Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (93437 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
caesaraba:

Lol. Boss how far?
you no dey c my missed call/
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Tolo2: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
wapmasta001:
Guy forget abt gud capital jare....na small tin dey become big tin...diz aint forex....is ur strategy and MM dat really matters here..if u have a gud strategy...though losses ar incurable but u will still b on d winning side...my fwend turned 20$ to 210 in 4hrs......guy na strategy matter here....

Could you pls send this ebook to my email box -toyinp2002@yahoo.com. Will appreciate it. Need to study.

bommaster:

bro i never have d time to check the turb maskman self, i be tech man, using candle formation. if u wish to study it "candle formation" drop ur mail i will try and send d e-book to u ASAP.
[b][/b]

To one of my favorite models on the forum, teeboyx, tomorrow is another day.

Meritdee sir, thanks for the 2 cents. Word
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
wapmasta001:
you no dey c my missed call/

Omo, my line de off since. I see you greening-up real tight cheesy

I go soon join you sha.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by ncpat(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
wapmasta001:
Guy forget abt gud capital jare....na small tin dey become big tin...diz aint forex....is ur strategy and MM dat really matters here..if u have a gud strategy...though losses ar incurable but u will still b on d winning side...my fwend turned 20$ to 210 in 4hrs......guy na strategy matter here....
what is the stoploss for 20 dollar
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
ncpat:

Which stoploss again in binary option
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by dagr8(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
ncpat:
bro is like u av not understood dis tin yet o....just take ur time to play around with it wella
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
dagr8:
bro is like u av not understood dis tin yet o....just take ur time to play around with it wella
no b small tin oooo grin grin grin grin grin/////him tink say na forex;;;;;;loll........... grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
wapmasta001:
no b small tin oooo grin grin grin grin grin/////him tink say na forex;;;;;;loll........... grin grin grin grin

D tin merem vum na anya GHOST MODE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bizzman001: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Gud evenin guzz...pls gurus in d houx shl chk on dis site..http://www.forexbees.com/tag/21-ema-trading-strategy/ OR...www.forexbees.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 5:53am On Jan 30, 2013
G'morning houx

Patiently waiting USD NEWS

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Good morning house.. I'm watching my favorite morning pair AU closely here. Formation of this new candle is too tricky.

I'll patiently wait for the next one hour to check its resolved position and movement decision.

I wish all a greenful day
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2013
teeboy4x: What a BLACK MONDAY for me cry cry cry

NO MORE TRADING FOR D WEEK

A SINGLE PAIR PAID FOR MY MONDAY LOST

FROM BLACK MONDAY TO GRREN Thursday

USD WILL ADD D JARA BY 2:15PM grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Usolace(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2013
teeboy4x: G'morning houx

Patiently waiting USD NEWS
gud morning boss. pls how do you work with this...kindly explain, thanx man
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Usolace: gud morning boss. pls how do you work with this...kindly explain, thanx man

MORNING BOSS,READ ALL HIS POST AND I BET U WILL LEARN MORE THAN WHAT U ASKED FOR grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/saintfaculty/posts
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2013
Same pair paid again....imma dance AZONTO to d bank by FEB grin grin grin

oFF 2 SCH

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2013
meritdee:

Money Management was the number one sucker that drained this account, I'm very sure of that...

Emotion comes second....

Sorry bro, stand up, clear ur head and go back to ur drawing table... Next time, apply money management very well

YOU CAN DO IT!

EXACTLY...TANX BROV

GAT NO PROBLEM WITH EMOTION
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2013
teeboy4x:

A SINGLE PAIR PAID FOR MY MONDAY LOST

FROM BLACK MONDAY TO GRREN Thursday

USD WILL ADD D JARA BY 2:15PM grin grin grin grin grin

Well done bro! Now you are talking......... Keep it up. That's what we'd like to keep seeing on this thread.

Its an inspiration to others
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2013
I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth: I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.
I pity you. You are definitely a religious psychopath. This is one of the reasons I hate organised religion though I acknowledge the existence of the Almighty God without religion. If this guy was to be a Pastor, what he would be doing was preaching against Forex and BINARY Options, even investing in business.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by beekay100: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2013
this guy is a MEHUN and does not know what he is saying.you think forex is a reallocation of wealth but you think otherwise with stock.is it not the same pattern of trading?these are the kind of people that go about preaching heresy about a thing they dont know.dont open your mouth to say anything because you believe in such thing.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I pity you. You are definitely a religious psychopath. This is one of the reasons I hate organised religion though I acknowledge the existence of the Almighty God without religion. If this guy was to be a Pastor, what he would be doing was preaching against Forex and BINARY Options, even investing in business.

LMAO... Seriously, the guy can always reject every interest he gets on his bank account if he has one. Plus he should stop advertising his products for people to buy, cuz the people buying are his neighbours.

The guy is just frustrated and twisting the words in the bible. Was it not the same bible that talked about, collecting from poor to give to the rich? We all need divine assistance to interpret some verses in our holy books.

My advice to him is for him to just bury his 'talent' somewhere and wait for angel to come and help multiply it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Tolo2: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
meritdee: I've fallen in love with AU recently... grin grin grin grin grin

@Irabor Check below for the stuff.

Prof,

Pls let me also share these indies. I've saved the files, kindly give a brief on how to use.

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
meritdee:

LMAO... Seriously, the guy can always reject every interest he gets on his bank account if he has one. Plus he should stop advertising his products for people to buy, cuz the people buying are his neighbours.

The guy is just frustrated and twisting the words in the bible. Was it not the same bible that talked about, collecting from poor to give to the rich? We all need divine assistance to interpret some verses in our holy books.

My advice to him is for him to just bury his 'talent' somewhere and wait for angel to come and help multiply it.
lol...............cant stop laffin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..............dnt worry God will come frm heaven and help you to multiply ur account lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Meritdee and Wapmasta. LOL..I think forty days prayer and fasting will do that for him

@Wapmasta..you don forget me abi Make I no fight you o..lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
Tolo2:

Prof,

Pls let me also share these indies. I've saved the files, kindly give a brief on how to use.

Thanks.

The indy is just currency pair trend calculated in a percentage format.. Its not really a big deal. Its just for you to know how strong a trend is
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Buhahahaha... BOM and their english no go kill me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na God say make I no dey anxious go re-bet

Thats for 2:15pm news tho... getting ready for 2:30pm news

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
BOM wan do me another wayo again.. Chai!!! "Bet closed, try again after 2 seconds" WTF is the difference? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways my 2:15pm bets came out green.. Thank God

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Now this is just the best way to end news bets grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways there is still a FOMC Statement coming up by 8:15pm Aso rock time

I hope my fellow forumites chopped too...

Thank God for today..

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Tolo2:

Could you pls send this ebook to my email box -toyinp2002@yahoo.com. Will appreciate it. Need to study.

bommaster:

bro i never have d time to check the turb maskman self, i be tech man, using candle formation. if u wish to study it "candle formation" drop ur mail i will try and send d e-book to u ASAP.
[b][/b]

To one of my favorite models on the forum, teeboyx, tomorrow is another day.

Meritdee sir, thanks for the 2 cents. Word
guy,,,,,,,,nothing like ebbok sir...............
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Meritdee and Wapmasta. LOL..I think forty days prayer and fasting will do that for him

@Wapmasta..you don forget me abi Make I no fight you o..lol
chairman......pls you can add me on fb for explanations sir
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wapmasta001(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
meritdee: Buhahahaha... BOM and their english no go kill me o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na God say make I no dey anxious go re-bet

Thats for 2:15pm news tho... getting ready for 2:30pm news
chai wen wud i leran to check news time b4 placing my bets na God save my ass frm my first bet for today ...forgoten say news dey....and na 1hr tf....so d movement i was seeing was looking normal...thankGod i won anyway....stayingy away from all usd pairs for d next 2hrs...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by meritdee(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
wapmasta001:
chai wen wud i leran to check news time b4 placing my bets na God save my ass frm my first bet for today ...forgoten say news dey....and na 1hr tf....so d movement i was seeing was looking normal...thankGod i won anyway....stay away from all usd pairs d next 2hrs ...... grin grin grin grin

No be only you dey get carried away bro.... Been long I traded news, I just decided to hop in today and see what would come out.

Sure staying away from the market for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.