarantee that your money will only be increasing I just started a demo account of 200 dollar and under 2hours money is growing like Iroko tree hope it will be like this in live account.
Guy forget abt gud capital jare....na small tin dey become big tin...diz aint forex....is ur strategy and MM dat really matters here..if u have a gud strategy...though losses ar incurable but u will still b on d winning side...my fwend turned 20$ to 210 in 4hrs......guy na strategy matter here....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2013
If this AU should touch 1.0454 again before the close of this 1hr candle, I'm gonna go for a quick fall bet.. 4mins cool cool cool cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2013
petrochemicals: @meritdee,can you please help me with the indicator you are using, that is, the one you send to wapmaster,thanks.my email is jukusamuel@yahoo.com

I've analysed and posted the indicators I'm using on this thread already, you can go back and start from page 20, u should see it there.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2013
Chai! this EU still dey pain me sha.. just because one of my indicators did not confirm it....... Anyways u can't catch all.. moved on smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2013
meritdee: If this AU should touch 1.0454 again before the close of this 1hr candle, I'm gonna go for a quick fall bet.. 4mins cool cool cool cool

AU is moving towards that spot again.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2013
wapmasta001:
Guy forget abt gud capital jare....na small tin dey become big tin...diz aint forex....is ur strategy and MM dat really matters here..if u have a gud strategy...though losses ar incurable but u will still b on d winning side...my fwend turned 20$ to 210 in 4hrs......guy na strategy matter here....
Wappy I'm still expecting that thing o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2013
EU fall was too good mehn
Morning Meritdee
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2013
meritdee: If this AU should touch 1.0454 again before the close of this 1hr candle, I'm gonna go for a quick fall bet.. 4mins cool cool cool cool

Did anyone take this?!!!!!!!!!!!

I've fallen in deep love with AU aswr!!!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2013
DAvIt0: EU fall was too good mehn
Morning Meritdee

Morning Chief... Great to see u raped that EU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by DAvIt0(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2013
watching AU for a quick one
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2013
AU has now built a strong trend towards Niger border... lets see what happens at the close of this candle... The problem is, its too close to the pivot. I might as well leave this pair for now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2013
DAvIt0: watching AU for a quick one

That should be a quick fall. but if you are using 1hr time frame n ur chart.. I'll advice u wait till close of candle in approx 4 mins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2013
meritdee:

AU is moving towards that spot again.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
good job Sir Meritdee. Keepie rup.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2013
and then AU might continue its upward trend if it can break that pivot
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2013
meritdee: and then AU might continue its upward trend if it can break that pivot

Resistance I mean
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2013
Optimisticgondy: good job Sir Meritdee. Keepie rup.

Chief I hail you o.. How yah end? Miss you plenty grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2013
meritdee:

Resistance I mean

AU couldn't break resistance... This might result in another fall on its new candle.... hmmm, I won't be tempted

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (101) (Reply)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.